Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

>mixed race
>literally looks like a negroe

What a bleak and disgusting future.

Race mixing tends to fair well for the girls. The Boys generally have a harder time. She may not gain white status, but being a female makes her easier to accept.

Move to Brazil
Enjoy your diversity
No need to thank me

Bruh...you know you take 12" of big black cock errday

black and whites make the best looking blacks

>being surprised that white DNA makes a race better

i'm just leaving this here

she suck my cock

Except race mixing only benefits the non white side. You cant breed up from white.

Stop responding to slide threads you retarded redditors

>The Boys generally have a harder time
citation needed

lol OP REKT in his black anus

she looks ugly anyway

>Don't race mix because your children will ug

> Race mixing tends to fair well for the girls
lol no it doesn't

/thread

Yea let's just inherit sickle cell and get rid of the beautiful recessive traits we inherited from our ancestors and breed with a dirty pure Homo Sapien.

Is that the best example of a mixed race girl? 10/10? Because that's about as attractive as a 4/10 white girl.

Can Clint Eastwood's genes save the white race?

>racists only ever post the de niro kids
>race realists always have diverse images
makes me think

>good-looking man has good-looking offspring
>mediocre-looking man has mediocre-looking offspring
Wow. Really makes me think.

Pretty much. Every black girl that I've ever found attractive had white features.

this nigger looks like shit
(like all niggers)

De Niros son is much uglier than he is.

2 attractive people aren't gonna somehow magic out an unattractive mixed race baby. use your heads lads

Im a mix raced male, it fucking sucks why do you think all pictures of us have buzzcuts? are hair is fucking godawful, its not black or caucasian just lifeless strands. Huge noses and big lips as well and te fact you have literally no identity and no group will accept you

you posted a male model which makes up for about 1 percent of mix raced people.

This (pink)guy is a race mixed too. But he can't even fucking act like a normal human bean and also he's got a seizures. Do you really want that level autistic children?

Completely agree with you, how can whytey compete?

>implying you would say no

>Robert deniro
>handsome

I would say he looks like a Jew if he didn't have a Italian sounding name.

>that flag
Ok I give up, of course there are fucking biracial kids in my ethnic homeland

Ib poop attractive? no! then black will never be attractib

Your average White girl is still superior senpai.

I have a mixed race son. Only 7 months old but I hope he cam buck the trend and look decent.

US blacks are already 37% mixed on average and theyre ugly as fuck

What is he of a mix of?

>mixed race people are beautiful
>still dyes hair blonde and wears blue contacts to look whiter

Oh you mean how she got extremely lucky with causasian features softening her negrosity? Thanks schlomo!

>America in 30 years

That's a GUY!

Really activates my almonds

Being good looking won't make his kids not have black nappy hair you fucking anglo retard

yes, whites are so damn beautiful they can ever make a mongoloid nigger look good

can you imagine how fine she would have been if purely white tho?

>that girl
>average
Why lie?

>inb4 ugly bong grills

I'll take halfbreeds over tubs of lard every single time.

>race mixing is good
>posts picture of a marginally less ugly nigger

Go shill your mudslime genes somewhere else, Tyrone.

nice shitpost

>curly hair
>juicy lips
>dark eyes
>dark skin

>N-no s-she has white features!!

>less ugly
edgelord klansman butthurt about the BBC.

She isn't mixed race

If the white genes are strong enough to mix with black and still be decently attractive, then as all white, she would be even better.

No one argues that racemixing doesn't bring blacks UP...

It simply lowers the white DOWN.

Also may look nice but will still have amplified negro tendencies of violence and impulse control.

fact: race mixed people are Chads most of the time

>Race mixing tends to fair well for the girls. The Boys generally have a harder time.
This tbqh
Wish there was a way to ensure gender of your kids. I would racemix so hard with some ebony goddess to make many daughters, since they will look even better and most of my best genes are on maternal chromosome anyway

get that fucking whore out of here. never post her again. for fucks sake burger, dont you know who it is?

they may not be ugly, but they won't look like either of their parents.

I prefer my offspring to look like me. fuck me right?

>Germline engineering

I'm talking about the caucasian genes prevent her from gaining a facial structure of a fat-lipped tranny like it happens in most cases you mongrel. Of course one drop rule kept her the negroid features you mentioned.

>Ugly parents make ugly children

WOOOW i'm now opposed to race mixing thanks

>yup, it's a leaf

Just like with dogs every once and a while you wind up with an attractive when they cross breed, but mostly they are just ugly. Most of these hybrids look like freaks.

If you racemix a lot your people will look like this

I can't tell who looks more like pic related. (((Ron Perlman))) or his genetic catastrophe of a son.

his son is also autistic and is like 11 years old in that picture. you're comparing a literal autistic 11 year old to a 30 something year old man.
here's a more fair comparison.
Left: Clint Eastwoods Son
Right: Average mied race man

niagara falls

This is all you need to know. And the U.S. blacks are already 20% white. I care little about the aesthetics, but the iq problem will always remain.

They look very European. If they looked 20% more niggerfied they'd be disgustingly ugly.

Have you ever seen a black albino? Black features are atrocious with light skin. The girl in the picture you posted would look white if she had a lighter skin tone.

who is it

>he thinks the bbc meme is real
no one likes niggers, except niggers and the trash of other races
I'll post proof if you can't look it up for yourself

Looks bland compared to a 10/10 Aryan.

And she will look even worse once you realize how generic she is, how many blacks there are and how few whites. Media just does a good job never talking about it.

Gross

-ly

I get it, you love niggers. Point made now fuck off.

Has one of those weird looking mulatto things ever accomplished or invented anything? Got any Jew awards or shit?

They look strange as fuck. It's psychological.

De niros' wife is fucking ugly as hell

average and ugly produce ugly kids, you can now stop comparing him to literal 10/10 clint eastwood thinking you make a point

She looks like a nice lady and the daughter is somehow attractive with those genes.

>Not wanting the glorious master race, the mixed race in your country

It's 2017, people

Most women don't find full blooded blacks attractive, I didn't say otherwise.
Blacks do however on average have cocks .5 inch longer than whites. That is a fact. And because of the way the bell curve works that means there are double the amount of BBC per capita than BWC per capita.
NB cock size is purely for bragging rights when you get into the 8+ category, but bragging rights are part of what makes life great.

>white woman