Kill da faggot! Kill da faggot! Kill da faggot!

>A gang of six men laugh and cheer as they beat 42-year-old Dandara dos Santos leaving her (sic) bloodied and bruised.

>They then fling her into a wheelbarrow before taking her away to a side street where she was allegedly then murdered.

>The incident took place last month in Fortaleza, north eastern Brazil, with much of the horrific ordeal filmed on a smartphone.

>She (sic) is the latest in a long line of transgender people murdered in Latin America.

>The footage was released in an effort to track down Ms (sic) Santos’ killers.

>The video shows Ms (sic) Santos being dragged from her (sic) home and beaten by the men with shoes and planks of wood.

>In Portuguese, the attackers taunt her (sic) with homophobic and transphobic insults. They mock her (sic) breasts and shout that they “will kill the faggot”.

news.com.au/world/south-america/smartphone-footage-captures-brazilian-transgender-woman-pleading-for-her-life-prior-to-being-beaten-to-death/news-story/42bad78ac9177c85a5529a23c48398ad#

How horrible

They didn't even cut off it's dick

This video was on theync. I love how fags think they are oppressed over here when shit like this is common in mudskin nations.

Yes libcucks, keep importing the foreign hordes. Fags in the west who are multuculti have to be the dumbest people on the planet.

Not sure if it still had its dick anyway.

>her
>her
>she
>Ms
>Ms
>her
>her
>her

Link por favor Joao.

kek. That's why I was adding "(sic)", although I did miss a couple. Although "(sick)" would have worked too, I guess.

Do you not know what (sic) means you stupid favela monkey

Got a link to the vid?

I already watched the video in another thread

there's a part where one guy is hitting >her in the back with a wooden board and someone shouts to aim for the head

that made me laugh

sic

>there's a part where one guy is hitting >her in the back with a wooden board and someone shouts to aim for the head
There is hope for the world after all. I swear, Current Year +2 is the best year in recent memory.

>portugal
>favela
american education everyone

it's your country that's a violent shithole, not mine

>her

Penis police commit murder because they're obsessed with Satan and penises and fucking feminism. More joo newz at 11.

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN

(shameless self-checked trips)
AND THIS GUY IS GAY

It's ok Eve. Calm your tits. When these monkeys rot in prison like they're already rotted we can learn from this. Asking for a big time smoting are all these bitch asses

I thought South America was a progressive, diverse, and leftist continent free of hate.

the freak did it to himself. it's a false flag.

there are some sexy trannies in brazil tho

Send in the Marines to restore order, imo

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, I hate faggots as much as the next red pilled man, but I don't want them'em lynched or thrown off a building... for realzzz

> be pol
> ISLAM SUCKS
> acts exactly like Islam

>prison
Nice one, note that they're blackish.

Pol likes islam except for the circumcision and prayer 5 times a day parts

>manhands cropped out
>man face covered in makeup and angled juuuusst right

Allah akbar my fellow redpilled whites.

God damn fucking Brazilians. South America needs to be exterminated.

We'll exterminate Portugal first.

it wouldn't be the first time you Ahmeds tried to kill Portugal

>let's just beat this woman near death
>holy fuck she's like, dying, let's comfort her

Why.

It's just a prank bro

ugh,ew, wtf

Poor people are a bless

It's just a plank

Why does Brazil seem more degenerate than the rest of south america? Is it Portuguese related?

>It's just a plank

Fucking kek'd

>Why

Portuguese logic.

>transgendered
>she
maybe he should stop lying and pissing people off. people don't like liars.

>people don't like liars.

People love latin trannies though.

I'd call a million trannies she before calling a sweaty brazilian "male" monkey a human.