HWNDU is back! - Atlanta?

trumpwillunite.us

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/z8Kmw
google.co.uk/maps/place/36°05'13.8"N 82°46'37.5"W/@36.087172,-82.7792617,673m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.087172!4d-82.777073
kikebook.com/scipolla/videos/10154460215562549/
google.co.uk/maps/place/36°03'41.8"N 82°50'08.7"W/@36.061613,-82.8362902,168m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.061613!4d-82.835743
local8now.com/content/news/Actor-Shia-LaBeouf-spotted-at-Greeneville-Tennessee-restaurant-415700313.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hood mart
SHEEEEEEEEIIIIITTTTTT

We need an Atlanta user to go put up a MAGA flag.

>They probably put it in a nigger hood so white people would get beaten and robbed

check the fucking catalog you goddamn redditors

>inb4 mods delete the thread again

DAL31 just flew by

THE SWORDERS HAVE OUR FLAG

God forbid they delete the low quality bait littering the board

Damn I loved that game. Shame they stopped supporting it properly.

And DAL75 just passed by

definitely Flag Pond TN

and DAL 71
what about JIA 5300

I think we need to look at campgrounds that have electricity in the flag pond area

JIA5300 confirm

Tennessee user, if you're there, the other possible locations are Whitesand and Alexander Mill.

Not the right flag, it isn't cloudy on stream

>we need someone to commit suicide

meant 75*
JIA 5300 passing rn

How about a flag with "HE UNITED US", I bet using their own slogan against them will be doubly triggering.

Just passed

Flag Pond is a logical location.

Shia would jokingly put the flag in a place called flag pond, we know he's that dumb.

what did shia mean by this?

BLOOD EAGLE HAS OUR FLAG

SHAZBOT

TBM9 and ASH 6017 out of view?

Since 1:57PM Multiple confirmed aircraft have passed over the location. It is getting too difficult for me to keep up with photoshopping and all that, but I will keep updated with texts and update this map as soon as I can.

I'm sorry lads, my autism isn't strong enough.

DAL1292 rn

CONFIRMED

lol you guys are geniuses

keep up the good work anons, lets find this flag.

AFR688 inc BOTTOM left

I love you guys. Using wind, plane flight data aand possibly later on the stars to locate a flag in a rural area just to replace it with something else and possibly play shadilay while doing it. Simply amazing if this location is found.

CAPTURE THE FLAG

Frankfurt?

I MADE A DISCORD. FUCK THE MODS
discord.gg/z8Kmw

THERE!

another one just flew by right in screen

is the one on the right ASQ 4124?

::It's in the Alexander Mill area

:4:23, 4:25, 4:30, 4:32 EST PLANE from the bottom center to the left center sides of the screen 4:32 EST PLANE from the bottom center to the top right corner of the screen

what program are you using? link?

I go to UF, best I could do is be there in a few hours with my MAGA hat Atlanta fucking sucks.

>DISCORD
Nice try FBI

did i miss DAL 2320 ?

>hood mart

Reminder it's South of Alexander Mill, north of Whitesands. Roughly 5km radius of this spot.

google.co.uk/maps/place/36°05'13.8"N 82°46'37.5"W/@36.087172,-82.7792617,673m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.087172!4d-82.777073

> you can't dox a fla-

It just hit me, your map lends credence to it being flag pond. The plane that came in from top of shot is the one that turned and flew directly over Flag Pond

Your autism is top tier user.

I want this to come near me so I can shitpost IRL.

By the looks of things, HWNDU is a travelling exhibition

greenvile is well within that area, it's the place we've been looking at recently

FlightRadarAnon here,

I MADE A BREAKTHROUGH.

Plane SKV7542 and ASQ4124 Passed near each other on the stream, flying away in two different directions. Mapping it out now for you!

theres a nice park nearby Kinser Park

perhaps near there?

michigan tour when?

Because we keep chasing it lol.

It is my sincere hope that we get to spend the next 4 years chasing Shia around the US.

Well then SHUT IT DOWN

>Pepe flag soon

the frogs are croaking....

>limiting it to the US

worldwide shit posting brigade when??

If anyone is interested

kikebook.com/scipolla/videos/10154460215562549/

Pterodactyl live at some place dunno.

>Took less than 24 hours to find a flag when all thats in the background is the sky
I thought the isis doxs were cia level, we've gone beyond that.

Nice pic, someone please show that to Shia

Knock knock Shia !

We've got some top tier hax0rz on this board

Shi_a is so divided he can't see straight

That's why Trump knows he needed our help.

he is staying with friends so probably on private land

if you're correct your autism will be legend

>Crime. Spartanburg, South Carolina, violent crime, on a scale from 1 (low crime) to 100, is 92. Violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The US average is 41.4.

He really wants revenge doesn't he

If it comes to the UK, I will go after it. You have my word Ameribro.

We the Jews now.

If any Tennessee user plans to scout the area fireworks might come handy (only if they are legal).

keep up the hard work!

we need to put a shia is divinding us.

i dont understand

is this not the real location?
if it is then why are people still trying to triangulate its location with planes?

you can rent cabins

it is not, you thick fuck

>what is photoshop?

>Flag branch

google.co.uk/maps/place/36°03'41.8"N 82°50'08.7"W/@36.061613,-82.8362902,168m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.061613!4d-82.835743

This place is north of Whitesands. Really close to Alexander Mill. Could this be it??

this

Can't you see how blatant of a shop that pic is

local8now.com/content/news/Actor-Shia-LaBeouf-spotted-at-Greeneville-Tennessee-restaurant-415700313.html

>Morrow and Stapleton said the actor agreed to a photo. When they asked his reason for stopping in, he answered that he had friends in the area.

So seriously I just checked their feed ... they're going to try and point it at a stupid fucking flag for four years? Is this his idea of outsmarting "the nazis"?

I hope HWNDU goes international

Frogs, I give u my ener-reee! Glory to Kekistan! Descend on LeDouche!

>implying said "nazis" can't climb the flagpole

They aren't even going to manage that.

The flag will be posted on Sup Forums as a trophy by sunday at the latest. If not tonight.

Am I the only one who thinks Flag Pond looks like a pretty comfy little hamlet?

You can take flags down from ground level user. Flagpoles would be pretty shit otherwise.

MFW it's found at his father's hideout and Sup Forums accidentally a extradition.

it's pointing at the flag so it doesn't give away the location... the webcam will pitch down when the magic words are spoken

RATE MY AUTISM GUYS.

I hear frogs and ducks n shit in the background guys, there must be water.

we can climb that pole, we can cut that flag rope, we can put our own flag up

shit how the fuck did I forget
someone take down the HWNDU flag and put up a Trump flag or some other flag that will offend

Replacing it will be our greatest victory yet

We need cherrypicker or a manlift and shitpost industrially.

9/10 can some math user give us a position?

If based belgian and co finds the location i will jizz all over the screen

How the fuck is it NOT at Greeneville? He was there yesterday

TENESSEE user! GO TO ALEXANDER MILL!