youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a dumbass

Go away PJW, noone likes you

forced meme

I dk men he do not blames the jow

MANESTWEAM METEOER

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

He's a good entry point for normies to be redpilled in the future

I'm going into battle

you talk like a faggot and say obvious shit like your a genious. also you used to steal stories sirectly from here. dunno if you still do i turn off the stream now when you come on.

we know its you paul. go to bed u poofter.

he is okay i guess. He makes good points sometimes but sometimes its just silly

I'm convinced its a falseflag
We just learned the CIA has a Department of Meme Warfare. I don't think thats the only one.

jew loving
race mixing
northern fag
MAYNE

DID SUMWUN SAY ...MEATIER?

Shill thread. Sage, report, and move on.

All right leaning youtubers or alternate media outlets have faced the exact same thing over the past couple of months.

It's generally a method of mental manipulation whereby an OP asks an open question followed by negative comments from seemingly different anons.

This sows uncertainty in the new posters as well as turning people off who don't know who the target is by portraying them negatively as a first impression.

Pjw is great for compressing political incidents as well as lowering the bar in terms of their accessibility for people that are younger or unfamiliar.

alt light opportunist, but I always support gateway drugs for the real thing even if they are just milking it for fame and money, so long as they aren't sick degenerates like milo.

It looks like all his vids are directed to morons who can't think by their own. Repeats sentences like "Leonardo Dicaprio is a fucking moron" over and over again.

The whole Infowars and Alex Jones channel is like that. Although I share the same world view, it's embarrassing to watch.

based

MY POTIONS ARE TOO STRONG FOR HIM

What he says is alright, but the fact he can't go two sentences without editing annoys the shit out of me and is distracting as fuck.

He cool.

>Repeats sentences like "Leonardo Dicaprio is a fucking moron" over and over again.

muh russia

>THE NEEE-UUUUU WELD AWDAH

Pretty much this, he's good for red pilling the normies but he's so overexaggerated he's cringy to watch sometimes.

Can infowars please stop spamming their known COINTELPRO operation here?

Alex known cointelpro:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

Council for National Policy:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcMUSXnraRY

Alex covers up for CNP:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11, Alex copied:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

Alex slanders real truth tellers like Bill Cooper:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

YEW FOOKIN MOWRON

he's not that bright, don't let the british accent fool you

I just doubt it because its such a reddit tier shitty meme.

CTR 2.0

are people with british accents viewed as more intelligent in lebanon too? must be something from the media

bump

this stupid ass wasn't insulted enough