Hey Sup Forums, /his/ here stopping by

Look at this map. Look at it.

The countries labeled in peach have never had a female leader as of March 8, 2017.

And yes, we should hang our heads in shame, because it's fucking embarrassing and backwards as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zetian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soong_Ching-ling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Qing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not like they are going to do a better job.

Wow. Poos in loos are surprisingly cucked.

The most important countries and Africa don't have female leaders.

Sounds about right.

They'll get in office when they can campaign with the big boys.

Look up ratio of wealthy individuals by gender.
Then take into fact the amount of those individuals are politicians \ politically active in government.
Then take into face how intelligent one would have to be to run for office.

women do not belong in executive positions, period

>we should hang our heads in shame, because it's fucking embarrassing and backwards as fuck

So apparently we should be like India? The most shittiest place on Earth?

S-Sweden

No?

Based Maggie Thatcher

filthy anglo lies

we've had at least 2 queens

>No data
What?
I get it most of the time but how hard is it to see former heads of state?

I can tell you Afghanistan has never had a female head of state.
I just provided info the map doesn't have.

Shit map.

10 years of a female in Europe´s powerhouse, Europe is on the way, to fall into pieces

What was china's female leader? AFAIK it had none in this time period.
Also woman leaders have a very poor track record, the only good one since 64 is Thatcher.

>No data on fucking Greenland, which belongs to Denmark
Are you fucking kidding me?

>China

Do they mean Mao's wife?

>not a single female leader in Sweden

gender is irrelevant, whoever's the most competent will be elected. Women have no right to be elected, just as men don't.

I think it was Empress Wu Zetian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zetian
I could have sworn China had a few others too, but OP's map says that China had a female leader for less than 4 years, implying Wu was the only one.

>I support affirmative action for extremely high power/high importance jobs
>I use screwdrivers to drink water because they are under-represented in water drinking
>At least I died in the ER under an unqualified black doctors supervision
>At least my wife cheated on me with a woman
>At least I'm not a racist
fuck off

> only looking at the last 50 years
shit map
> we should hang our heads in shame
shit argument

LOOK AT GERMANY YOU STUPID CUNT, fucking kek. I know this is bait but god DAMN is it Special Olympic gay.

if this gook bitch from 1300 years ago counts why not our Queen Kristina who ruled from 1632-1654

Our head of state has been female for over 60 years now

It's 1964-present.

1964-2017, can't be her

Probably to use as further propaganda against the Swedish people.

"Ooh, Sweden has NEVER had a female leader, we need to be more progressive and shatter the glass ceiling by electing this (((party))) here instead of the Sweden Democrats so that they can finally appoint a woman as prime minister!"

>China
>implying Soong Chingaling serving for 2 weeks counts

Yeah, never mind, found it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soong_Ching-ling

>Spain.
>0

That not true, but hey! The truth is sexist

>/his/ here stopping by
That's irrelevant and hard to believe. /his/ isn't that gay.

Fuck whoever does a good job. We need a female leader no matter what cuz gosh darn it it's 2017!

I see you have China, India, most of South America, and nearly all of cucked Northern Europe on your map having had female leaders. Meanwhile Russia and the U.S. have never had a female head of state and are incidentally the only countries on the map half-willing to stand up to Islamic extremism which spreads the rape, murder and wholesale exploitation/objectification of women across the world. I wonder what point you're trying to make. China is a billion-man-strong slave economy, India has one of the most corrupt and comromised governments in the world, and Northern Europe is in the early-to-middle stages of dhimmitude.

I know you want the world to be a nicer place than it is, but this fantasy may end nastily in you getting raped.

They are not counting Monarchs.

Very simple. He just wants a a female leader because it's different and new to our established culture. He is a hip progressive!

And it ended so well, right? The ABC powers were crippled thanks to them.

>turkey
who knew

Based India. Always beating lying gay angloes with its supirior cultural values.

FAG lol

There are less females in the political field than males. And voting for a female because she's female, leads to a situation like Hillary.

Indeed he is.

>wants to elect a women on the sole premise that it's a woman
>will obviously claim others are sexist

liberals

That map is retarded. The UK as pictured on the map has had exactly 3 female leaders; Her Maj, Thatcher and May.

Just noticed that the map excludes heads of state, so it's 2.

Years of rule not number of fem rulers. How long has Thatcher ruled?

Well, fuck, turns out I can't read. Cheers for the correction, Argie.

feelsgoodman.jpg

>We should choose our presidents by their genitals rather than their ideals.

Take a look at me, our president is a joke

This is absurd. The PRC is not all of china's history. Countries =/= landmass. You might as well count Chieftain Runs With Beaver for America, too, then.

Also, female leaders are ALWAYS a fucking mistake. Women do not belong in politics. Learn your history.

Be more interesting to see a map of countries who haven't had Jewish leaders. Has the UK? We had our first with King Nigger.

Is Bachelet that bad? I saw people hated her much more than I expected (Even more than we hate CFK and the hues Dilma) while on Santiago last month, but she is far milder than both of them. I don't remember many negative news of Chile either.

they are so bad that we impeached ours

Why not? They're heads of state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Qing
earlier they had three female leaders, but they all are despised by Chinese historiography, long story short, one of them ordered to cut hands and legs of one of her female opponents and then left her in a sewer.

Backwards, the trend seems to me that it's the norm, and we are trying to be forced into backwards decisions

Lol what countries on this map went to the moon

Our female prime minister didn't even last a year.

sex or race should always come after capability. Putting someone in position of power simply because they have different color or genitalia is retarded.

>all years in germany are under Merkel
JUST!

>fakenews.tiff

wew that took circa 10 seconds to refute

It's not an embarrassment at all, you don't need to be voted into office based on gender.

>And yes, we should hang our heads in shame
Why? You should elect someone for their merit and not because they have a vagina. Hillary was proven to be incompetent, as evidenced by her failures in her last high-level job. And there's the corruption.

Considering that the US is doing well compared to many of those countries who elected a female president, America's decision NOT to elect a female president was the best call. That tradition shall continue if Americans want to stay on top.

Maria Theresa ruled in 1964+?

well im and idiot...

>never
>1964-2017 is eternity
why '64? what happened then?

Either its cherrypicking for the least amount of countries to appear shaded or the year when most governments started removing women restrictions and adding women suffrage.