Amazon silently pulls Holocaust revisionist literature under pressure from Yad Vashem

So... To be clear...

A foreign organization (Yad Vashem of Israel) can now apparently influence the free market of the US by leaning on major booksellers.

And it's not being reported in US media or even announced by Amazon.

Does anyone NOT have a problem with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/books/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=flfUvPyLVZI
thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Wieluń
populationpyramid.net/israel/1950/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. This needs eyes on.

Guarantee this is a precursor for further restriction.

Y'all just cool with that?

>Y'all just cool with that?
Trump is backed by Zionists and is a massive Jewish shill himself.
There's no way neo/pol/ would speak out against their masters.

Ok, so we're just going to let (((them))) get away with it.

This place is really going down the shitter these days.

>being surprised that a major corporation is caving to social justice pressure

Yeah I hate to admit that you're right.

Fuck this shit.

The only thing that's surprising is how white justice LARPers are willing to pass on a huge story that's obviously going to be used to double down on the agenda against them.

Or maybe it's not that fucking surprising.

>goys bow down to their superiors
what else is new ?

Hi JIDF. Your brazen assault on truth is only going to cause the acceleration of its exposure. Your smoke screen won't last long. The fourth Reich sends its warm regards!

i live in the fourth reich silly amerifat

Sauce on Yad Vashem?

First time seeing this org here or anywhere.

Semi-related: Reminder to new /pol kids that historian David Irving provides all of his book **for free** on his website. Please save these and read. They are massively informative and raise the bar for history about WWII et al. And they are constantly banned and decried by (((them))) --- see the bullshit recent movie 'Denial' where the handsome Irving was portrayed by a bucktooth troll.

Free books here: fpp.co.uk/books/index.html

As soon as (((their))) pets realize that it's only certain (((white ))) people who are fucking them the house of cards falls down.

Yad Vashem is the Holocaust memorial organization in Israel, the fact that they've been lobbying Amazon directly to remove the literature has been widely disseminated. The fact that today those books are no longer available is not well reported at all.

Irving is good for wartime personality history, not for revisionism of the Holocaust. His books are only available through his personal publishing house for personal reasons involving the lawsuit that he lost against Lipstadt. He is a fine historian but by no means an expert on the Holocaust.

they're a nonprofit that gathers names and stories of holocaust victims and IIRC they run a few holocaust museums .
i dont think going after deniers is in their mandate that's JIDF\people like them stuff. probably someone over at yad vashem got buttblasted over seeing this book on amazon and made a big fuss about it

Why do people care so much about Holocaust denial? The more they fight it the more it seems legit. Amazon should have put it under fiction if they wanted to make a point.

old but gold
youtube.com/watch?v=flfUvPyLVZI

Holocaust films are always shit. Its sad that people still believe the 6 gorillian.

Why do stupid people think censorship is the way to go to fight "evil"?

You want that shit out there to crush it
not hide it away so it can gather strength in peace

Yes, they are very much in the business of rallying for political causes and carrying on against Holocaust "deniers." In this case the political pressure applied by them appears to be so severe that the intended result was arrived at in the course of about a week or so.

Bumping

Unless it's fiction and they can't defend the Holocaust itself on basis of fair debate.

Which it is. And which they can't.

When I was buying an ma1 jacket amazon offered pic related, kek

>You want that shit out there to crush it
that's what (((they))) want
>not hide it away so it can gather strength in peace
yad vashem are /ourguys/
dude literally anyone could do this, just post it on twitter and get some buttblasted americlap moms raging at them and amazon will drop the book to avoid bad publicity.

It's not one fucking book, it's a whole swathe of Holocaust revisionism.

Fuck you and your JIDF kikery.

That's what the TPP was about. Globalism that gave foreign countries control over what they can claim as IP in other lands. This is why it is bullshit. China can have a U.S website taken down if they claim it hurts their IP, or a brand, or anything.

Well if you're in the UK, it probably didn't effect you, hence my indication of US MARKETS.

Sure, keep telling yourself that's what it's about and it hasn't been going on for decades to push a Jewish overlord agenda using BS fictional victim historical narrative.

>Holocaust revisionism
lol
you mean history denial
people dont want anything to do with this alex jones tier shit

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Alex Jones is on your team, faggot. We don't care about him and we don't want anything to do with him. Your history is just as legitimate as your desert sand kingdom, dirty tribesman.

Jews are telling enormous lies about WW2 and getting away with it. Holocaust propaganda, and it really is propaganda at the level of conspiracy theory, is having a massively negative effect on Western society, especially Germany. There is no proof of government conspiracy to commit genocide, gas chambers, or 6 million. All the historical evidence suggests these things did not happen. It has to be stopped.

seems someone is bootie bothered
jesus dude learn some fucking history, its all there.
and how the fuck is it relevant to modern germany it happened 70 years ago literally no one cares except from highschool students in history class.

