TENSIONS SURROUNDING ISLAM IN BELGIAN SCHOOLS ARE AS STRONG AS RIGHT AFTER 9/11 AGAIN

>more and more extremist recruiters are switching focus from luring muslim teens into Syria to making the youths reject western society
>some students are seeing conspiracies against islam everywhere
>students have been reportedly demanding to pray in the middle of class
>some are even annoyed by the ringing of church bells while Islamic call to prayer is forbidden
>contrary to 9/11, our country is actively threatened by this as well
>islam expert Abdel Gawad is optimistic about preventing radicalizing but expressed doubts about being able to de-radicalize youths once the jihadis have done their job of brainwashing

New terror attack coming to a place near you, soon?

SOURCE (in dutch): http:// m.hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/onderwijs/-spanningen-rond-islam-in-scholen-zijn-weer-zo-sterk-als-na-aanslagen-van-9-11~af9ebaca/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es
m.deredactie.be/#!/snippet/58be5385486a0f7110d0fcb7
nieuws.vtm.be/vtm-nieuws/politiek/bekijk-de-meulemeester-debat-0703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's so interesting how the interaction between the most masculine ideology in the world with the most feminine ideology in the world seems to resolve with the latter bending over to the iron will of the former.

Lelgium is doing a pretty good job so far keeping cuckery out in contrast to what disinformants will have you believe.
I am concerned however, about american cuckold culture seeping into our country.
It's been like half a year now since I last heard the word nigger on national television!

What are the birth rates of your demographic? How are you curtailing casual sex and drug use? What degenerate pieces of legislation have you repealed? Do you have a strong community of heterosexual males, like a religion?

Degenerate, yes
Cucked, no
The racism in all communities is still as vibrant as ever. Roaches aren't accepted that easily, dating a nigger is seen as questionable etc

Good! Let them polarise themselves so they stand out.

It's almost like they want to get BTFO.

Not that Belgian but we are considered very racist in most parts of society.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es

I'm doing my masters in Economics and in my class there are of 300+ students about 13 brown people.

They don't belong.

Checked.

Won't save you, though.

How about you tell him about that newsarticle this week with the prospected demographic evolution on Belgian families?

Go on, he may know.

Good, fuck them all. At this point they fucking deserve it. Let europe fucking burn before its called racist because islam is NOW A FUCKING RACE

we've got some major problems

I'd like to. I don't believe an hedonistic society can resist this assault successfully.

wake me up

1ste redpill voor normies

If he will not do it, I will.

m.deredactie.be/#!/snippet/58be5385486a0f7110d0fcb7

Nice translation friend, its a shame everyone dosent read bork

Beautiful. Can't wait 'til everything collapses in this godforsaken criminal country

wasn't meant for you burger.

I'm so sorry, user.

>>some students are seeing conspiracies against islam everywhere

And kek, some muslim on FB attributed to the fact that Belgians are posting racist remarks below news articles

I hope muslims will end the degeneracy and curb stomp all those losers and fat ugly bitches that came out today on womens day

Kekked heartily
Some rabid muslims rambling on about how homosexuality should be punishable because "allah didnt create them that way"

nieuws.vtm.be/vtm-nieuws/politiek/bekijk-de-meulemeester-debat-0703

Do you guys think he made a good impression? Bringing out those numbers/stats about Antwerp could be a good redpill.

Why the FUCK is our leftist elite triggered by what Crevits said. It's just the plain truth

Respect it, bigot, it's the new Belgian culture.

Is the north full of shitskins too? I thought they were all hiding in Wallonia sucking Elio's dick for free stuff

Antwerp, Gent, Mechelen, Genk and even shitholes like Lokeren and Zottegem are full of shitskins

Stick to the countryside and you wont see a foreigner for miles.
The cities are one big mess tho
I live in a town relatively close to Sint-Niklaas and Lokeren and they're both muzzie central with police patrolling all over and headscarfs everywhere. Its a sad development.

Damn didn't know it was that bad. At least Brugge is fine, would be sad to lose such a beautiful city

>New terror attack coming to a place near you, soon?
The media would implode. Kek wills it.

Good, only a baptism of blood and fire will awaken the wrath of the normie

They're scattering to the countryside now too. Only Hageland, Kempen and West-Flanders are still okay. East Flanders, Limburg and the Antwerp city region are getting browner every day. The rand rond Brussel is filled with Walloons

Crminilaise Islam.

This may be our last chance to elect /ourguy/

I tend to stick to the Meetjesland & Waasland where the countryside is usually calm and quiet. I'm sad to hear that the situation there has deteriorated so quickly though! Vlaams Blok in power when?

