Let me get this straight

Let me get this straight.
Sup Forums elected a meme for president in the most powerful country in the world, also getting a superpower to leave the European Union and soon to elect a french female Hitler

So tell me once again, why not create a new fucking country? LITERALLY is what everybody needs.

We already got the flag, the name, the religion and neets ready to leave daddy's house and move.
Just crowdfund that shit and lets buy the best island that the money can get, with enought internet for shitposting and nice weather for maximium comfiness

We just need money desu
wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country
Fuck all this nations seriously
Sup Forums needs to go global

------------------------------

Okay, enough of the pasta, here is the deal

We found a 65 square km island on Chile, and it's looking very promising for several reasons.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro#

>ethnic background is Sup Forums approved
>near a airport on a little small town
>near a hospital
>great size
>workable land, very fertile soil
>lots of fertile farms and agropecuary on the same altitude
>temperate climate, not a radical climate
>remote part of the region, so we could be left alone, still close to roads, so we could get to town real fast
>it's a beautiful place
>low to no crime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJacSjRAd0
privateislandsonline.com/islands/cebaco-island
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/pitcairnislands/11418280/Why-will-nobody-move-to-Pitcairn-the-Pacific-island-with-free-land.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but how do we get women to go there?

First we get the women for breeding future Aryan warriors to defend the nation. Here's you chance ladies!

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJacSjRAd0

Last thread cont.

Guyz, the RIGHT island is BIGGER, but it's surrounded by the pacific, giant skyrim ice mountains and no cities around

I have founded no hospital nearby, or any airport

It's nothing like the convenience of the island google pointed out

VERY IMPORTANT THREAD

"Hey ladies, come to autistic dude island!"

We need a solid plan to bring women in

Will the island be nogunz? That would be a dealbreaker.

Yeet but how u gon pay for this.........

I'm not trying to be a killjoy here, but what's going to stop another country from ROFLstomping this?

Link discord.

We've thought about jewing into Greenland or Tuvalu as well.

Tumblr island

Fiber optic broadband for the whole island would have to be one of the first public infrastructure works.

What kind of KEK island would be without word class internet?

u need a citizenship test based on questions about meme magic and kek

why is everyone reposting the same "Let me get this straight. " thing????!!!!

Yesgunz, Chile permit guns

We don't have to actually go declaring independence, just operate self-sufficiently and at independent

The NAP?

Tell them they're not allowed in because it's a male only country. They'll be hammering at the door in no time

>this

>UK
>Superpower

Sorry but...pick one.

Global power yes, but the USA is the worlds hegemony.

who needs wife we can clone us

Need double numbers or more to enter

We'll only get fat lesbian feminists trying to get in to be stick it to the men.

Let's use Isreal as a model for whatever area we want to claim. Use some kind to pretense to move a bunch of us over, like a NGO or something, then subvert from within

>create a new fucking country?
We should just reclaim Rhodesia, mate.

What about a vault?

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

It's possible for us to make an airport strip, and a little 'hospital' with a hired medic for our idiots?

Meme jqiholy fuck so funny meme kdland

Then the wall just got 10 feet higher

>blah blah blah Hitler

Get a new shtick, Soreass Squad.

>What are private planes?
Why would anyone want to take over an island in bum fuck nowhere with a bunch of NEET autists on it?

i still believe a city state is more a more viable project than buying a whole fucking island
so i'm for a city state in a vault

Tragedy of the commons. All the spergs are waiting for somebody else to but up and do it.

You can cram 10 people into those vaults tops
T. Someone who wants to buy and live in one

can we easily fight tuvalu from that island?

Invite everyone to a bigass party and kidnap their women, duh.

Who would rule? Or would it just be like ancapistan

privateislandsonline.com/islands/cebaco-island

Here's another one, it's not so forested

It's twice Tuvalu size. But, uh... Yes, of course.

We need forests to make houses you autist

You need open land to do anything useful, idiot

I'm voting for AnCap

must be a few knocking around in your old laundries still?

Whoever makes the best memes. Meme elections are held every year

We can live like ewoks

Alaska is a better idea , huge land and part of super power . The only problem is we have Canada as a neighbour.

Justice will be ours! We cant stop winning!

Whoever has the most money needs to be the one to do it.

They'll have to fly there and scope it out, and spend time doing paperwork and researching, or pay an assistant to do it.

It would be best to turn a room into an office for organising KEK island.

