THE WINNING CONTINUES, BOYS

Greatest hits

Interest-free since 193 A.D.

They've gotta go back... to Gitmo.

What a Proud feminist

wtf i love islam now pbuh

Wtf I love Saudi Arabia now?!?!?

sounds like more debt

because you're not allowed to have money or possessions if you're a woman?

Interest drives every economy ever though.

3 gold medal mental gymnastics

>t. Schlomo

[Nasheed starts playing]

What is your fucking point here, one finger to Allah is to represent Tawheed you autist

Sup Muhammed

I thought it was a day without women. They tricked us, have to deal with them all over the streets complaining.

What'd she get arrested for

>Needs white people's tax money to pay for her housing, food, utilities, healthcare
>w-we don't need you I swear you r-racist

>t. commie

jeez, you faggots are in ireland too? muslims must be stopped.

Let me give you a quick run down on feminism

ahhh hello fello Sinn Féin voter! How is life treating you now you have moved to your new homeland?

Sup Ahmed.

Looking forward to your lynching?

>this shitty image again
How about a source on those claims

Source? For what reason was she arrested?

>t. doesn't realize the church forbid usury and that usury is degenerate.

>the church

It's Islamic supremacy. If Christians had a hand sign for God being better than Yahweh or Allah any time we used it we'd be reminded of the fucking Crusades.

Fuck this dunecoon cunt. I hope they keep her locked up and find out how many guns she bought ISIS with all that pussyhat money.

But can you drive in Saudi Arabia?

>t. church and science math and economy dont really go hand in hand

>Women are 16% of Saudi workforce
>get paid nominally
>PAID
lol

Somebody explain this. Why would I give someone a loan if I didnt make any interest?

All
Hajjis
And
Useful
Idiots
Must
Fucking
Hang

I wouldn't call this "winning" - now she's a martyr, just live the brave negroes getting arrested during the civil rights marches.

no has has asked why she was arrested?

why was she arrested?

MUD SUCKING
KIDDY FUCKING
AL-KABOOMING

A Shariah pushing nutcase is the leading voice for the feminist movement. Just let that sink in. They are so utterly crazy and out of touch I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for them.

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS!
GOYIM SHUT THEM DOWN!!
WE CAN'T HAVE PASSIVE WOMEN WHO ARE SUBSERVIENT TO MEN AND PROMOTE TRADITIONAL VALUES.

She probably called for some beheadings or slapped a white woman for not wearing a hijab.

Why feminist like islam? Not logic

fuck off to shitfuckistan where you came from ahmed

American liberals don't operate on logic. They're white people that unironically say fuck white people. They advocate their own genocide because of shit that happened before their grandparents life time.

Gert, please win your election and get out of the EU and stop supporting Israel

You pathethic merchant only care about your monies.

>Why would I give someone a loan if I didnt make any interest?
Because Allah will reward you for being merciful to a person in need.

No, Islam has this thing with not allowing you to accumulate interest. Like, they aren't allowed to have savings accounts. Basically all interest you accrue goes back to the Islam community to (allegedly) feed the poor and stuff.

They all circle jerk about it too. They tell the same fucking story about a Sultan who ran a kingdom where no one went hungry because of this rule.

In reality it probably just goes back to the Saudi sheiks who use it to buy new Ferraris and fund terrorism

Then go back to Saudi Arabia and get beheaded.

>quick run down
tl;dr

>193 AD
Wut?