Let me get this straight

Let me get this straight.
Sup Forums elected a meme for president in the most powerful country in the world, also getting a superpower to leave the European Union and soon to elect a french female Hitler

So tell me once again, why not create a new fucking country? LITERALLY is what everybody needs.

We already got the flag, the name, the religion and neets ready to leave daddy's house and move.
Just crowdfund that shit and lets buy the best island that the money can get, with enought internet for shitposting and nice weather for maximium comfiness

We just need money desu
wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country
Fuck all this nations seriously
Sup Forums needs to go global

------------------------------

Okay, enough of the pasta, here is the deal

We found a 65 square km island on Chile, and it's looking very promising for several reasons.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro#

>ethnic background is Sup Forums approved
>near a airport on a little small town
>near a hospital
>great size
>workable land, very fertile soil
>lots of fertile farms and agropecuary on the same altitude
>temperate climate, not a radical climate
>remote part of the region, so we could be left alone, still close to roads, so we could get to town real fast
>it's a beautiful place
>low to no crime

Other urls found in this thread:

appacademy.io/immersive/curriculum
theodinproject.com/courses
generosity.com/community-fundraising/buy-somalia-and-make-it-a-better-country/x/16221102
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_Chile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Powerwall#Powerwall_Specifications
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andros,_Bahamas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we could just genocide israel and take their land. the holy land seems to be just good enough for us

Need a business to generate revenue.

This

gun laws = Weapons are okay

ethnic background

Beautiful place if you ask me

making anime merchandise and 24/7 twitch streaming

Very near to the island itself

>Spanish
>white

Considering how diverse Sup Forums is in opinions, expect it to become the fucking wild west.

Fellow Britbongs, let's grab that peninsula on the top of the picture

GIBRALTAR 2.0 NOW

It would be too much of a sausage fest

Our volcano

fuck off it's my island reeeeee

Yeah let's all get into a box so they can put a lid on it and nuke us. No thanks. We function better as an international clique, like the jews.

Hospital nearby

we could become proffessional shills for clients we morally and ethically support. we keep shitposting, get payed for it, dont sell our souls, and are the best internet shitposting force out there

also i am applying for the islands mail delivery and customs handling

there won't be any ban on dragon dildos or loli dakimakuras

How you going to have a country with no women kek

Island looks like allah

So there's a nice undeveloped island near Chile, a relatively safe country. It's 5.4k acres for 2.2 million. It looks picturesque, has an internal water source, and isn't too cold to live on.

Why hasn't it been bought out by billionaires?

Baby steps. You don't get a wife before your first job.

we'd have no success with actually making a country.

but we could meme a country into existence.
the hardest part would be gimping google maps; but once that's done we could convince a fuckton of idiots.

There's ghosties on the island.

>5.4k acres

try 16k acres

Yeah, start a fake country. Fake embassy website, tourism website, youtube videos etc.

It's fucking huge!

literally the best we could do.

knowing our luck; dumbass media would soon believe us.

Sooner than later people will take it seriously.

I'm down

>upon request

This is were are now, someone need to ask the price

upon request is code for "if you have to ask you can't afford it"

What if we made it a virtual world instead? On a server that can't be tracked down anywhere.

It would be like Second Life but completely free and without the furfags. And we could code in an economy

We had another island with a good size, and it was one of the cheapest by size comparison on the site, maybe this one is less than 10.000.000

that's not impressive at all.

That lacks ambition.

I suggested we could try to replicate incubation model of silicon valley, and teach them neets come coding, like code hack schools like this

I know it wont but I really want to see this happen.

A bunch of autists in their teens/early 20s living on a island together would be hilarious

fuck off octo

curriculum to be followed

appacademy.io/immersive/curriculum
theodinproject.com/courses

Some user suggested we kept the core of the economy virtual, so I think coding and what else comes with it is the way to go

Good luck with that (((some))) people have been buying land on the region for years.

An entire island of men.

Sounds kinda gay to me tbqh.

Calm your tits Hans, trying to genocide the jews wansnt the thing that put us in this schwierigkeit in the first place with the destruction of western values and all that.

Maybe it's time we get an Israel :)

>most recent wikileaks revealed that the cia bugs everything that can connect to the internet
>virtual reality server still sounds like a good idea

If the island is owned by Chile you can't turn it into a country. You can only make a country from newly found land (which there isn't any) or unclaimed land.

Then we invade.

Could end up something like this

I just copied the pasta to make the thread, I'm suggesting an Island Sup Forums and keeping it a closed community, not to declare independence on anyone

Completely incorrect.

