Anybody else really sad for all these good people getting deported?

Anybody else really sad for all these good people getting deported?

Just heard they were hitting up a ton of places recently and tons got sent back around my area.

I just wanted the criminals to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

>illegal immagrents
>not criminals

I'm disappointed it's not yet legal to hunt Mexicans for fun.

You're next, Pablo.

Hide them in your attic. I know tons of people doing this

I'm really sad that ICE missed you somehow. You have to go back.

Good send them all back

Yeah, I'd hate to go back to Mexico too but this is what has to happen. If I want to Mexico illegally they would do the same to me.

>implying Sup Forums users are human enough to care about other humans
Good one!

Same here. I just want Trump to declare an open season.

Yeah that sucks. We need to fix Mexico too

i like trains

No
t. Legal immigrant from the U.K.

No. They're illegal immigrants and breaking the law.
Sage and report shariablue threads.

>I just wanted the criminals to go.

>8 U.S. Code ยง 1325 - Improper entry by alien
>Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
>Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Everyone that breaks the law is a criminal. It's about time for you people to realize it and face the facts that legal immigration, illegal immigration, and illegal economic immigration are not the same thing.

If they are good people they'll manage to come back entering the country by the front door, instead of sneaking in like rats. It's a matter not only of respecting the country they're immigrating to, but also of respecting themselves as human beings.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325

Protip: they came here illegally. They broke the law. They ARE criminals.

It's what we always meant when we said "don't worry, Trump's just gonna go after the criminals."

Not our fault you don't know what the law is.

>good people

I'd say they were good criminals, but they don't technically exist and still managed to get caught. They're just garbage all around.

Gotta break eggs to make an omelette.

cute girls should be allowed to assimilate and stay, but everyone else should be deported with haste.

I want to feed you your teeth, it'll be nice for you to wash the flavor of ass out of your mouth.

that was Obama's policy, champ

No

All illegals should be deported, no exceptions for Muh Dick

You really sound like the criminals you defend m8

If you're sad about it, you should leave with them

Illegals are criminals

Criminals getting deported

If they were good people then they wouldn't be partaking in criminal activity

I wish to God that this is true. DEPORT THEM ALL

no not at all fuckem

This is a shill thread