BTFOing muslims all over the globe.

Enemy of muslims, is ... our friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X_HBsmOvG-g
youtu.be/58fERLpZyDQ?t=161
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Asia#Population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vegan Gains, that lettuce eating faggot, is not /our/ guy.

But he is right on this matter tho.

No he is a mentally challenged retarded autistic vegan potential school shooter. He is not our guy. at all.

>lift for a decade
>can only dl 4pl8

Yes.

Also veganism is redpilled

Veganism isn't an inherently bad thing. Neither is eating meat, but the mass meat industry is probably the worst thing there is, from an environmental and health standpoint.

he's a nigger tho

This, the concept of eating meat isn't bad by itself, but supporting the (((meat industry))) is terrible for sure.

How much is 4 pl8 ? I dl'd 185kg after 7 months in prison (no supplements or any other shit) and this was with dl'ing twice before going to prison and no other lifting.

He is. Sup Forums was always a vegan board.

~185kg
It's not good for lifting for that long.
Although, my body is shit for deadlifting and my squat almost matches it, which is not normal.

4pl8 is about 183 pounds, and I'm seriously impressed if you got that within 7 months! It took me 2 and a half years to get to that level

I don't care. A person's character has no value to what facts he says, since facts are facts immaterial of who says them. He's right on Islam.

405lbs its not really that impressive unless the dude weighs around 140-150lbs

you must be a fucking manlet

He's probably fat/tall.

He is right, however humans are too stupid species to stop eating meat. I eat eggs and plant diet is the best way to go.

>brags about 4pl8 dl
try 5pl8 squat, nigger
5'10"

nu/male/ picking up hate on muslims trend.
sage

>183 poounds
Is it 2 plates on either side which would be 235lbs or 4 plates on either side which is 405lbs?

Just stop already.

This retarded meme was stale six months ago.

No he is a mulatto nigger with a taste for white women. Stop being a cuck

4pl8 is 405 you complete moron

bump

I meant 183 KG, my bad

I havent bragged about anything we have ids here. 5'10 is a manlet and i dont speak your 5pl faggotry use kilograms

>literally films his grandfather dying of a heart attack to show what eating meat does to you
>tells his griefing mother that this is what you get from eating meat

On one hand I admire his autism, on the other hand he is just a huge cunt and needs to be put down.

see

I mistyped, I meant 183 kilograms, not pounds

Just because he'll never EVER die of heart disease or stroke like the rest of us faggots doesn't mean he's incorrect about some SOME assumptions of being a vegan.

Useful Girly Man/10.

Same can be said about your post, tho.
You must be the slider trying to sage anti-muslim debate.

Go home, Ahmed, EU is not for you.

why were you in prison?

Do they not use plates over there in mongolia, stupid finn?

Well, he's not getting hair gainz

Veganism is the toughest redpill to swallow

Stay blueplilled carnists, come back when you finally see the light

post bodies, i wanna see how fat you fucks are

Well I hope you'll enjoy swallowing those vitamin supplements to keep you alive.

>posting yourself on Sup Forums of all places

I've grown to like this guy. I don't agree with him on everything but his videos can be pretty interesting. He's dead right in this video.

he got himself a vasectomy, not sure if cuck or red pilled to the point of preventing white genocide

The packaged meat you get at most grocery stores is complete shit for you. The (((meat companies))) definitely need to be driven bankrupt.

Im tall long legs and arms not fat big arms back traps and skinny chicken legs kek

Deadlifting was pretty much all the rave in prison so I did it alot. Bench was shit for me, only 100kg but I have broken pec and front shoulder muscle, squat was okay 140. As said, Im tall (ish) 184cm but I was 75kg at time.

>anime
>bragging about lower body lifts

signs of a neckbeard hambeast

it's literally just B12, and if you don't live in a sunny area, vitamin D can't hurt

I hope you enjoy swallowing the cancer causing by-products of torture and murder

Lower body lifts are impressive to people that actually lift, you fucking cross.
335lb Bench
225lb OHP
>100kg bench

Temporary Nigger Syndrome, or TNS for short. I have changed though cause Finnish prisons reform prisoners.

>leaf is a stupid PETAfag
color me surprised

This.

