What the FUCK is going on here!? Did they send her to Fucking makeup before the media took this photo?

What the FUCK is going on here!? Did they send her to Fucking makeup before the media took this photo?

>Hair is sytled and colored
>Both her and her kid wearing name brand sneakers
>dressed in new clothes
>lipstick, nails done, wearing makeup
>Earrings and gold watch

Who crosses a border like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.com/album/immigrants-cross-canadian-border-seeking-asylum-in-the-past-month--2ZHI0gpQBEa-VoXOiYqsKw#an-extended-family-of-8-people-from-colombia-are-detained-by-royal-picture-id645323496
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And just look at that kid's face.

I hope they arrest the photographer for aiding and abbeting a federal crime.

>tfw you can rape white women to your heart's content once you cross the border without any consequences

It like some white helmets bullshit

www.dailymail.co.uk 2 2
www.gettyimages.com 2 2
www.gettyimages.co.uk 2 2
www.dailykos.com 2 2
en.wikipedia.org 1 1
www.gettyimages.pt 1 1
twitter.com 1 1
www.gettyimages.fr 2 2
www.capitalbay.news 1 1
www.gettyimages.ie 1 1
www.ethiogrio.com 2 2
www.gettyimages.es 2 2
www.gettyimages.ca 1 1
www.worldnews1.org 1 1
www.gettyimages.in 1 1
latestnewsnetwork.com 1 1
www.newsgrio.com 1 1
www.ghanascoop.com 2 2
www.onlineusa.com 1 1
en.mogaznews.com 1 1
twicopy.org 1 1
www.vortl.com 1 1
www.zaobao.com.sg 1 1
www.elespectador.com 2 2
news.gooya.com 2 2
karapaia.com 1 1
www.worldjournal.com 1 1
www.gettyimages.de 1 1
hopedialogue.org 2 2
news.so-net.ne.jp 1 1
news.biglobe.ne.jp 1 1
noticias.anotao.com 1 1
www.zamoune.com 1 1

Which site is the source of image?

He looks like he just nutted lmfao

It's an AFP/Getty Images photo.

gettyimages.com/album/immigrants-cross-canadian-border-seeking-asylum-in-the-past-month--2ZHI0gpQBEa-VoXOiYqsKw#an-extended-family-of-8-people-from-colombia-are-detained-by-royal-picture-id645323496

"Refugees"

looks like they're goin to up north bois, whew

it also amuses me how the little boys always have half shaved heads too

pretty fashionable for people fleeing for their lives

kek, story behind this?

>115804682

Or how they're clean except for a little bit of dust rubbed on their forehead. NOT near their mucous membranes, where dust actually gathers if you work hard, but cleanly out of the way.

Shaved heads are pretty easy to maintain though, all you need is a clipper or razor.

tfw you're crossing the border between the parking lot and the shopping mall

I noticed how clean her shoes and pants were, how neat her makeup is

this is clearly staged

>those clean white shoes

Sheeet.

Whenever I go to my father's farm I come back with brown shoes from mud and whatnots.

How can she be walking her way from the middle east with such clean shoes?

Friendly reminder this is what refugees look like.

Notice the complete lack of fighting age males in this picture.

If you have enought time to do you hair and apply make-up before crossing a border illegally in style, you are not a refugee. You are an illegal immigrant and should be deported immediately.

lol the kid has my hairstyle the fucc

>They are dressed nicely therefore it is staged
Wow, you people make me sick, just like think for a second and put yourself in their shoes, if you were running for you life to escape a literal war zone you would probably take your best clothes with you.

Also its funny when pol bitches about refugees being male only but when they see these unfortunate women and children they suddenly stop using the retarded "muh male muslim invaders" argument.

(You)

that smug look on that kids face, though.

we'll fix it in post!

As a spic, I can find it pretty believable that a mexican woman would put makeup on before trying to cross the border.

I doubt that a woman wearing this shoes and a kid walk longer than 10 km (7miles) a day

>flees trough dessers, forests, and mountains
>bombs exploding left and right
>white sneakers are cleaner than my shows after a walk in the park

Nigga, did you just woke up?
They have brand new fucking iPhones and brand clothes when they arrive.
Faggot media tells us they sold everything just to come here yet somehow they end up with brand new shit. It is obvious to anyone with common sense that this is planned. I mean we had immigration laws and somehow overnight they fucking vanished. Now every nigger can come here, pretend that he flew from his shithole and needs help. They have up to 12 identities so they can get cash for every one.

They get fucking money. For what I ask you? If they would only get basic things like food, water, used clothes and shelter instead of hard cash nobody would come here. I ain't denying the fact that they are genuine refugees but this is all planned.

I fix it in post!

Guys, let me redpill you once and for all.

>Getting from North-Africa to Europe costs 5000 EURO
>This is the safest way: if you want to get in a specific country you pay up to 2000 EURO extra
>How many women and children do you see among the big streams?
>Close to none
>All of these young men are nobodies, don't have money and their last resort for money is fleeing to Europe.
>The smugglers getting women and children in are paid very well for what they do. No way they'll take the risk to get their products damaged, beaten, abducted by the gov or raped.
>Women are targets of the vile scum that are engulfing us
>Raping a high-class woman is even more desirable for them
>Having money (they crave it though) is for them, especially when you're a woman, haram.
>It is contradicting, but that's how they work.
>How many people in those countries have 7000 EURO in their bank-account?
>Higherclass citizens, they're not the "beau monde" but well earning people who are done with their Islamic regimes
>They are hated because they're "western" for having money
>These women and childeren are litteraly being guided over the border by well organized groups.

This picture can very well be true: these women get driven to the border in a personal "cab", are guided and taken care of very well by professionals. The only thing left to do is crossing it.

How can your shoes an clothes get dirty if you were in a "cab"?

this picture made me laugh more than I should

Get the fuck out of my country you shitskinned AIDS-factories. You don't get to flee from country to country as each nation in turn decides to start enforcing its own laws.

You belong in the shithole country you first came from, hombres.

stupid "refugees". they have better clothes than I do. they're just gibmongers

hey I saw you in another thread.
>think of teh 1% horros you pooped in !

He's got the face of so many of the little shit hispanic boys in my area. The ones who run wild in the stores and fight and litter and show disrespect toward everyone and everything. They all have a certain physiognomy, there is definitely a genetic predisposition to their shitty behavior. The little hispanic boys that are actually good kids physically look different.

They are running from starvation nor hunger, they are running from bullets and bombs. You daft fuck. know the difference, you retard. #refugees are welcome

kek