Pretty surreal moment: ex-director of the CIA on the Late Show, a progressive liberal program...

Pretty surreal moment: ex-director of the CIA on the Late Show, a progressive liberal program, during one of the biggest leaks in history about how Deep State can watch every person in the world through fucking microwave and seamlessly assasinate anyone they want (which they did), and Colbert jokes about it, and Michael Hayden laughs, and audience loves it and applauds. Also Drumpf sucks lolz.

We already live in something much worse than a Orwell novel.

youtube.com/watch?v=buI8aO7nRDM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOvHNfl4pyU
youtube.com/watch?v=LBl2l76fp0w
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's incredibly bizarre.

Hayden, Clapper and Brennan are three of the big ringleaders of the sedition plot, no doubt about it. They know what they did in conjunction with Obama was criminal trafficking that amounted to arming the enemy

>seamlessly assasinate
I find that hard to believe. On my assassinations you can always see the stitching

Be happy citizen! Big Brother is defending you!

Could you imagine going back in time and telling liberals in 2004 that they'll support massive domestic surveillance and Stephen Colbert will be the one publicly championing it?

i have no words for this, i really don't, i wish i had

This. Also republicans saying that Putin ain't so bad. Strange times we're living in.

This guy up to his elbows in the shits.

Many of them sympathized at the time with fucking Soviet Union, so nothing new here.

Any bad thing in this world is done by right-wing or Whites in general - their logic.

Come on now. I'm sure Podesta has at least a few non-pedo friends. Some of the children he rapes seem nice.

Nice fake image you have there

>We already live in something much worse than a Orwell novel.

>Leftists embracing the CIA as the savior of the nation

Someone should hook a generator up to Hitchens grave and provide the world with an infinity source of energy.

I don't get how cooperating with the russians is evil and illegal but cooperating with the saudis or the israelis isn't.

>the NSA has to go to a judge and show probable cause before it can spy on an american citizen

you have to admit that was a pretty good joke, great set up where it seemed like he really believed it too

Further proof that leftists have no true ideals or moral code. They embrace whatever ideals or morals their party cannon requires them to embrace

or the chinese. hillary worked for the chinese and arab overlords and nobody cares, but as soon as someone starts to talk with russians about peace everyone goes apeshit.

No shit, the writing was on the wall when they killed Tay.

Not even memeing.

The guy is contradicting himself. He says they can't spy on the Trump tower but then he says they have the tools to use smart tvs etc. in order to spy on bad people and how this was a good thing. If Trump had smart stuff in the tower they could've used this no doubt and probably did.

He's been all over the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOvHNfl4pyU

Yea because an intelligence agency who doesn't spy on it's own citizens is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE right?

No my tanned friend, I mean he manipulated the likes on the response of that fella.

CIA 100% spies on their own people

what's weird is that colbert talked about podesta pretending to not know him personally, when that's clearly not the case

Democrats hate Russia because communism was supposed to be the scientifically proven end stage of human civilization.

If this surprises you in any way you literally haven't been paying attention for the last 5 years.

Dude looks like Elmer Fudd

We are living in brave new world lol

Orwell's fictional world wouldn't succeed without a legion of sycophants to uphold the despotic regime. It's basically a world where good sane people were overrun by the masses of moronic Marxists.

Elmer Dudd.

This timeline man, this timeline...

What? Bush was cooperating with Putin post 9/11.

>Haha it has to be approved by the FISA court so technically Obama didn't do it with his own hands XD

FUCK THESE SLIMY SCUM

This story was pretty huge. We should all demand that Trump curtail the CIA's capabilities. Think that will happen?

>the [cia] is worse than useless—it's a positive menace. We need to shut the whole thing down and start again.
Salud salaikum shalom etc

Reminds me that f tht always sunny episode.

wtf love the deep state now. privacy btfo.

r8 me you guise.

forgot pic. it's my new fashy doo.

It's weird how society is so unabashedly dystopian right now.

There isn't a hint of fear, disorder, or questioning on the surface. It just is what it is and actively questioning its authority is BAD and lowers your social value.

The minute you open your eyes you realize how bad it has gotten and it begins to dawn on you how massive this system is. It makes you feel small, upset, and powerless. Yet, almost ironically, it makes you feel free, like you're an individual and you know who you are. It gives you power to not fall in line. And while we don't control the levers of power now, and these powerful institutions still have their tentacles wrapped around almost all aspects of main stream life, we know everyday our side is gaining more followers. Because once you take the red pill, you know there is no going back. Every time something like this drops, another normie is woke up. They know that something is up and everyone around them is ignoring it.

Right now there is little we can do to combat the Deep State/Establishment/Elites/globalists, but we must continue spreading out message. If enough of us wake up our peers, the foundation of these corrupt institutions will crumble, and we will have freedom

>hooting and clapping as the guy says "it could NEVER happen because it's illegal and we always obey the laws"
>these are the same people fighting to prevent illegals from being deported because feels are more important than borders and law and shit
>we're totally not spying on you, haha such a wacky joke that we obviously are but I'm lying about it, BUT I'M NOT LYING ABOUT THE TRUMP THING HEH

It may be time for Trump to raise the Legions and march on DC.

