#NotMyAgency - #OurMoneyOurRights - #DontSpyOnMe

Let's correct the record.

>WE, THE PEOPLE, HAVE TO STAND UP AND MAKE CLEAR WE ARE NOT OK WITH BEING SPIED ON OUR WHOLE LIFE!

HINTS:
- as few mentions of Wikileaks as possible, otherwise it emphasizes the "muh russian hackers" discussion too much
- as few mentions of current politics as possible, it's not about Trump, not about Obama and not about Putin, it's about privacy
- relatable, down to earth stories fom daily lifes

ENLIST NOW! MEME WAR CIA NEEDS YOU!

#NotMyAgency
#OurMoneyOurRights
#DontSpyOnMe

Bump this bitch up

Former NSA operative

why do you want to stir up shit and do a bunch of legwork for an orange psycho rapist?

Thank you for reposting my image
I'm honestly honored

Is that Ben (((Shapiro)))?

>sweden

Shillary supporter detected

bump

< Thanks for making. We should never forget MKUltra.

Bumbing for justice. This is bigger than Trump or Obama.

Bump

I know old shit
I DON'T USE HER ANYMORE

Are you orange, Arkmed?

Every single one of them in OPs pic are devil worshipers and pedophiles that kill gentile children.

Uhhhauhuhauha. You watching blues clues little billy?

>in the into
do you fucking proofread you gen z dolt?

not my agency sounds like whining.
find a better tag
kek

tell people to search on youtube
WEBCAN with the date
webcam 08/03/2012
and see how omnious cia can be.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, I edited it back when the Ambien wore off.

Thanks for posting this, had an idea that'd need this image.

#BigBrother
#Orwell

Bump!

I'd still rather CIA then NSA though
The NSA are legit retards. At least the CIA are only autists and cancer.

Ok, guys. We need to actually talk about what were going to do the CIA. The hashtags and memes would spread the word, but utterly useless when it comes to hurting the CIA. I'm thinking of encouraging the FBI to look into the NSA and CIA operatives and get their corrupt asses taken down with the swift strife of the people and concerned citizens of other countries to come together a finally denting the CIA even closer to their dismantlement into a children's future, where our kids wouldn't worry about what they say and not be afraid to have a camera and a mic shoved in their faces for the rest of their lives and their children's lives repeat.
To show a clear message that their conclusion is not safe from the public eye.

Plus, who said that Sup Forums hasn't taken things bigger victories from the Shills?

If you have nothing to hide then you have no taxes to fear!

Share this with the normies.

What if those taxes are used against your rights?

quality

>muh spying

I thought you faggots loved fascism though? Don't tell me you're pussying out now..

"Erin Andrews Awarded $55 MILLION In Peephole Case. How much $ does the peeping CIA owe you?"

>#NotMyAgency

>surveillance state in america
>fascism

Both if these are memes, and you're a faggot

quality post

>a spy agency has developed tools to spy on people
>this is somehow surprising or wrong
Fuck everyone feigning ignorance or outrage over this.

>I'm thinking of encouraging the FBI to look into the NSA and CIA operatives

No.
No.
No.

No.

The US is never going to actually prosecute these people. It's too much hassle and they have too much dirt. It's also too much of a political and legal embarrassment.

The actual solution is both more simple and more practical. Stop paying them.

Stop paying the CIA. Cut their salaries. Cut their programs. Cut their funding. Stop paying for all this bullshit. Where they are not completely screwing up espionage and foreign interventions, they are wasting billions of dollars on infecting American homes and businesses with domestic spy technology and security bugs. How much is the security cleanup going to cost?

Why should the US taxpayer fund any of this Q-branch role playing? Because "security"? Because "empire"? Because "terrorism"? Because it's "cool"? While some can, and have argued for all these things, it is now clear that paying for such extravagant programmes does not deliver any of these outcomes. It delivers failure, leaks, scandals, a complete lack of discretion at home or abroad, and now increasingly sedition against the elected Government. And hard pressed US taxpayers have the privilege of _paying_ for all this. How "cool" is that?

Cut the money. Cut the budget. After that the CIA will largely sort out itself. Nervous directors with their own heads on the block will cut the cruft they don't need, the personnel they can best do without, and all the screw-up hack jobs that were only ever pork for contractors in the first place. They will do this because, if they don't, the money will simply be cut again.

Clip the budget, clip their wings. Put the "Masters of the Spookiverse" back in their place.

