How many of you guys actually watch the Infowars stream? I usually watch some of it a few times a day...

How many of you guys actually watch the Infowars stream? I usually watch some of it a few times a day, if only because Alex is way more interesting to watch than the MSM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc
youtube.com/watch?v=CHgCopVQ5Ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I check it pretty frequently ever since The Golden Age of Trump began. It's pretty much been one continuous happening, that just keeps getting crazier, so he has plenty of material. Also lately he's pretty much been spelling out the White Genocide agenda, doing everything except explicitly naming the jew (aka "globalists.")

I do occasionally. I found out he smoked weed and I was pretty disappointed. Also he acts insane at times and it really hurts his arguments.

Talking about deadly fungus right now

Infowars is part of the deep state.

I'm listening too on my phone

Reminder to all Sup Forums users: Be out by the 15th

naming the jew is what ends a man's career

any easy way to listen on phone? is there an audio stream

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc

Jones is a fool. DON'T BE SUCKERED IN by his lies to sell InfoWars products.

Ron gibson uploads full youtube shows of infowars

Watched it once. I don't like it. I like the memes it makes but I don't like it as a news source. I don't like most TV news because they report substance (20% of the news) and then talk about their opinion or speculate on the substance (80% of the news). Alex Jones is like 1% news and 99% speculation/opinions.

nobody actually likes watching some autist scream into a camera.

I tried to watch his vid from yesterday. Couldn't deal with it this morning.

H-hows it going Bros, it's PEEEEEEEEWWWDIEPIEEEEEEEE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CHgCopVQ5Ek

ALEX "CON ARTIST" JONES
There is a war on for your stupidity!

INFOWARS IS DOWN FOR ME IN NZ

SLOW AS FUCK AND NOT LOADING

WHAT IS GOING ON???

Look at

There's an effort to destroy them and Alex Jones. The man has speculated and been wrong, but just read the articles he shows on the show, they point out credible sources that corroborate what he's saying (without the garbage over the top acting.)

BONE BROTH

He seems like a nice travelling water filter salesman

Just get the info wars app and there's an option to listen to the radio version

Everything he says is based on articles published by non-infowars groups, those are all the papers he has on his desk on the show.
This video is cherry picking to the max and feels the need to point out that every time he says "literally" it's an exaggeration. Nobody uses "literally" in its literal sense anymore.

Explain

all day everyday until I realize it's looping multiple times

you'd have to be literally paid to sit down and watch your retarded video so where's my fucking money? where's my fucking money?

Is it a data hog?

I'm genuinely starting to love Alex in a 'take me hole daddy but please don't let the balls touch' kind of way.

I really need to buy the fucking filters.

I watch it everyday. I was watching it today until Doctor Groot

approved

i dont like watching or listening to him not because i dont agree with him, but man his voice is really terrible.

I like InfoWars for political commentary, not news

I didn't start listening to him until his confrontation with TYT. I honestly don't even care if what he says is not true, he's so passionate and entertaining that I can't stop listening with a stupid grin on my face.

Me cus its funny.

Alex is based. I get all my news from him, Fox and RT.

Defending a man who has made 100s, if not 1000s of predictions that have been batshit insane and never happened proves right here and right now you're a total fool. Anyone can read a fucking news article you moron, Jones literally proves nothing.

Jones pimps fear in order to sell products.

Jones will take news articles out of context, say "See I told you this years ago" on some vague ass statement and then later act as if everything he's ever said is truth.

The man is a liar and con artist. He has never apologized for being dishonest.

Never, I'm not a faggot

it gets repetitive, i watch him only when something interesting pops up in the MSM that catches my attention, something unique that alex actually has a credible reference for.

other than that, his talk about demons and interdimensional pedophiles makes me exit out the tab straight away.