Beauty and the Beast rated M (16+) in Russia

>Russia gives Beauty and the Beast adults-only rating over gay character

theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/06/russia-beauty-and-the-beast-adults-only-rating-gay-character

Based Russia. We will secure the future for our children and protect them from jewish homo propaganda. Everyone else - too bad, I hope your child will like getting brainwashed by Disney's cuckolding movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/putins-gulag-ildar-dadin-moscow-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's gay? Gaston?

Reminder gay rape is established and approved practice in Russia:

>Rape is commonly used to both punish and blackmail male prisoners, he says: “Prison staff film the raping of inmates, and then threaten to send the recordings to their wives, or show it to other prisoners, if they do not do what they want.”
politico.eu/article/putins-gulag-ildar-dadin-moscow-russia/

The midget who acts as his footstool.

What the fuck? That's brutal.

Not based enough.The movie will still be showed there in probably thousands of cinemas and who gives a fuck about movie ratings nowadays - those people that sell the tickets dont give a fuck if children wanna watch an R or NC-17 movie,thats more money for them,they can close their eyes.It would have been redpilled if they actually banned the movie and didnt show it anywhere but no..

Nice satanic imagery there...

Another (((Yidsney))) whore for the NWO

See my image. Literally Satan's little whore. She must be either stupid or totally brainwashed

the existence of this movie makes me angry for a bunch of reasons, and that just makes me feel like a pathetic liberal. I shouldn't be triggered by this stupid shit.

Annex us please

>politico

>Massive poverty, homelessness
>Aids infestation
>Suicide cults
>Heroin and worse addiction among Youth (most likely caused by Afghans as a payback to Russia for invading them)
>One of the highest Abortion rates
Etc.. faggots are the least of your're problems.

But isn't the aids infestation mainly caused by faggotry?

We should ban all Kiked US & Anglo crap from entering Europe.

And make possession of this crap illegal. 10 years prison for the possession of kike brainswash, and the shit is done.

Nope, junkies needle sharing, also poverty and unprotected sex among poor Russin youth and faggorty combined.
>that img
Fucking disgusting.

This will happen.

yep that sounds like russia. Prison and military is ruthless there

this is old news. you should see what they do in the military although.

But first....