youtube.com/watch?v=LBl2l76fp0w
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_524313.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to all Sup Forums users: Be out by the 15th

why do you retards keep spamming this shit

>We got all the dankest Trojans
>Y'all
Fucking hell, confirmed x9000 agency nerds browse and direct their info ops here, the chans and your favorite telegram and discord rooms

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587596.html#efmABuACQ

Its a false flag.

>It's 20XX
>NSA becomes power, all our bases are belong to them
>CIA get's jealous
>need some big planes to crash to get back into spotlight
>create huge net of malware that infects smartphones and TV's
>???
>basically, they can hack and make it look like someone else did the hacking, i.e. russia
>did that with the DNC hacks
>muh russia story
>trump says it was CIA all along
>everyone goes apeshit
>vault 7 comes along
>proves that it indeed was CIA
>obama claims he didn't know about any of this

This could be so many things

1. Stupid force meme ( most likely)
2. JTRIG level dispersal tactic to ruin the culture here and have people leave (less likely)
3. Legit warning that illegal content could be placed on users computers here (least likely)

life is an educated gamble...pick one. Just remember the ride never ends!!

Whats gonna happen? Tell me now.

>"THE CROWD WILL NOW DISPERSE! DISPERSE! DISPERSE! DISPERSE!"

Thats a fucking seed bank retard. Kys

Do you think agency has their own internal imageboard? How lame would their memes be? I'd bet it's 90% black twitter repasta.

Out of what?

Isn't it great that we norwegians have our own vault and our own HAARP program?

nah it's a diversion tactic. i forgot the name of the tactic and cant be arsed to look it up but basically when you got exposed you put another story into circulation that is more grandiose than the original one. the grandiose story gets dismissed as bullshit quickly, thus making curious people feel disappointed and make them lose interest in the genuine one.

here:
>vault 7 comes along
>related people know that shit is going down
>put grandiose stories out by making vault 7 a literal vault where elites hide in WW3 etc.
>people quickly dismiss the story
>anons and other conspiracy researchers get disappointed
>dont care as much for the real story anymore
>the effect of the actual happening got reduced by 5%

Wikileaks is controlled opposition. Vault 7 is a conspiracy made to discredit the organisation.

Where's your proof?

Because there seems to be more proof which says the government DUN' FUCKING GOOF'D

Wow great rundown on the vault you fucking idiots.
I guess I won't bother like I never did win this irrelevant Wikileaks shit.

It's just another attempt from the Left to shut down anything that goes against their narrative.

you know they dropped less than 1% of those files, right? its the Podesta emails all over again.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839475557721116672

Thanks Center for Cyber Intelligence Booth 80

Welcome to the fucking Matrix.

I wish it was the machines, instead i got filthy subhuman kikes.

clerics are OP

I smell Russian Bullshit. Funny how wikileaks never leaked Trump's tax returns. It's kinda like wikileaks is working for Russia or something

>666
>Demonic Jew trying to discredit
The universe is against you schlomo

There people are hysterical and thier forced memes are failing

Kill yourself my man

Wait really

>Isn't it great that we norwegians have our own vault
Yeah for seeds. It's also 8,000 miles north of where you are.

>and our own HAARP program
no you don't

Here's what we know:
>Rothschilds bow to Vault 7
>In contact with aliens
>Possess freeze-like abilities
>Controls Norway with an iron but fair fist
>Owns castles & seed vaults globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient bunkers of ww1
>Will bankroll the first Vaults on Mars (Vaultgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of GMO research facilities on Earth
>First designer seeds will in all likelihood be Vault 7 spawns
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a Vault who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented seed keeping abilities with it.
>It owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You're likely inside a Vault 7 right now
>Vault 7 is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Where do you think is set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to the Artic in history literally a few days later to Vault 7 bunker in Aureora Borealis?
>It learned fluent Nord in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves to the Vault. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Vault 7
>The Vault is about 2 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, it is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know its ultimate plan yet. We hope it's a benevolent being.