But that's true? A wiretap of an American citizen requires a FISA warrant approved by a federal judge. It hasn't even been proven that that happened. By far the most likely possibility is that Trump parroted unsubstantiated claims from Breitbart. Oh but...

>It happened under Obama admin!
>FBI, federal judges, and all intelligence agencies are corrupt and in the tank for Obama!

You people are mindless

If you read into the wikileaks, colbert appears in it too

Its all connected, my ookranie friend

Giving this patriot a (You)

Hey retart, just because you get it approved by a judge doesn't mean that obama didn't order it to be done. You're trolling me right?

It's been proven that Obama tried to get a warrant three times.

>asks the FBI to wiretap Trump, they tell him to fuck off
>asks the FISA courts to wiretap Trump, they tell him to fuck off which they barely ever do to anyone
>hides what the request is actually about and asks the FISA courts again, they allow it

You realize judges aren't actually ordering investigations? They have people come to them and get them to sign an approval.

Questioning the system and "experts" now gets you labelled as "anti-intellectual" and "uneducated".

I fucking hate the smugness that liberals have brought to political discourse.

Explain.

This is why the media is desperate to keep their information monopoly. The western elite have realized through centuries of rebellions that the way to maintain power is to keep the population docile, not to fight or suppress it.
Media is a vital part of this strategy, as they are the primary connection people have with the world and whats going on in it (well, social media have changed that a bit, but we all know the social media control is being tightened as fast as they can currently).

The elite doesn't want the populace to find the inconvenient truths. It would destabilize their system and make the people elect someone not not supporting the status quo (modern democracy started out sincerely, but has been made a tool for people to believe they have choice. The party you vote for doesn't matter except for minor internal affairs).

This

It seems to me many do not understand the nature of power. This is likely due to the fact that they've never really held it. They do not realize the old adage "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" isn't just some flavor line to describe how evil people get crazy, but is an almost universal fact.

Indeed those who control the levers of power must be tempered before they given that responsibility. They must live with it, grow with it, and learn to understand it.

The same way you shouldn't give a poor man 10 billion dollars because he will have no idea what to do with it, you shouldn't give a powerless man power.

So when I see these organizations that have almost 0 oversight, that routinely break laws in favor of their agenda, and hear that they don't abuse power, it makes my blood boil. I know that the select few of individuals worthy of the mantle of responsibility to command the CIA will have never been given that opportunity. There is no way to become a big poppy in a group that actively engages in ends justify the means work by sticking to your morals and having solid integrity. That's the nature of our political system and EVERYONE knows that.

To believe the lies of that our privacy is secure is to live in a fantasy dream.

This is some Brave New World shit right here

LOL this is maximum Good Goy Retard tier.

>Er, um, how can we have an intelligent government if we don't have an intelligence agency? It says intelligence right in the name dummy!

lol his hands at the beginning

Enough with your redpill bullshit. you'll still chant "USA!" every chance you get and bask in the illusion of muh freedom.
Burgers are the cuckest of us all.

Presidents do not order wiretaps Jesus fucking Christ.

look at that mellon head on the left, that cunt is one of many (((resources))) that made the world as fucked up as it is now.

in their teens and 20s they r fucking so retarded and repulsive, they cant make real friends and get girlfriends.

so the only option is to work of the governcunts, suck a dick in hope of a promotion to help them oin their way in life, and still be a cunt and end up like a cunt - all in search for respect, friendship and love.

and still they r miserable scripted cunts.

fucking
kek.

But yet the NSA and CIA engage in regular mass surveillance with no warrants and no justification.

> It's illegal for us to spy without a warrant
> therefore it doesn't happen!

Wow, great logic. I'm convinced.

Welcome to the Brave New World timeline, where meaningless slacktivism and moral outrage are the new Soma.

People are ignoring it because they have no reason to pay attention. The normies are too comfortable.

>have to ask permission from a federal judge
>implying whistleblowers
Sure, my dude; who doesn't want to be the next Snowden?

This socialization was not accidental.

Yeah, it's infuriating. This guy headed the NSA, which has been FUCKING PROVEN to spy on US citizens.

PROVEN

FUCKING PROVEN

He's lying.

wtf did i just watch?

>"We CAN spy on you with these million dollar big budget covert programs that we spent years developing, but we TOTALLY arent using them on you guys. Believe us! We love you!" -CIA

Is this the future we deserve?

What's the most palatable way to present this to normies?

You've gotta be memeing pal

Reminder that the CIA shouldn't be operating inside the USA.

And if it turns out they did that to Trump to try and swing the election it will be far bigger than Watergate.

Of course, that won't happen, because Trump was not tapped. He just hurled accusations to deflect, and most rational people who are following this understand that.

