What can we reasonably do to stop rape as described in this picture?

What can we reasonably do to stop rape as described in this picture?

It's a serious problem but I don't know how to address it.

what a cuck

This 2bh

if a woman says she was raped by a white man we should shoot them. the woman i mean

there's really nothing we can do, clearly what feminists have been doing hasn't worked.

did you read the post

>consent for a blowjob

Did he throat fuck her? Cause how else could she not be an active participant.

I have done TERRIBLE things to womens, if you're a pussy about it, are a bad lay, and then show weakness afterward they attack.

Stop going to reddit

If two lesbians get drunk and screw, which one is the rapist?

>Stop going to reddit

This.

They just beat the shit out each other. Society only becomes involved when it can be used as a weapon.

>do i have your consent to let you blow me?

The patriarchy

>"oh no I licked a girls fanny without a signed permission slip what should I do?! We r rlly upset and hurt" :'( :'(
He might not fit the technical definition based solely on this story, but he definitely likes black cock in his mouth.

>Suck a dick
>YOU RAPED ME SHITLORD

Female logic

>Get black out drunk
>get in Car
>crash it
>Get told that you are responsible for your actions especially when drunk

>Get black out drunk
>consent to sex
>regret it
>Get told that you were victimized.

I fucking hate this meme. Why do women think that getting black out drunk means they're free of social responsibility. Drinking is fucking degenerate.

They want all of the rights available to them with none of the responsibility.

I feel bad for the guy, he doesn't know he shouldn't be making acquaintances with that kind of people to begin with, they only bring trouble to what otherwise could be a quiet, sane life

i always wonder what kind of person writes posts like this. i assume a 17 year old brown child

I hope this cuck gets charged with rape so he can spend some time getting raped for real in jail by Jamal.

im 25 and white

Revert to a zero consent system.

> muh patriarchal society