Oi blud I 'eard you thought that only whites could be British famm. What's that all about blue...

>Oi blud I 'eard you thought that only whites could be British famm. What's that all about blue? You a racist or something famm. I swear on me nan's life blud I'll knock your fookin teeth in famm.

Why do British niggers try so hard to act "ghetto" and "American black"?

I thought that culture was supposed to be shitty.

Is this a grime thread? Wiley is my favorite

The media you export suggests it to them. They're not wrong though, Britishness is a London thing and Londoners aren't technically British.

Skpeta is pretty patriotic and proud to be British, he got a huge Union Jack tattoo and London bridge

Only true Brit is a Welsh and Cornish (and maybe Scottish)

Everyone else can fuck off. Especially niggers, you'll never be a true brit, just like a dog will never be a true horse.

Everyone else are foreign cunts.

No "innit"?

What's the point in having divisive ideologies? If blacks want tonne British and contribute to society then let them.

Blacks with british accents rapping is very bizarre.

>claiming british as your ethnicity

niggers can have that term, i'm english

Wow great...

t. butthurt Celt

>contribute to society

t.irrelevant foreign cunt

>(((SHUT DOWN)))
What did Skepta mean by this?

There are plenty of black people that contribute for than you

>English
>foreign and irrelevant

Pick one boyo.

t. self loathing white liberal

Are you not a road man of Kek?

Spoken like a true british cunt

>oh you don't think I'm British?
>well let me act like an American nigger, that'll teach you senpai

>nigger defiling your flag and landmarks
>"y-yeah he's a pretty great patriot and all haha"

sure buddy, sure.

t. Paki

Hey my name is not Blood, no even niggers can have horrible British accents

Niggers all over the world emulate American blacks. It comes down to tribe mentality. As others have pointed out there are no subdivisions of niggers like you see in whites, such as punks, skaters, preppies, goths, hippies, emo, etc. As faggy as most trends are at least they show a modicum of independence and self-determination. Nigs all act the same and do nig shit. Their concept of distinct cultural differences boils down to what block you're from or what color you wear, despite everything else about their subgroups being the same.

The nigs that don't conform to the single black stereotype are accused of selling out, being Uncle Toms, acting white etc.

I just picked two.

Das right.

>Oi blud I 'eard you thought that only whites could be British famm. What's that all about blue? You a racist or something famm. I swear on me nan's life blud I'll knock your fookin teeth in famm.
Respect

I tried to imagine a goth nigger and got voodoo stuff for a result.