Just like, use normietech, like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=LBl2l76fp0w

and work your way up

>Is this the future we deserve?
Apparently yes

I normally hate when people spam that MUH THUNDERING APATOSAURUS thing, but given that people were literally whooping and applauding, what else can you even say?

Colbert is obviously a homosexual, look at how quickly hes aged.

Reminder that the CIA shouldn't be operating

Honestly, I believe this.

Russia is the epic fail of a flawed ideology they permitted to infest their own party for votes. Now they can't have people waking up to how thoroughly shitty it is.

bump for 1984

really makes you think

We already lost a long time ago.

Said the baguette being raped by Muhammad.

>0:33

"No"

FUCKING LIAR HOLY FUCK

friendly reminder that all Healthcare, food stamps, federal reserve, public education, eminent domain, patriot act, income tax, dollar monopoly, department of education, department of health, NSA, FBI, CIA, 50% of the army funds and 75% of government jobs should be abolished.

Redpilling isn't to be contained to Sup Forums; spread the word among your peers.

It's easy to get overwhelmed with how massive the system we're fighting so we break it into 3 tiers.

>Tier 3: Plebs
Those who pretty much don't care one way or another. That's fine they're just people. Plebs but you can't blame them; they've got lives to live.

>Tier 2: Faux Woke Heroes
There are those who seek the Truth but are too indoctrinated to get out of the bubble. This is bad. These are the ons who convince normies to go along with the injustice. These are the twitter "woke" and pseudo-intellectuals who are amazing at regurgitating what others want them to say. They unintentionally, be it for good moral reasons or not, propagate a system of oppression against their countrymen.

>Tier 3: Powerful institutions
Then you have those who know the truth and are actively seeking to undermine it, i.e. Jews, Soros, shills, MSM, 3 letter agencies and the like. These are the top tier. They create the faux woke heroes and actively seek to destroy freedoms of the masses for their gain.

The best we can do is work on Tier 3 and 2.

Tier 3 we get by showing them how fucked up everything is. Elicit an emotional response and snap them out of their haze. Tier 2 you need to hit with logical arguments with more advanced persuasion techniques. You work on these ones slowly to realign their world view.

We don't have the manpower to affect tier 1 in any reasonable way right now. The best way to arm ourselves against those are to be aware of how they act and share that with others.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703

>you need to ask a secret permission
>from a secret judge
>in a secret court
>to do an illegal secret thing
>but you can trust us

Why exactly those numbers you fucking faggot. You can't just pull them out of your ass and pretend they're the percentage needed.

"WTF I love the CIA and extrajudicial killings now"

-Leftists

And thats the point of the book everyone misses

Cant wait for the jews to start the depopulation agenda to be honest, I can't stand people.

and audience loves it and applauds

Noob. TV Shows signal audience when to laught.

Umm why do you need intelligence agencie(s)?

>inb4 foreign intelligence gathering
US Army does that.

>inb4 keeping us safe
Excuse me, how many terror attacks has the cia/dhs/nsa stopped? And don't give me that bs "it's classified" because if they actually did do it, they would be all over TV bragging about it and asking for money monies from congress.

Seems like their only purpose is to spy on us citizens, occasionally sell guns to drug lords in Mexico. I guess that's an improvement from doing 'remote viewing' experiments and using LSD on cats...

Was that cunt the first "gamer" related guest on his show?

I know since then he brought on developers, but if the cunt was first that says a lot.

>spy on presidential candidate
>spy on president-elect
>spy on actual president
>spy on literally everyone in the country
>lie out your ass non-stop
>assassinate journalists
>assassinate leakers
>assassinate a president
>foment coups in sovereign nations
>protect pedophiles
>traffic children, drugs, and organs on the black market
>start wars to steal resources and sell weapons
>blackmail politicians and allow foreign nations to blackmail and control politicians
>control all mainstream media and use it to push propaganda
>brainwash half your own country with "hypocritical doublethink: the ideology"
>pursue the global realization of the most tyrannical form of neofeudalism imaginable, one that may very well seal mankind's fate to ignoble death

>be surprised that people think you and everyone else who works with you at the CIA are traitors not only to America itself, but mankind in its entirety and deserve to be put to death.

I'm not merely mad. I want the genetic lineages of every person involved with the CIA et al cleansed from the gene pool. These people are a genetic threat to mankind itself. Mercy only for those who assist in bringing it down from the inside. This beast and these people need to be destroyed.

And even if the audience didn't laugh, they'd throw a laugh track in to force it.

CHINA IF YOU'RE LISTENING I HILLARY CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WOULD LIKE TO PUBLICLY REQUEST YOU HACK DONALD TRUMP

Pretty much this.

Skin their fucking children

There is mention of him working together with some of the DNC folk

Why does it have to be like that...
We could've stopped it!

Lol, someone's afraid. Dare I say, a snowflake?

time to shut their lying mouths

>I know more about the inner workings of the deep state than the President of the United States
>the real conspiracy is muh russia
Sure thing, kiwi