Tfw you'll never live in 1950s America

>tfw you'll never live in 1950s America

>born in wrong generation
fuck off

If you keep living in the past society. You'll never recreate it in today's society.

fuck off chink
>tfw you won't be supporting a family by your mid twenties
>tfw its doubtful you'll have more then 1 or 2 beautiful white children by your mid 40s if any at all
HONESTLY FUCK THE JEWS AND KEKS. PLEASE GOD SEND THOSE CUNTS TO HELL FOR FUCKING UP OUR ECONOMY, DESTROYING THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR, AND UTTERLY DEGENERATING THE RELATIONS BETWEENS SEXES IN MY COUNTRY.

THIS HONESTLY REALLY FUCKING HURTS I WANT TO BOLD A YOUNG WIFE AND BABY SON IN MY ARMS, NOT SPEND MY FREE TIME WATCHING ANIME. THIS WASN'T HOW WE WERE MEANT TO LIVE. IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY HOLY FUCK THIS HURTS.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS THREAD OP I DIDNT WANT TO BE REMINDED THAT EVERY ANCESTOR OF MINE IS LOOKING UPON ME WITH PITY AND POSSIBLY CONTEMPT IN THEIR EYES.

"It is said that what is called the Spirit of an Age is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. In the same way, a single year does not have just spring or summer. A single day, too, is the same. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation."

>Implying I'm not a time traveller

1920s for me

said no black man ever

kek

The country became irredeemable after the slaves were freed. It just continued to get worse after that.

>tfw you'll never live in a time when whites were firmly on top

This is what you're really saying white boi. Apologize.

>Ywn see women being happy
>Ywn see those nice advertisements
>Ywn see the Mets get introduced in the MLB
>Ywn see the laffs win their last cup

Why can't the 50's return?

No one will.

We can turn this ship around.

First thing we need to do is exterminate the jewish race.

Could you imagine having a submissive big tittied wife in 50s clothing waiting for you every night after work?

No we're here for the better one.
50s was bullshit.

Heh, if there's anyone that should feel nostalgic in this place it should be me.

You mean Molly Malmstein?

>you will never be born in early XXth century

i disagree.

i think my ancestors are watching me with great anticipation for the coming race war and hoping i do my best to be a man and do right by god, family and country.

no man's concerns are ever derived solely from his values. the context of the time he lives in presents the axioms upon which all his action is predicated.

>he wasnt alive in the 50's

Jesus fuck, all the newfag children on this board

I just watched the movie Brooklyn the other day.
>mfw I'll never live in 50's NYC and marry a qt pie Irish girl

>hurr durr black man
FACT: blacks were way better off in the 1950s than they are in current year. Waaaaay better.
Race-based segregation meant non-blacks couldn't go into the black areas and operate the businesses, so the blacks were forced to learn how to run their own businesses for themselves. How do you think that affected their self-esteem and motivation/determination? Or are you one of these Millennial nincompoops who falsely believes blacks were held in bondage and suffered under muh Segregation narratives?

i'm feeling very down today, Sup Forumsbros

i'm feeling very depressed about today, modern society, and women in general.

i don't believe i'll ever find a normal woman worth marriage, who i'll love with all of my heart.

i need an oldfag or someone to give me sage advice on this, i'm really struggling with it.

Go to church

straight outta 92

my dad was only born in 57 and can't use a computer

really though? is it that simple? and then what?

Get a good Christian girl. Most of them are freaks in bed.

checked, but how do i meet her? church what? church how? how the fuck do you meet people in church?

church groups? can i get an example?