Daily reminder that Germany is about to elect an alcoholic, high school dropout as their Chancellor

>After four years at primary school, from 1962 to 1966, Schulz attended the Heilig-Geist (Holy Spirit) grammar school, a private Roman Catholic school run by the Holy Ghost Fathers (or Spiritans),[5] in Broich (now Würselen), a district of the town of Broichweiden, for nine years.[6] As a teenager, he went to France on a school exchange programme.[citation needed]

>However, Schluz never finished his studies because of his problematic behavior on the grammar school and drinking problems. That makes him the only President of the European Parliament with no formal "higher education". In mid 1970 he became an alcoholic. "I have nothing to hide or be ashamed for," he claims. "I drank everything I could but all the battles I needed to fight, I fought victoriously." Since 1980 Martin Schulz is an abstainer.[7]

It's a fitting ending to a shit continent

it's not like it's the first time that Germany has fucked up

>it wont be the last either

>since 1980

I trust him more than Merkel, who's possibly sealed the fate of germans for a generation or more.

A woman with a science degree is worse than a former alcoholic and high school dropout.

let that sink in.

you deserve it.

i have german blood in me and it pains me to say this

but you do

>Since 1980 Martin Schulz is an abstainer.[7]
Alcohol is haram after all.

Still, bravo for finding the one person worse than Merkel and handing them the keys to the Reich.

It's what you deserve. I suggest you start looking for the exits, Hans.

thats the least of your problems

that faggot is the biggest zionist kike in the UN

This is the fool the globalist finance industry picked for when it all comes crashing down. Makes sense.

>Schulz attended the Heilig-Geist (Holy Spirit) grammar school
bwahaha, looks like he drank some of those spirits too many, huh?

>Germans are going to elect a literal Marxist communist into power

>alcoholic, high school dropout

Yes, but does he have only one testicle?

>I trust him more than Merkel

Merkel is shit, but Martin hasn't even done anything yet. How can you trust him? How do you even know he's better than Merkel when all indicates he's going to be worse than her with his pro Isreal/refugee/open borders policies?

Do we let Kek down if we meme for Merkel instead of AfD?

Leave us out of this. My country is doing pretty fine.

Its weird how much we know about Hitler's body considering it was never found, like his micro penis and single testicle.

KeK says let Martin Schulz win and corrupt the country even more.

He isn't going to win. I read that according to polls most people don't trust him.

How is he gonna be kanzler with this handycap the best trade deals are made drunk

Germans need to wake up. Merkel and Shit for Brains Schulz are both a disaster.

stay mad, shillbois

schulz will LITERALLY be turbo-merkel on steroids

>go to holy spirit school
>become a drunkard
D E V I L I S H

So glad to be Asian. Will laugh when Whites continue to post on Sup Forums about how great they were and are. LOL. Bye Europe. Goodnight White Race.

go back to /AsianMasculinity/ you fucking cuck

LOL if we fall, you are next. You have cannot stop ((them)) because your greed knows no bounds. Literally only the samurai are strong enough

The difference is that Asians don't give the slightest fuck about being guilted over how they treat lesser races. It literally can't be done. White people are soft as fuck and took that bait.

medical records.

If we can elect TV "billionaires" we can elect slobs

> implying that trump's status as a billionaire is a matter of dispute

hah

haha

hahaahahahahaahhaahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahhaahahhahaahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahha

gas yourself nigger

Yeah I don't think we are ready to turn this thing around. Elect this kike and let him make Nazism real again.

He was the opposite of an alcoholic
Yeah we have shrunken Holocaust heads and Anne Frank's (father's) diary

So this would be the second German chancellor without higher education?

Am I stupid or is the sentence "Hat eine Uni noch nie von innen gesehen" completely retarded?
"Hat noch nie eine Uni von innen gesehen" feels much more correct than the first one.

>high school dropout
What's wrong about that

We have a part time drama teacher/snowboard instructor ...I know the feeling Germabro.