Of course it's a lie, why the fuck else would they be so intent on preventing information from being propagated. The more that comes out, the more we know the magnitude of the lie, it's why Bad Arolsen has kept some records "concealed" and cannot make a definitive statement on the subject of genocide or illegal execution in gas chambers.

Fucking cucks are getting desperate.

The holocaust is a fucking myth, they can't hide it forever.

Somone should sue. This could be the biggest case of the century.

Because they still can't move past it, nationalism is shamed and they are forced to swallow third world Muslims to compensate for their false sense of guilt.

To say that nobody likes your people would be the understatement of the century and when the world wakes up again to your faggotry, it's going to be hell to pay.

Nah this was last year, just thought it was funny, buy that jacket get offered boots, braces, and a book denying the holocaust. It was like a one stop rwds shopping experience.

I'd also like to add to this highly entertaining video that he Holocaust happened. There's not one credible denier standing that hasn't been debunked. From Zundel to Leucther to Irving to Mattogno to Cole to Germar. Whether it's completely falsifying or misrepresenting their sources, to putting forward completely incorrect scientific papers - it's all been debunked and fairly so, whether in a court room or in a debate. Even Eric Hunt, the creator of The Greatest Story Never Told, has recently recanted half his conspiracies. Same with Irving, look at how his whole narrative's changed. The deniers know very well that it happened, they're not stupid, they're using this event in history as a means to put forward their own agenda.

>forced to swallow third world Muslims
they're not forced to do shit senpai, germany is a democracy and if they wanna vote for the next hitler (merkel) that cucks their country into shit again its their free choice.
>To say that nobody likes your people would be the understatement of the century
of course it is, my people are universally loved not just liked.

I visited Yad Vashem once.

It was the biggest fucking joke of a memorial I have ever seen.

It literally is a holocaust themed amusement park.

>jesus dude learn some fucking history, its all there.
I'm basically an expert on the holocaust from primary sources. I've seen all the photos and watched all the documentaries. I've read and watched dozens of survivor stories. I've read all the major non-jewish sources, Witold, Pery, Gerstein, etc. I've read transcripts from major trials, Hoess, Eichmann, Nuremberg, Einsatzgruppen, Buchenwald, Goeth, etc. I've looked at all the documentary evidence, the Jaegar report, Hoefle telegram, Korherr report, etc. I've read Mein Kampf, the Goebbels diaries, the Posen speeches, etc. I've researched population statistics from WW2 and the present. When I see mass graves at Auschwitz and Treblinka and complete disavowal of all the already proven fraud and lies, then I'll start believing in your retarded conspiracy theory.

Every single jew will fucking burn.

The fire rises.

Yfw Sup Forums is jidf trolling reddit trolling shareblue trolling the cia trolling south americans trolling stormfags and that nobody else posts here

They did this with the rebel confederate flag too

Sorry old lad. You haven't gotten a single (you) despite such incredible bait!
Here you go m8.
Not as good as foreskin or child blood that you talmudic satanists need to exist, but it goes for tender here.

They were working so well behind the scenes, and now it's all coming out in the open, again.

It will be a shame when we have another one of them there unjust persecutions, which is just around the corner, again.

Hey you stupid fucking Jews, learn to hide your power level, or get BTFO, again.

You fucking idiots.

I mean you're just wrong, and in fact most of the "credible" accounts that have been debunked over the years have all been pro-Holocaust accounts. The human soap, skin lampshades, even just the other day, 5 million deaths attributed to Hitler by Elie Wiesel were stricken from the record of Holocaust narrative with the swipe of a pen. I guess you will adhere to this constantly morphing fairy tale no matter how thoroughly debunked their increasingly vanishing sources become because it makes you feel good that there was a massive genocide on Jews by completely implausible means.

Good for you, bud!

>they're using this event in history as a means to put forward their own agenda.
fuck off schlomo, the kikes have been using the holocause to get money\support from germany for decades and none of it goes to the 'survivors' , talk about an agenda.

go to yad vashem, theres mountains of pictures, video , documents and transcripts along with interviews with the german people who worked there. you have millions of witnesses to these people being loaded unto train carts brought to these camps never to come back or be seen or heard from again. and there's all the testimonies of the survivors .
again there hasnt been a single case of a history denier managing to prove any of their outlandish claims in any court of law anywhere.

>literally no one cares except from highschool students in history class
Bullshit. If a German so much as picks up a Germany flag, he's a nazi. Even guys like Trump are literally Hitler. We get constant reminders about the holocaust in debates about the migrant crisis. If anyone speaks out and says maybe whites have a right to exist, everyone pisses their pants that it's going to lead to mass gassing. Even when I talk to my mum about Brexit she's all like, yeah but don't forget the 6 million. Holocaust propaganda is fucking everywhere, shoved in our faces every year at school, and not just in history class. Every fucking documentary about WW2. We can't study history objectively. They're building a massive fucking monument in Hyde Park right outside Parliament. This all has a massively negative and collective psychological effect. It's pure psy ops. And it has to stop. It's absolutely essential fir the survival of the West. And debate is not only being shut down, it's being made illegal. It's completely unjustifiable.