>They dropped less than 1% of the files

hahha oh wow this is gonna be good.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839475557721116672

t. bot

terminate yourself you disgusting piece of metal

bump

Well, people are bitching about the hacking but what really caught my eye and what seems to be being slid(tm) is ol, McMuffin really IS up to no good in the neighborhood.

Datamined URL recovered

standuprepublic.com/

Muffin is getting Color Revolution on this motherfucker and apparently calling on the flock to do 'things they are not comfortable with'. To us, the Enemy.

>proves that it indeed was CIA
No, it proves the opposite. It shows that the CIA knows exactly what a Russian hack looks like. If they say it is a Russian hack, now we are confident they know what' they're talking about.

Yes, for seeds. Did I imply anything else?

Well ok technically it is a part of the american HAARP program.

CIA NIGGERS

In other words the fuckin' CIA has decided we are a problem and have been whipping up grassroots opposition against the so called alt-right. Up to and including inciting violence.

It's every Sup Forumsiticians wet dream that we got somebody's (the IC's) attention out there but the mindfuck on the way doesn't come in small doses. We're the new communists, as Bizarro World ironic that sounds.

>the chans and your favorite telegram and discord rooms
Where does it say that?

Skimmed through the leaks literally nothing of any value, just the names leaked and some intro project stuff, it's nothing substantial really. Such a shame, was looking forward to it.

>In other words the fuckin' CIA has decided we are a problem and have been whipping up grassroots opposition against the so called alt-right. Up to and including inciting violence.

Nice try Vladimir. The CIA is a far more trustworthy organization than you Kremlin ever will be. They are patriots who side with the American people, not whoever your despot-of-the-month is.

Just copy pasted from my other thread

If you have one of these

>iPhone, Android, Windows or Blackberry (no matter what software version)
>pc with any software, Windows, Mac OS, any weeb linux distrubution
>a gaming console, xbox, ps4 pro, ninndo switch
>a router, Cisco, Netgear, etc

CIA is literally hacking every bit out of you. They know who you are talking to, what are you talking about, what you're jerking off too, etc.

>I'm gonna build a custom software

Goodluck. Intel CPUs are full of backdoors, same for Amd's Ryzen and same goes for GPUs like Nvidea.

Wow, the Kremlin dis-info campaign is spewing lies like a firehose today.

you really that idiot? CIA could say it in bad faith because they actually made it look like it was Russia.
NOW, with the Vault 7 issue, your argument could be true but they claimed it was Russia BEFORE being caught red-handed.

says cia shill

Most of us thought Michael Hastings was assassinated and now the CIA finally has confirmation that they do have the ability to drive someones car full speed remotely.

>wtf, can't link infowars? I would think this would be the one site that would allow it.
/wikileaks-cia-explored-car-hacking-to-carry-out-undetectable-assassinations/

it's literally nothing

out of what?

How viable would it be to use pre-9/11 hardware to create simple OSes without 3 letter agency surveillance?

youtube.com/watch?v=OPcV9uIY5i4

He explains its all in 7 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=LBl2l76fp0w

get the fuck out of this board you semitic Bobango-loving nigger

Aspergers would be the likely diagnosis.

If you don't know, you're better off. This thing will change everything. Find out by the 15th.

CIA NIGGERS

>CIA is literally hacking every bit out of you.
Only if you're a terrorist living in Romania.

Ooops.

>user claimed that he is FBI user and everyone >still here after 15th will go to jail.

most likely bullshit

So where has the CIA ever mimicked Russian hacking?

GTFO

Yes.

we can't know. We can only assume that all russian hacking might be CIA hacking.

First off:
>ignore 15th people
>ignore "CIA" has better things to do
>ignore "CIA" is protecting us from Kremlin
>just ignore all shill posting

Quick Rundown:
>CIA can access any single smartphone with iOS (15% of market), Android (85% of market) or Windows- along with most computers and smart TVs with fewer restrictions than NSA
>Ignored compromise with tech-giants to watch each others backs for vulnerabilites so they can keep monitoring anyone
>Made gigantic amounts of trojans, malware, spyware, etc. and its basically running free or being sold about
>validates Trumps claim that Obama and CIA wiretapped him

more info:
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

The real HAARP program is in our cell phone towers.

