Brazil Hate Thread

Why is that everyone goes after Australia, leafs and the brits when only 50% of their posts are shitposting. Brazil posters are the absolute worst here, everything they say is fucking horrible here

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Maurício_de_Nassau
youtube.com/watch?v=0Wn3EDytgII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huehuehuehue

get out

+1 brazil, +1

quality fucking post you got going here, faggot

i think you mean america is the worst

You should move to Espirito Santo, I hear the weather is nice over there.

from what I've seen the worst country on here is Turkey

I haven't seen alot of Brazilian shitposting just self hate

You are probably some Brazillian faggot that moved to Florida and hates your own country.

>leafs
>only 50%
Wew.

You're just jealous because we're fit

If depression was a country It'd be brazil

fit to eat shit

It's such a massive a varied country, how does one really comment on it? We only know the memes.
>PRISON RIOTS
>PURGE!
>Huehuemonkeys

No it's not. Anything above 20 °C is fucking unbearable. Just nuke us already.

It isn't

>I hear the weather is nice
Do you like the weather in Florida? It's like that if it was permanently in summer with 2 months of heavy rain and 10 degrees hotter.

Today my mom said she hates me

I heard shopping over there its a steal.

hows Mohamed cock feel in ur ass sweden

ok 70% i felt generous

go smoke your marijuana, carlos.
RS ou SC? 10-15°C é o ideal pra seres humanos minimamente decentes.
just a normal day, drink some 51 and it'll pass

Wrong. If you don't hear an eagle scream behind every American post you might be a commie

Brazil beats most countries at soccer game.

>Brazil posters are the absolute worst here, everything they say is fucking horrible here

Dumb fuck.

ok one brazillian poster i like here

>tfw I would if I had some

Germany fucked their boipucci.

EHUAHEUAHEUAE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
LE FUNNY XDDDDDDDDD

I can't actually drink because of Roacutan

well just fuck my shit up

>oh boy they win at game no one in the west really cares about.
even if they were the best at american football, rugby, or mma i still couldnt care less.

Okay man, sounds good.

haha top meme

Why are Brazilians so goddamn stupid?

go to hell brazil

With all the niggers in Germany you should really change the title to everyday life in Germany
>thank me later ahmed

thank you lying down germany you are my greatest ally

Pre-rape ritual. Nice, never seen this in it's natural form.

>thank me later cuzão

>Rio
>not safe
haha we even have tanks in the streets to protect the civilians, its literally the safest place on Earth

Kek

Did I just witness a premeditated murder?

>shitpost
We just hate ourselves a lot and some of us express it in strange ways.
I know i'm asking too much but TRY to be patient with us.
Deep down, we're suffering.

Man I can't wait to go on vacation there so cozy.

That was fucking brutal. Where was it? Amazonas or the northeast, I bet. Any place beyond South Brazil is a lawless war zone.

>coming back from Rio
>stop at a traffic signal
>see cop with pic related patrolling the streets
>give him a thumbs up and smile
>he nods
Rio is COMFY
C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

>>We just hate ourselves a lot
>>Deep down, we're suffering.
>>If depression was a country It'd be brazil
>>TRY to be patient with us.
nah

The video is on the frontpage of theync dot com. From the accent, I think they are form Rio de Janeiro.

Fuck off Brazil greatest country in the world If you take out the population and replace with something else.

>give him a thumbs up and smile

>be brazilian
>See cop armed with 7.72 rifle
>give thumbs up
>he smiles and nods

>be american
>see cop holding doughnut
>Give thumbs up....

calm down, OP. Show me on this doll where Brazil hurt you

Fucking Brazilians they ruined Brazil

This
We have jungles
great food production (we are behind on USA though...)
and........
More jungles!

i like how even brazillians want to start the gas chambers here

PE my dude. FUCKING NUKE US ALREADY!

That's a really good phone, good quality, won't break easily.

>pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Maurício_de_Nassau

all me

we need a new military dictatorship
USA please help
you created the SJW monster now you help us kill it

10/10 in Huezil

To the Hues out there. There's gonna be a huge Happening on March 28th. Don;t go outside.

bootlicker!!!!!

Explain.

Would destroy that

stop bullying please

we already suffer enough

really never notice the hue hues. either i tuned them out or they're fairly reasonable. it's the mexicans & canadians I can't stand.
tho i'm fairly sure the mexicans are just trying to get a rise out of us, canadians are just legit retarded

I never go outside anyway

How can we even complete?

hmmm yes?

t. bobassauro

you guys have military abortion drones and boats

You can learn from us.
I guarantee somalis,afghanis, siryans, low lifes, undesirables and the like will bow to the APCs, if you do like us of course.

Are you bombing the foro?
Cuz some guy said he was doing it

O Kogos

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wn3EDytgII

ive havent seen many mexican shitposters really

That's not true at all. Meanwhile, there are certain american flags in this board that us to death for no reason at all. Every flag in this board has its share of bad users (aside the leafs, which have a rare amount of good users). If anything, you should just look and study us to see what's going to happen in the other countries in the future. Here's an advice: Ignore the shitposters and the autists, and take the good users for granted. It's really simple.

filho da puta só não me explode mais um banrisul caralho não aguento mais ter que ir na cidade vizinha pra pegar 50 reais pra buceta do motor da variant, puta que me pariu

>not taking Kogos as a walking meme and nothing other than that

PARA TRÁS, INDITOSO ESQUERDISTA

Sabe o que eu fico puto? camarada me bota aí num grupo de Nova Iguaçu aí bota três camaradas no grupo que fazem faculdade lá com a gente e uma puta de Nova Iguaçu aí perguntava onde tava falava que tava no Recreio aí não você faz o seguinte você vem pra cá agora porque tem uma mulher muito gostosa tá aqui no grupo e ela cobra 300 reais por hora aí eu falei oi? 300 Leandro vem com vontade que é 300 conto falei mano por 300 reais por hora eu passo ali na praça Paris ali na Lapa e boto 82 travestis dentro do carro com a porra dum peito grande pra caralho meu irmão uma bunda enorme eu dirigindo e as piroca tudo batendo na minha cabeça os travestis eufórico pra caraio gritando SOU O REI COM 300 REAIS porra caralho 300 reais porra vou fazer o seguinte manda a mulher ir embora que eu vou dar o cu pra vocês porra num tem ideia 300 reais ela vai da cu? não vai aí eu vou dar 300 reais de cu e vou sair daí são quantos vocês 3? então vou sair com 1000 reais caraio nego tá brincando fi nego tá pensando que essa porra é assim ah não vem que é 300 caraio nego tá dando na rua de graça fi nego tá fudendo igual mendigo na rua tu saí da igreja pega uma irmãzinha irmã chega aí paz de Deus e pau é assim que tá e nego quer 300 tomar no cu tem que ser muito otário

That's absolutely not true, all of my posts go through extensive testing and checked over countless quality standards in order to ensure only the most well crafted shitposts go through.

If you act like a decent human being cops will treat you nice regardless of race.
I look like a fucking arab and cops treat me well.
Except on airports

cadê a porra da vírgula, macaco sem costumes

if you hate brazilians
why the fucking hell you are making a ritual to spawn brazilians?
>also kuruminhas

just stop lying, ur country is depressed and here u r to represent and all i get is eyes full of shit

STOP
Brazilians aren't harming anyone but themselves, give them a break they have to live in Brazil.

>2D kuruminha

Nice, but you need find a 3D kuruminha.

>praising 3D
kek, everything 3D is shit tier.
2D waifu is laifu

One day you will have to wake from the 2D dream user and swallow the redpill, to understand you need have both instead of choosing between the dimensions.

4D succubus > 3D whores

Brazil posters are the worst here, everything they say is fucking horrible here.
Listen to me here, why you come here to make fun just because we here?
We come here talking you idiom here not to be disrespected by you here.