It is impossible, but overtaking an existing small country is indeed possible

Just mobilize 1000 anons in liechtenstein and coup the regime.
There's literally nothing they can do and not enough people for a serious resistance.
You'd have to deal with the UN at one point though

Ideally. I just see some asshole country conquering it and using it as leverage against the USA. It's a nice little cluster of hostages.

If people would leave it alone, of course I think it's a great idea.

Reminder that Scotland built an underground bunker in the 1950's

Should we ask /out/ what we need to make a successful initial settlement?

Russian mail order brides

So are we gonna get /k/ in on this?

Should we ask /k/ on how to properly defend the island?

That's literally what the city of Rome supposedly did at it's inception; I like where this is going

Should we ask Sup Forums what is needed to make a proper code bootcamp for neets?

to hide from benefit cheat inspectors

Should we ask /biz/ to help us with a overall business plan?

Should we ask /sci/ engineers on how to proper set up an optimum energy infrastructure on the island?

No. The Marxist furries can fuck right off

>privateislandsonline.com/islands/cebaco-island
damn, this one is good. a lot of wood, its suprisingly big and has beaches n shit, also the price is kinda affordable (if we can actually get 500k people to live there, everyone would have to pay 50 bucks), this island is about how good as it gets. We dont even need to form our own country, we can just LARP as one and be protected by panama, electing our governor by just voting for our own party

you want to live underground with a bunch of smelly NEETs?

did anyone here ask for the fucking price? are we just waiting for the answer or no one bothered to ask it?

Everyone is required to bring a women? Just bring ur sister and we can all marry each others. You should have your family redpilled by now anyways.

>>privateislandsonline.com/islands/cebaco-island

Size: 3706.00 Acres / 1,499.76 HA

Size is not bad too!

there are girls on Sup Forums.
and not all women are lefties. there will be many willing to come.

Panama is too unstable. In any case we need complete Kekistani autonomy. Let's infiltrate the YPG and co-opt their Kurdistan movement.

I'm pretty sure we could get some femanons.

we let in every Sup Forumsposter in, that speaks actual english, has banter and doesnt sit in the generals all day

(?)

I have a vagina and prefer dating men who don't look like they have vaginas. I ain't alone. :P I don't think "finding women" is going to be a problem, my friend.

There would be showering facilites

>Sup Forums

Do we get guns?

What do you meant by thys

I quite loved the concept

I think going underground would be very interesting, but also, very expensive too

Yes

>Free antipsychotic drugs
It's a deal breaker

Can we get someone like pic related to run the country?

Of course. It's essentially an ancap state after all

We have a problem goyim, who is gonna raise the funds and collect our hard earned money for this island? We have to trust him, cause he can easily steal all. We need a big figure like Donald Trump or the Bogdanoffs.

can also be underwater vertical concrete tube.

>500k people on a 5 square mile island

Let us not do this.

Kill all non whites/enslave them?

I don't know, maybe we can get a lawyer, or create a NGO as a front to buy it as a business or some shit

I don't have the answers Sway

>ancap
Kill yourself, this liberal bullshit will lead to the decadence we are in now, we need a strong government I am sick of fucking "muh utopia" retards.

How about that South African guy who was doing the Namibia thing? Maybe he could hold our money for a bit?

Why don't we all just move to Pitcairn, we'll get free land and we can set the cutlural identity there. We can just refer to it as Kekistan but get the benefit of being a commonwealth.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/pitcairnislands/11418280/Why-will-nobody-move-to-Pitcairn-the-Pacific-island-with-free-land.html

This is sounding more like Easter island every day. Can we plant giant pepes?

Oh lord let this happen

you listed a bunch of boards and if they would benefit this shitpost of an idea and i thought before you do mention Sup Forums i do it idk

We can ask /mlp/ /vp/ Sup Forums and /trash/ to be are autis- cyber warriors

>trips have spoken
We live like ewoks

if we set a corporate tax rate of 0% then everyone will want to be domiciled in our land, we'll be able to self fund. Just need a responsible administrator to handle it all. I nominate Germany

I'm pretty sure we'd have to share, not to mention femanons probably aren't adventurous enough to leave their homeland. Most aren't attractive either.

No. Sup Forums and /biz/ only

Hey man, look where it got Rome.
What works works.

Holy shit, would move there in a second if there was someway to have an income.

Remember when /mlp/ was gonna do this?

Thank god no, imagine an island full of those filthy degenerate demented faggots.