He's just a JIDF kike trying to wind you up.

just like Holocaust revisionism this thread lacks a source
what a surprise

>Germany flag, he's a nazi.
nothing to do with the holocaust
>holocaust in debates about the migrant crisis.
>maybe whites have a right to exist
>Brexit
>documentary about WW2
yes because its a major even that happened during WW2, obviously its relevant.
>massive fucking monument in Hyde Park right outside Parliament
how is a monument to the victims of genocide bad ? some people will walk by it and go 'well its pretty sad all those people got killed' and go on with their lives , literally no one is hurt in any way.

Maybe because they tried to maintain secrecy, and also most of Jews lived in East, so it's easier to set up extermination camps in East?
Logic isn't your stronger side I see.
And Stalin's anti-Semitism was well documented, there's literally no fucking reason why Stalin would make Jew martyrs, even if it reflected badly on Germans.
As if 20 million dead Soviet civilians, millions of Poles, Yugoslavs, Greeks, French and so on didn't reflect badly.
There's a problem of perspective here, most of you are American and you only learn about Holocaust and you think that's the only thing Germans did. In reality most of German victims weren't even Jews.
Sure, Holocaust became industry and there's shitload of lies or exaggerations by opportunists, but Holocaust as Holocaust happened and any denial is literally retarded.

Even bullshit history doesn't deserve to be silenced. And being in touch with both American history and WWII history bullshit history is basically 80% of my reality.

Ok. What books are essential? Isn't there one that is basically a deep scientific study on the cremation process and how it was literally impossible?

> millions of documents are there
And yet not a single one of them indicating anything resembling bulk execution by gassing or any level of extermination program.

Thanks for pointing that out, shlomo faggot. Also, stop trying to use your kikery to distract from the issue at hand, which is underhanded influence over the American free market by Israeli minority organizations.

thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963
here you go schlomo, you can try finding them on amazon if you want to.you can tell your superiors all the goys are gonna believe in 6 gorillion now.
kinda ironic that anti holohoax-denial kikes push for censorship isnt it chaim ?.

Amazon wont sell the confederate flag because of pressure. Its a garbage company and honestly I surprised they didn't do this sooner.

Here's the source, just searched it for your dumb, lazy ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes

I mean, just skim through this page.
What now, ENTIRE FUCKING EUROPE is anti-German or something?
How about some common fucking sense.
And you know evil British and bombing of Germans?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Wieluń
On first fucking day of war.
Harris actually summed it up nicely:
>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Get a fucking grip, you and other Americans here. Maybe Germans of that period are criticized because they acted atrociously, not because entire Europe and Jews hate them cause they're so awesome.

shit dude you make me wanna watch that ep again, that scene was perfectly shot.

>A foreign organization (Yad Vashem of Israel) can now apparently influence the free market of the US by leaning on major booksellers.

Amazon is an international seller and Yad Veshem is putting pressure on them to have revisionist material removed. They are exercising the power that they have to influence the free market and Amazon is caving to their demands. This is how the free market works you blithering idiot.

Cremation is a thing. Some people even keep ashes of their family members at home like it's a normal thing.

>Literally Hitler in a literal pile of dead bodies

Made me laugh. First time I see this. Resembles an old anti-kulak commie propaganda poster .

>there hasnt been a single case of a history denier managing to prove any of their outlandish claims
Mate. Deniers got the Auschwitz museum to admit that the only gas chamber in existence is a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter and got their death count reduced by 4 times. They got Majdanek museum to admit their shower room was literally just a shower room and got their death count reduced by 25 times. These are the only two surviving camps. And they've both been partially exposed as frauds with huge revisions to their death counts. None of this would've happened without "holocaust deniers." "Holocaust denial" is proven legit history that has already had a massive effect on the official, legally enforced narrative. It's exactly why they started making it illegal in the early 90s. The only reason the whole thing hasn't been debunked is because they won't let us inspect the other four camps.

I have looked at literally all the evidence. I'm highly intelligent and educated. I started doing holocaust studies is order to REFUTE deniers, so I know I'm not biased or ulterior motives.

>never to come back or be seen or heard from again
Where are the mass graves then? Where did all the Jews of Israel and America come from?

t. nigger

>Maybe
Yeah, if "maybe" is the best argument you have, and it indeed seems to be the case, then MAYBE I'm not the one who's got a problem with logic and reason, dipshit.

They also presume modern commercial cremation is totally the same process as industrial cremation that Germans did.