I've been watching this faggot since day one

>lacks family values
>complete sperg
>nigger
>mentally ill
>infertile
>values animal life over human
>gets cucked into giving his trap girlfriend a greencard

He is the furthest thing from /our guy/

nonono, that retarded weirdo is not our friend.

You try that with broken pec and shoulder muscle in 7 months from 60kg.

30 minute rant? Jesus wtf, who has time for this? I watched 3 minutes, didn't care for him.

Can we stop this "is he our guy" bullshit every 30 minutes?

Vegan Gains is an insane troll lmao

>dude who cares about the welfare of the planet and society lmao xD

True. Although I would argue that fish and birds should still be on the menu. Higher level mammals are too similar to us and hence it's immoral to eat them.

Looks like niggerfied version of Jimmy Neutron BTW.

> Higher level mammals are too similar to us

You both poo in the streets?

t. Pajeet who drinks cow urine.

I don't think we should take dietary advices from you.

>it's literally just

So you do admit to requiring supplements?

> immoral

Do you know what Sup Forums board you are browsing right now?

pl8 is the standard unit of weight in lifting khan

what's wrong witht hat mudslimes hairline? it's like glued on or some shit

also the mud is an overcompensating faggot, that must be hard under islam

Shit meme. Be original if you want to insult me.

Tons of arabs are metrofaggots, probably cockfaggots too

In here we speak finnish not english never heard of any pl8

Sup Forums has a deep sense of morality. Redpill is an ethical concept.

Fish I can kind of see, birds not so much

What really needs to be done is to reduce animal product consumption overall first rather than just stopping the consumption of specific things. If people just reduced their meat and dairy consumption half the problem would be solved

yes, why is that a bad thing? Take a supplement vs contribute to everything bad that comes with animal products. Seems like a fair trade off to me

VEGAN GAINS PLS GO!!!!!

no he's a sociopath

>yes, why is that a bad thing?

Because you're going against human nature, you progressive faggot.

youtu.be/X_HBsmOvG-g

you're right alpinebro, these 2 clowns are 100% fatboys

obviously cross-country skiing is the only redpilled workout a real man should brag about, these 2 obese neetvirgins should probably kill themselves

>everything bad that comes with animal products

All this bad comes from the processed shit. If i go and shoot a deer,cook it and eat it its clean

>be original
Says the guy who looks like billion other guys, shtting in the same street as million other shit.

youtu.be/58fERLpZyDQ?t=161

when will they learn?

well the potential school shooter part does sound like /pol

>Says the guy who looks like billion other guys

Like you have room to talk

>implying theres a billion finns on this earth

American education

Yeah, because going to the grocery store and buying prepackaged meat is so 'natural'

Looks like babby hasn't learned his logical fallacies yet, here's some required reading before we continue yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature

Inbreeding, no kidding.
rates_of_consanguinous_marriage_in_the_world.jpg

>doesn't realize "Indians" is not an ethnicity.

Mongolian Education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Asia#Population

t. Lamar Deshawn Jackson

Like I give a damn you hippy faggot, go bitch about the animals and eat your supplements.

You not even white finnfag

SHOO SHOO GREEN GOBLIN

Never claimed to be, nigger

>Vegan Gains, that lettuce eating faggot, is not /our/ guy.

this that kidney bean looking mother fucker

t.ChIngchongchangchong

Kys you irrelevant Finnish faggot

He looks like a sectoid from xcmom

You seem mad Tyrone

Still a faggot but have alot of new found respect for this guy for his anti immigration beliefs

wtf i love vegain gains now

Just because they agree with you on some things doesn't mean they're your guy. Seriously a lot of retards here accept someone if they do one thing that agrees with their beliefs.

Shaun King of white people.

I would never go completely vegan. Meat is a good source of protein and I'm not some PETA faggot who defends animals, but that doesn't mean I hate animals. I love them, but animals are a source of sustenance. Animals eat each other for God's sake. I try to stay away from dairy products though. I actually enjoy almond milk over regular milk.

>Trump says he's going to ban Muslims
>bans Muslims
>Not a Muslim ban

cows, pigs and chickens dont magically produce b12, they get that shit supplemented alongside their feed. is it american custom to retort to the lowest form of argument, ad hominem, when you lose?