That sounds like anything about George soros or the frankfurt school

Fuck sake OP that's just a seed vault.

I don't know what counts as Russian hacking but we unleashed Stuxnet to destroy Iranian centrifuges making nuclear materials in 2010.

Apple already patched the known exploits in a newer 10.3 beta it will roll out these days

>when you play online poker game and you keep on losing because CIA/NSA niggers hacked your accounts and rigged the whole site to their benefit

forgot to include.

Leaked assassination procedures.

>plane crashes
>disabling plane tracking
>remotely access car computers
>not only GPS
>but access to ABS and whatnot

Basically everything you sort of knew but wasnt confirmed, is being confirmed.

Also US Consulate in Frankfurt is basically a cover for unrestricted, "diplomatic immunity" CIA hackers into Europe

Best part: We only have 1% of total leaks. God knows what these people are up to.

list of projects -
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_524313.html

pic from page_16385111

Don't forget the part where it said they could hack cars for "undetectable assassinations"

t.CIA

>CIA could say it in bad faith because they actually made it look like it was Russia.
No, the couldn't. The CIA could not have been behind the Kremlin celebrating Trump's win. The CIA could not have been behind the fake news planted in Kremlin-controlled state media.

This is just a another fake news meme war by the Putinbots. I'm sure there'll be some Sup Forumstards dumb enough to fall for it, but educated Americans won't.

maybe russians are less likely to be caught, this is why you hear often about american hackers (?)

>remotely access car computers
>not only GPS
>but access to ABS and whatnot

You don't say?

666 Kill yourself Kikefag

1+Maybe 2. but not 3. Another possibility is a 4 that's just trying to promote more actual discussion with as few shills as possible, but that in and of itself would be flawed. The hotwheels brain drain already happened, so the most recent Sup Forums proposed diaspora is just a pipedream at removing shills.
I can't explain it very well, but its retarded to the very foundation.
If anything, we'd need to double down.

What sucks is we can't confirm the CIA used it for weird crashes. Like that plane crash im the alps a few years back. Or that Malaysian air flight that just (((vanished))). How the hell could we ever verify that it was caused by the CIA?

Abs is mechanically controlled in cars, they can only hack Tesla's ABS

Reminder that Sup Forums is where most of us are talking about Vault 7.

I think the main difference is that Russia has all the private hackers. Individuals (or companies) that release ransom-ware or target similar vulnerabilities for profit. Russia wouldn't make sense as a target for any Americans.

No

>working hard for years
>spending money on fancy new car
You better bought an old car, because you dead now.

triples of the wrong kind. much like in real life, you lose.

It makes sense why (((they))) are pushing the self driving car meme so hard to consumers now. Sick fucks.

>tfw we will see the CIA collapse this year
1% BITCHES

Good luck hacking my old Grand Prix Even an EMP can't stop this fucker.

Are we playing along with that larp?

maybe the Kremlin just celebrated Trump's win but really didn't hacked shit. no proofs about that.
the fact that now we know CIA could disguise itself as "russian hackers" tips the balance the other way around and the "CIA behind so called russian hacks" theory is now much more reliable

I thought the same.

I suspect the Farage plane crash as well

RIP in peace, Pontiac

sexy car, congratulations

>(((vanished)))
kek

Trump is going to be impeached on April 3rd.

Anyone posting here after March 15th will have CP placed on their hard drive and get v8.

It's over, the deep state has already won. It was fun while it lasted lads.

probly something bad is going to happen, honestly it's just the nature of the game right now

It all makes sense now, the CIA killed Pontiac because its cars were unhackable.

Not because the started making shit like the Aztek

is this bait or genuine american education?

Oh yeah that too. So unless we got the black box for these planes we would never know.

Fuck I wonder if money could be made building counter measures to this shit?