Is One Piece redpilled?

Is One Piece redpilled?
>One of the main villains is literally called the World Government
>They actively try to cover up events in specific period of history, and kill anyone who might be able to read said history
>Big Mom is a large, ugly, fat woman, whos goal is to make her family as diverse as possible and has children with every different race she can

Is Oda /ourguy/?

No, it's bluepilled garbage shounen. Fuck off, shounenkid.

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I think Oda is mostly a leftist, even though there are some ideas which are pro monarchy in this manga.
1) He is against racism (fishman island) and pro lgbt (okamas)
2) Kozuki Oden's last words were about opening the borders....
3) Destroy fishman island and bring fishmen to the surface - Globalism

bump

nothing on (((tv))) is red pilled, everything has to be (((approved))) before it airs. you cant just put what ever you want on tv, (((someone))) has to say yes first
theres your redpill for the day

also usopp is clearly a nigger

>pro lgbt (okamas)

sort of, he showed them as rape-hungry sexual deviants though

and big hillary was trying to collect a multispecies "family"

>pro LGBT
>literally secluded almost all gays to Okama Island so they can be fags away from everyone else

>man government feared the most was literally called Whitebeard with one of the whitest names in the world, blonde hair and swastika on his back.
>tenryuubito are literally the Jews of the universe

Uh, the trannies in One Piece couldn't be any less "pro LGBT", they're literal freaks of nature.

Are you an idiot?

Anyway... There also is this...

fucking leaf

It's all about freedom and justice. Also, adventure. It's childish but I must say, I love it.

>Women blindly welcome illegal immigrants
Kek

(((they))) gave you what 6, 15 min episodes and now ur suddenly ready to slob Ted Turners jewish knob? stay woke ameritard

>One of the main villains is literally called the World Government
Because the main characters are criminals.

You are wromg their enemy for practical purposes is the navy, the WO are the ones that are the villains

Just refuting your suppostion, leaf. Not praising Turner at all, just pointing out that it is possible for a show to be redpilled.