>Belgium-strong.exe has detected Kebab
>Do you want to remove?

Yes/No

We need a military coup and throw all politicians, judges, journalists and liberal professors out of helicopters

No seriously, fuck the government.

Now that I think about it, you're pretty right about it. I remember my visit to Averbode, Diest and rural Limburg last year to be rather muzzie free.

I avoid the cities altogether nowadays if I dont have a good reason to go desu

SERBIA I LUV U PLS SEND HELP & WE HELP LIBERATE KOSOVO FROM ALBANIAN EXCREMENT AGREED?
Pinochet pls go
Radical reforms wouldnt hurt though

>Reforms

Do you honestly still believe in a political solution, let alone the people promising one (politicians)? This country has been betrayed so hard for the past 25 years that we actually deserve what's coming for us...

And people promising radical reforms (VB) have been gagged by the government and the other parties (VB was sued 4 times and there is a cordon sanitaire)

Where does OP live?

I grew up in Brussels (2000 - 2011) and I can say with confidence that it is beyond repair..

The fire rises, brothers.

now dis here website only speaks AMERICAN and if you don't like it you can git out

I wish you all the best with deratization.

Wait the cordon sanitaire still hasnt been lifted yet? Brussels is as corrupt as all of Africa my man.
For starters, we need ONE gevernment, not seven independent bodies all operating in their own interest. That should improve things a lot. From there we can start working on other problems
[spoiler]modern politicians are too corrupt/unmotivated to actually go through with such radical reforms so a coup might actually be an even better solution, not really convinced that the next govt would be any better in the long term, however[/spoiler]

OP here on a different device. Lived in the peaceful rural Waasland all my life (East-Flanders near NL border), went to school in Sint-Niklaas aka dindu central and I hated the disrespectful muzzies everywhere.

I can imagine that Brussels is many times worse (and honestly, I'd rather not experience the enrichment of heading to any major city.)

>[spoiler]modern politicians are too corrupt/unmotivated to actually go through with such radical reforms so a coup might actually be an even better solution, not really convinced that the next govt would be any better in the long term, however[/spoiler]

Well it's true actually. The only reason we have so many governments is so that the political elite can have more money and power. Mind you that every minister or MP has assistents and secretaries...

Let me tell you about white flight here in the UK. There was a property by the river outside the village I was born in which would not sell for £20k 20 years ago. It recently sold for £1.2 million. It has had about £50k work done on it during that time. The middle class are pouring into my bumfuck village opening cafes while talking down to the locals. Apparently we're all racist Hitler dumb arse nazis who they suddenly decided they wanted to live next door to. It's unreal. Nothing in fiction has prepared me for the absurdity of our age.

Is it bad in rural areas as well? What about the difference between wallonia and flanders?

I was enriched by a couple of dindus when I was 15 at knife point (stole my 100e shitty nokia and 5e). They were both 18 and had been on a robbing spree in the recent time. They got caught and were sentenced to 5 years for multiple armed robbies. I bet they got out and are back in the rock by now..

The dindus usually prey on white youth 14 - 25 year old by they also assault and rob older people too. I ve been enriched by many attempted robberies, some of which ended up in street fights.

One of my friends got an illegal moroccan deported as the police caught him after a reported armed robbery.

Conventional politics will not save Belgium.

Argh, those people are the worst. You'd at least expect them to know why they're leaving the city for the countryside...

Our cities are partly expierencing some gentrification though. I guess it's because this country is so small. Eventually we will not live segregated anymore since shitskins are increasingly moving to our urbanised countryside and liberals are moving to gentrified parts of the city... Feels bad

Are they radical or moderate? I'm Confused.

Moderates turning radical
My area is completely fine; some refugees settled in empty houses but due to peer pressure they barely leave their houses

While small towns are fine, other, larger communities are slowly being infested though. I saw an article a few days back about increasing gang activity all over Flanders so I'm getting a big worried about the link to rapefugees here.
I havent been to Wallonia in ages but I've heard it's about the same as Flanders with the exception of Charleroi and parts of Luik which have been completely lost to moderate beheaders.

Most of The Ardennes is still 90>% white if you're looking for a place to relax on Belgian soil however :^)

Damn that sucks man, we should all keep an eye out to help keep the streets of our homes safe against such disrespectful people!

And Belgian politics are indeed royally fucked, still waiting until our seven seperate governments finally fuse into one centralised state but I'll be a dead man long before that happens probs, kek.

Its getting pretty late for my standard by the way.
user signing out

I am so glad other fellow belgians see the sensibility of one government and majority vote through the country, its been a fringe opinion in Belgium for too long.