Hey Sup Forums, I get to do a persuasive speech for my College Speech Class. What should I argue for...

Hey Sup Forums, I get to do a persuasive speech for my College Speech Class. What should I argue for? I'm thinking something radical, like that our Republic is weak and ineffective and therefore we need to skip to decline and go to a strong autocracy. Or maybe that Islam originally was not a religion of peace and persists as one that is not peaceful. Maybe something with violence in the political arena and how it kills productive discussion.
What do you guys think?

If you're feeling brave do the Islam one. Otherwise the violence in political arena is your best bet.

How should I go about the Islam one so that my teacher doesn't disapprove it as "offensive" ?

Mandatory speech laws. If you do anything you just said you're going to have a firestorm that you can't handle. Please don't do some edgy topic that will only piss people off.

You can't, dumbass. People get super butt hurt over religion. Stick with something bad the Nazis or Commies did and tie it into modern legislation.

Islam is shit but you're not going to convince anyone with saying how shit it is.

Mandatory speech laws?

>fuck the first amendment
kill yourself.

>Maybe something with violence in the political arena and how it kills productive discussion.
this is good.
maybe more general though. Make it an argument for individualism rather than collectivism. Argue that as soon as you give up your loyalty to the party rather than keep it for yourself you have committed mental suicide and have fallen off the path down the slippery slope to insectoid-authoritarianism.

Look up Max Stirner for more philosophy behind this. Also google the phrase "politics is the mind-killer"

Blasphemy laws
Death for faggotry
Death by stoning for adultery
Death for leaving Islam
Jihadwatch.org is a good place to start

"Pedophilia should be legal" if you're itching to have the rest of the class view you as a virgin while getting a low grade.

I'm not arguing that shit. I'm not a idiot. It shouldn't be legal. Ever.

>kill yourself.

Reread the post. I'm not advocating for mandatory speech laws.

There's legislation in Canada and parts of the US (NY) that require individuals to legally use different forms of address. People also call this "compulsory speech" and it goes along with trannies wanting people do bow to their superior non-cis whatever the fuck.

It's a good topic that people can get on board with and you'll also be educating people against a commonly accepted mainstream idea.

just go with communism is meant to take away your freedoms and kill you

Argue that all psychadelics should be legal

>1st amendment

When did anyone bring up OP going to a federal prison for bringing up these topics?

argue for womens rights biased on this quick run down

Just argue something normal you fucking autist. No one is going to be convinced by your radical right wing arguments. They'll just laugh at you and hate you.

Yes, please make an argument from a Sup Forums info graph. This has never been proven btw, but microchimerism does exist. Almost exclusively between the fetus and the mother.

This is actually a good idea. Marxism has become relatively acceptable within colleges. A good reminder of what a communist nation looks like is a good idea.

This. Talk about critical theory and how that philosophy is justifying censorship through bias response teams, deplatforming of speakers with opposing viewpoints, policing microagression.

Don't go into "the jews" and it would probably be better to avoid the term cultural marxism (though its an accurate term). You should definitely talk about marxism though

Look particularly at berkley and how so much it academia has abandoned the free speech movement's call for tolerance of even "irresponsible speech"

I think I will go with communism, it's thoughts, the faults, why it fails, it's effect on society, etc. Got any info graphs to help?

Hmm so far we have
>Islam is ebil and needs to be nuked
>Wimmins are ebil and fuck everything and they're snakes
>A republic is ebil and we should just go to an autocracy (go live in an autocracy you fucking moron and find out how it is)

Speech about how colonialism was great. It brought literacy, medicine, science, and enlightenment to rapey cannibalistic bloodlusting backwards savages, and ripped them kicking and screaming into the modern era.

NOTE THAT:
>countries that were never colonized are garbage 3rd world tier. All 1st world countries are colonies or those that conquered.

>Muh sentinelese. Muh Abos.

>Muh South Africa. Best country in Africa. Muh Apartheid ends. Muh 20 years of savagery. Muh currently on brink of total race war.

Just stretch it out.

>NAME THE FUCKING JEW. Especially Rothschild and the Balfour declaration

>I'm gonna be an edgelord and shock everybody
Lol. Please film it.

Honestly, I'd do the violence in the political arena one.

Even though I hate Islam, there's literally no way you can do that topic without sounding like a cringy fedoralord. Keep that topic for discussion between individuals, not in front of the class.

>Got any info graphs to help?

Go READ A BOOK on why Communism doesn't work. An inforgraph will leave out this critical thing called nuance and when your ideas are actually questioned by someone who has read thoroughly on Communism you're going to be doing their job for them in proving that the ebil capitalists are lying about the system of Communism not working. You will do more harm than good not having your arguments thoroughly reasoned out in your own mind.

Gulag Archipelago is supposed to be good. You can probably find some shorter bits of material. Animal Farm is a good place to start at least from a perspective of fiction.

Talk about how communism has killed more people than any other ideology in history and has consistently failed. Will make the commie kids in your class reeeee and has tons of legitimate sourcable information out there.

>Keep that topic for discussion between individuals

This is the greatest point for the subject of discussing Islam. If you start talking about how bad Islam is (which it is) people are going to become defensive because of the nature of the argument. The best place to discuss it is in private and preferably over a couple beers. People only move their ideas as much as they want to. You have to give them space to move those ideas around on their own time.

>Reread the post. I'm not advocating for mandatory speech laws

>hey Sup Forums what should I argue for?
>mandatory speech laws

sure fucking sounds like a cuckold advocating for mandatory speech laws. Learn English if that's not what you wanted to say.

I still haven't read it. I'm a fucking failure : (

Alright, user. Do you really think anyone on this board would sincerely post that they want mandatory speech laws or that they would be posting in opposition to those laws? You're really stretching this.

>Maybe something with violence in the political arena and how it kills productive discussion.

This. Any idiot can say democracy is too stupid and we should just have one person decide for us. Any idiot can rile up an audience with a currently controversial religious issue. But it takes a little creativity to convince people that violence doesn't actually work as well as any other option.

"communism is bad" is a boring thesis, though if you dig through the literature you'll find plenty of proof.

I still think arguing for individualism and against collectivism is more interesting. The communism thing ties in easily, given that communism requires absolute loyalty to the party.

Any political group which places party needs above the needs of the individuals within that group is insane.
Any political group which requires you pay more loyalty to the group than to your own body is insane.

Deus Ex still based

leftypol exists as do shills and cuckolds
I repeat my advice to you: learn english if you do not wish to be misread

>wanting to do a speech on stupid shit

yeah go with that OP you flaming faggot

>What do you guys think?
what do i think you should think? i think you should think for yourself
fuck off dont clutter the board
fucking mong

Connect communism to the modern social justice movement and there's your topic (hint - it's postmodernism)