>Because of pressure
LOL what the fuck can pressure these spineless fucks? They have the biggest online store in the world. They can do whatever the hell they want unless its illegal.

>nothing to do with the holocaust
Yes it is. It's literally everything to do with the holocaust.

No one is allowed to criticize Jews or Judaism in any way or else they're blackballed as monstrous anti-semites forever.

Pic related. Really activates those almonds.

>I'm highly intelligent and educated

I don't assume anything because I don't know the technicalities and WWII genocides are just about the most boring subject. Although cremation seems to be efficient way of disposal if you don't want to risk any diseases. More efficient than grey buses for sure.

Provide sources or GTFO

>strawmaning this hard and intentionally misunderstanding English language
I swear it's pointless to discuss with you people. Every day I'm more and more convinced in my conclusion that you're literally a cult.

>Really activates those almonds.
stop saying that, that's not what that fucking means you fucking nigger

>yes because its a major even that happened during WW2, obviously its relevant
Why do you never hear about what happened to East Prussia at the end of the war? Why do you never hear about the gulags or mass starvations in documentaries about the USSR?

Hoax of the Twentieth Century is the most broad in nature. It provides pretty much all the background on the subject of revisionism, and from there it's up to you to hunt down primary source documentation and evidence.

this really activates my almonds

Eat shit you filthy kike and fuck your Holohoax. It's not real and never happened. You get your shit from post ww2 zionist allied propaganda.
Isin't it funny that the Holohoax narrative appeared after 1970 ???
People didn't even fucking know what a Holohoax was decades after 1945.
No evidence, no bodies, nothing.
Just third eye-witness account, false doctored photographs, fake lampshades made from animal skins. And also Jews have come out and said that the Holohoax was a damn lie.

>suppressing opposing arguments
>banning books
sounds about right

Holocaust denial is pure garbage indulged in by imbeciles.

Is wikipedia seriously the best source you've got? That might explain your infantile understanding of history.

Any store that sells David Icke books about reptilian alien insurgency and infradimensional illuminati should be allowed to sell holocaust denial literature.

Bullshit is legal.

Fuck this ruling.

Israel tolerates anti-Semites who are politically useful but reserves its understanding of anti-Semitism to be criticism of its policies. They have always been completely cynical about it and the long term result is that now people just roll their eyes when Jews cry wolf.

The pressure of their own leftist PC beliefs. Amazon never claimed to be some big free speech zone. Its run by a bunch of leftists like most large corporations that have a near monopoly in their field. The result of years of close contact with big liberal government I suppose.

What part of free market don't you understand?

Amazon is free to choose what they carry and what image they want to project.

If you have a problem with this, start up your own Holocaust denial bookseller as our market allows.

They also buried them in mass graves (early part of war in Ukraine, Belarus and so on) and burned the bodies in piles.
>Where did Jews of Israel and America come from
You know Nazis estimated there are 11 million Jews in Europe right?
If you're really that educated you wouldn't ask such idiotic questions.
>populationpyramid.net/israel/1950/

Fucking kikes

I work in an Amazon back stock warehouse. Pretty much all the shit that doesn't get sold ends up at my warehouse where it has its last life collecting dust in boxes on 40-50ft high shelves and in about 500ft long aisles. My job is to go through the boxes and take inventory. The amount of jewish shit I find in them is ridiculous. Every day I go through boxes filled with fleshlights, dildos, cell phone cases, cock rings, screws, and books. I always find jewish related items. You honestly wouldn't believe the amount of normal things that just have Israel flags or some other Jewish thing tacked on. I honestly had Apples to Apples the Jewish version last week.

p.s. don't shop on amazon and don't use amazon. fuck amazon.

explain to me how the current german flag,economic migrants,and brexit have to do with the holocaust.
i mean you could say they have to do the 64 AD fire of rome and you would be correct but the connection is so convoluted its pointless to speak about it .
literally every two historical events separated by a timelike interval could be said to be related but historians only say they are if theres a very clear cause-affect relation.

Except that I couldn't use Amazon as an outlet to sell my books even though nobody has put pressure on me personally. By the way, fuck off JIDF.

I think its bigger that its denial is a crime in some countries.

>provide me with years of research on the spot through a vietnamese backgamon forum

I was okay with jews for a minute. But now I want them all to die. Thanks Amazon

Yes. Everyone has a problem wiTh it. Can we do anything about it without looking like skin head neo nazi? No.

clsuter nuke israel and disbar and send to guantanemo all judge n lawyer who push this SHIT
and charge the alwfirms and judges who do!!
fuck the socialist legal ssytem!!
fuk your fucked up morality n shitty history! fuck you!!
you dont get to tell us howto think u fucking jewbags!

He's talking about the duration of cremation and how even if the ovens were going 24/7 which they wouldn't be, the numbers claimed are completely impossible.