1. Find the people
2. Find the land
3. War for it
4. All the other country accept you
5. Congrats, new country

>what is Israel

Price: USD 0 - 50,000,000+

kinda hard

There is actually some unclaimed land, problem is its not somewhere people could actually live

Northwest American Republic.

>implying we would have enough money and weapons to war for it.

Chileans islands are the cheapest in the site

It's probably

What about manmade structures in international waters?

What's to stop someone from creating sealand 2.0?

>Sup Forums starts its own country
>Suddenly discover resources on our island
>USA nukes us in the first year

I'll put my life savings into it if you can make some kind of way to pledge that I only donate my money if it all works out (meaning we actually get the island).

Why don't we just live in domes in Antarctica? It's land nobody is going to fight to hard to keep control of and the cold will keep the shitskins away as it is natures barrier.

How about we buy Somalia instead? It's pretty cheap.

generosity.com/community-fundraising/buy-somalia-and-make-it-a-better-country/x/16221102

>buy somalia and make it a better country
Unless if the fundraiser covers nukes and napalm, that's not gonna work.

mandated solar panels and bitcoin mining in every home - also, why not mandate every house to have an aeroponic setup to feed everyone in the house in case our farms go south for whatever reason

hail kekistan than

Climate is temperate

Well it would take a shitload of money. Plus the issue with creating your own country really comes down to getting other countries to recognise you as a independent state which just wont happen

>barzil
>just crowdfunk it pol
>neets

just kys

There is the 'plan'

Can you work on it, better it and make it happen, Sup Forums?

Remember, we got 50k real quick for the based stick guy, maybe we could sort more to it

>buy 1 square meter in somalia
>violent expansion and territory takeover of all somalia

E Z

I can understand someone from a shithole like Brazil wanted to go off to some imaginary country but whats in it for us first worlders

>life savings

yeah we need actual amounts of actual money though

This

Are we trying to buy a private island to live on or actually start our own sovereign nation?

Cause if we start a nation, we can piss over all the other nations and they will merely condemn us or outright attack us. That kind of freedom has literally never existed before.

option 1

>Climate is temperate
i don't see your point

"Solar power in Chile has the potential of producing all of the electricity used in Chile"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_Chile

Tesla offers home batteries that, in conjunction with the solar panels, offer unlimited energy for every home. this means we don't need to hookup to an electric grid and there's also no electric grid that can be attacked and taken down.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Powerwall#Powerwall_Specifications

Go to /biz/. Find a few of the really rich one there who are interested. It's quite possible.

the island of Sup Forums it sounds amazing

That...would honestly be a magnificent prank to play.

Holy shit, both were questions I were questioning myself since tomorrow:

1) Tesla batteries
2) Potential for solar energy in the island

1. No Germans
2. No Jews
3. No non-Europeans

for any britons in this thread, im cornish and i live next to the Isles of Scilly. very idyllic and also WHITE. none of this tuvalu or chile spearchucker black shit.

ive been to the scilly isles and they could be annexed well easily

That place looks pretty comfy. I'd live there.

The frog island

A bit like Sparta, but full of autists drawing frogs?

It's not mentioned so it's not against the rules of indiegogo tbqhfam

Never caught you in the wild before

Im down for this. DO IT. Everyone should also bring a waifu and means to generate income

i'm building my first home in the next 3 months and i've already pre-ordered my solar panels (which i get a YUGE gov't rebate on) and my 2 powerwalls.
the house is ICF so it's fire proof, flood proof and wind proof. since it's ICF it can also be built in a matter of days or weeks, not months.
the heat for my house will come from the radiant heating in the floor - the heat is from solar water collectors (not PV cells) on the roof. there's also has backup electric heaters that can heat the circulating fluid, if necessary.

all of this is easily applicable to polville

>Superpower

Russia or China have never been in the EU though...

Do they accept bitcoin?

In what would you contribute to Keks society?

I'm very good at gardening, motorcycle (maybe boats) maintenance, and could probably teach philosophy and literature.
As you can imagine, I have no money.

>Write a paper on it detailing what you'll need to make this work and then come back with your business plan. I think you'll get a much warmer reception that way and actually have a chance.

In other threads people suggested we rely on virtual economy

Designers, coders, video editors, content creators, seos, etc

This sounds great man, really do

It reinforces the possibility of Sup Forums colony even more

ill take the role as prime minister, first law will be death penalty to trannys

ANDROS ISLAND ASSHOLES!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andros,_Bahamas

For fucks sake we can just buy some land and start our own town. Start a resort or some shit and try to buy a huge section.

Aye!

Also, what if there are minerals in the island?
Could we make underground constructions?