What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murmur_(demon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women get in the way of rising markets

Women are the eternal enemy of profit and prosperity.

If allowed, they will ruin fucking everything for everyone without care or cause.

Who the fuck even knows anymore?

The followers of Moloch will gladly sacrifice their children for wealth.

>greed has no gender

There are too many yuppies snorting coke off hookers' asses, that opportunity needs to be extended to women as well

Prep the bull.

>"MUH STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN"

this

it's about cuckolding.

fp

Is supposed to represent government forcing companies to have a little girl thrown into the boardroom getting trampled by a bull.

women either impede progress or don't understand the economy. Or something like that

Nothing. It's modern art.

Isn't a bull market good?
So why is the little one staring down a good thing?

That women can be tough and brave in the context of a fictional scenario. Checkmate shitlords

If women are so strong and powerful as everyone claims they are, why do they need so much support, just like we see with this stupid day.

powerful image

>I went here to post that

Fuck you.

Sources said it was supposed to be a bear but the construction company were under budget constraint and instead went with this "modern art"

She's ready to ride the big bull cock.

Dont the jews worship a bull god, Baal?

It represents global jewish power at it's seat. Wall Street.

It reminds me of something an autistic hentai faggot would post as a cheeky thing. Sick of these hentai face posting faggots, what do they mean by this? Are they just posting anime girl faces or do they pretend they're the girl?

Do hentai watching faggots actually want to become 2d female anime characters?

I need a quick rundown on these creeps.

Women boldly stand in the way of progress.

They also blindly confront dangerous wild animals because they completely misunderstand their own power.

Basically it's a subtle redpill that women are stupid.

>baal
No, Ba'al was spider demon thingy.
If anything Baal's meme form is Sup Forums

>women think that they can stand against the satanic pedo elites
>it was actually a bunch of near basement dwelling kek cultists, all male. Who are leading the charge, women are basically doing nothing whatsoever.

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

btw if you want REAL and INFINITE power you should consult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murmur_(demon)

he's much better than Baal(Sup Forums)

That Zlorpf is an FASCIST and we must RESIST #TheResistance

I think this was in i Pet goat,II

Dojinns when?

I want to steal that statue and fuck it

The Bull represents the animal spirits that drive the stock market the Bull and the Bear (insert legion reference). It was put there by some Italian sculpture without permission later removed to the lower east side and put back in its Original place due to popular demand.

The girl just represents the "fight against patriarchy" because there are almost no females on Wall street and you know the fight against capitalism ect ect.

It isn't that much of a mystery.

BULLED

Most normies just snap a photo of the bull or walk past mindlessly.

Zeus about to rape Europa.