Considering that spy agency is never supposed to operate within US borders against the US population.

Yes, it is an outrage.

We don't need 2 NSA's.

The fact that they spy on innocent americans with zero oversight and have very sophisticated means to do so has been treated as a conspiracy theory until now. This leak is old news to basically everyone who browses this Surinamese extreme kite racing forum but it is finally solid irrefutable evidence for what we have been bitching about all along. STILL zero coordinated response on how to handle these leaks by the MSM.

Bonus is that we get that much more credibility for always being right and deepstate credibility gets BTFO once again.

>Surinamese extreme kite racing forum
god i love this meme

Can someone remake this and curve the words to say:

Cocaine Importing Agency

w2c?

already been done

B-B-B-B-Bump.

no

holy shit i love you, thanks!!!!

Who gives a shit?
I'm being serious. Who actually gives a shit?
We've known this for years and anyone who tried warning others about it were laughed at and called a conspiracy theorist. It doesn't matter anymore.

I can't wait till it's "leaked" 9/11 was a lie.

>Woman detected: Identification from capitalized "i", overuse of explanation points, and saying "love you" used by most general teenage and over 19-year-old girls in texting or in face-to-face interactions.
>Also, is American.

now we have evidence

This is genious, great idea anons.

SPLINTER IT

if some charitable and enterprising user wanted to get, say, 1000 of these stickers made and put em up around a major liberal urban area, i reckon that would be an inestimable aid to the effort. i'll do so if i get the time.

THOUSAND PIECES

You can cut the funding if you want, I doubt it will do much damage, see:

you guys sound like liberal omg fuck the government

Memedivion 12 deployed!

I don't get this line of thinking, this you are purely liberal or conservative crap.

I hate a lot of shit the liberals stand for, but I am also against an all powerful government.

not an argument

No, but the other thread was defending some of the shit the CIA was defending. However, their way of approaching the problem is reminding me of occupy wall street.

Yes, let's avenge Kennedy!

Zyklon?

no. cutting the money is exactly right. when they have money and spend it wothout funding they are completely fucked when having to explain where it cam from.

and THE FUCK WE PAID FOR BEIMG SPIED UPON! THIS IS NOT JUST A GOOD NORMIE MEME, THIS MAKES ME ANGRY! AMD IT SHOULD MAKE YOU ANGRY TOO!

fuck phonefagging..

MEME THEM INTO OBLIVION.
Kek wills it.

This is cringy as shit, but try to correct or edit if you want.

The CIA has pissed on our freedoms for the last.
If you don’t know what's going on, then let us tell you what.
Wikileaks recently dropped exactly 8,761 documents and we’re still have not gone through it all.

However, tapping into Tv’s, iPhone’s, androids, and other smart devices have been turned into personal mic’s for the CIA to listen to your conversations.

What If we told you there using copied down malware from the Russians and Chinese to leave a false impression of who’s hacking you? Especially, they could blame the Russians for hackings, should familiar?

Well, we’ve got a plan to slowly dismantle the falsely placed image that the Government loves so much from the CIA and NSA.

Phase 1. Group up or lone wolf: Compile names of operatives and specifically the members of the IC. Go to

Phase 2. Spread the memes to multiple social medias and confront the current and formal operatives on those social medias.

Phase 3. Email, tweet, and letter and tip the FBI on their cancerous counterparts and contact companies under the CIA’s wing like Skype, mac, Facebook, Microsoft, Samsung (smart Tv specifically,) android, Linux, Telsa, HTC, Weibo, confide, etc

Phase 4. Fight for and defend the censored, even if you don’t agree with them.

Remember:
1. Do not censor each other, because the enemy will use it against us.
2. Defend Wikileaks all you can
3. Never lead, because no leadership will cause other missions to be done by the willing of that person's skills and freedom
4. If you want, make memes.
5. Always share your fruits of information via forums, paste bin, web archive etc
6. Defend democracy

it is fine

bämpf

NEW BREAD SOMEONE
DONT LET THIS DIE

CIA never spied on you retard.

Where in the leaks does it say they used that shit domestically though?

This is actually outdated. Should be changed to "Heroin importing agency"

Before 9/11 Afghanistan was responsible for very little of the world opium supply due to Taliban restrictions, after we ousted the Taliban, Afghanistan is now responsible for 90% of the worlds opium supply.

And now we have a heroin epidemic in the US, coincidence? Sounds a lot like what happened with cocaine in the 80's....

Bump