Where would someone get a uniform like this?

Where would someone get a uniform like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/group/Collectibles-Militaria-German/914789_211957978/1.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.bilogp&SortType=bestmatch_sort&g=yFrom
totls.com
sofmilitary.co.uk/shop-re-enactment-german-ww2-waffen-ss-category,857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where the fuck would you wear it nigger? Don't waste money on that

Just buy a black peacoat, black yeans and a gray/brown sweater underneath like me. And an aviator watch

jeans*

on formal occasions?a wedding? a school dance? out to a fancy restaurant? plenty of places to wear a nice suit like this

Hugo Boss

Movie prop place maybe even a party/costume shop.
You'll look pretty gay though tbhfam.

aliexpress.com/store/group/Collectibles-Militaria-German/914789_211957978/1.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.bilogp&SortType=bestmatch_sort&g=yFrom China

>its not acceptable to wear hugo boss in america

the 1940s

I'm sure it is I'm pretty sure I have some of their clothes but OP is just being a faggot LARPer he isn't going to wear an SS outfit in public

Yeah larpers piss me off too
>ugh nazi reich kill jooos hahaha niggr subhuman reich reich sieg hayl

It's just a way for retards to feel like they're part of something greater than masturbating all day. Ignore them

Great images, do you have any more?

okay

>
Probably Asia / Hong Kong

lots of tailors and they don't give a fuck about nazism

Neetbucks aren't enough to get yourself Hugo Boss shit

totls.com

Japan or China I think.
I only know from Germany, that it is illigal to trade ss uniforms in public. So there are no online shops where you can just simply buy them and you have to find a private traider instead. Dunno how It's in the US.

sofmilitary.co.uk/shop-re-enactment-german-ww2-waffen-ss-category,857

I kind of want one.

Halloween, liberals cry when people dress as other cultures so why not dress as something from white culture?

True kek

Why not just buy a regular monkey suit? You'll appear as some beta larper, you're not part of the SS or Wehrmacht and seeing some shitstain like you wear that uniform disgraces the German men who died fighting for their country.

better, more serious, more difficult question:

where can you find nazi uniforms in child sizes?