MEN BTFO

This is why we need International Womens Day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2f1G2GAA6gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I've replaced them with
Honey it's the other way around.

Fpbp

Oh whatever will we do without this Danish beauty.

>implying anyone would smash that

Do fat girls actually believe that fat acceptance has actually made them desirable?

>fatfuck
>Doesn't think it's the other way around.

Sad!!!

>Hagen
>Hag

What a fitting last name

kek confirms no toleration for fatties

I propose that she and all of her friends go live on an island and start a new society with their vibrating plastic.

>wait...

Who is this demon semen

How does it even hold that much?

Soon men, soon.

Sweetie, we're only crying because we're laughing so hard. That's cute though. Bless your heart.

>mfw I dont need a £30 piece of plastic to replace women

They act if men aren't replaced them too.

Meanwhile in Russia.

Is there a single man who cried over this today? My day was exactly the same.

you fucking monkey

learn english or kill yourself

>women get a single day
>niggers get the entire month of February

WOMEN BTFO

I frankly don't give a damn, let them have their days, it just reminds them that Daddy still runs the show.

Hagen? More like Haagen Dasz, you fat fuck.

I spent the day playing video games and watching anime instead of getting a headache dealing with women. I intend to get a robot waifu once those become available.

I wonder how she feels about that.

>Sofie Hagen
more like
Sofie Haagen-Gazs

witnessed

they're delusional, spoiled college-aged upper middle class brats. oh and they're women.

thank god fat kike lesbians like the one you posted are horrible failures at reproducing

its nice that she found time to do that between her 7th and 8th feeding session good on her

6 seconds. blech

>need to tell the whole world that you're waxing your marble
Feminists are one of the most disgusting pieces of shit I ever crossed in my life.

B-but shes a big fat slob

She says that so confidently, like anyone would want to touch her out of anything other than desperation.

kek has spoken

>pic
>Every. Fucking. Time

people cried about it? the only "protest" i saw was a store donating today's profit to a battered women's shelter. not a protest but a great idea

Why am I not surprised she masturbates with a toy because she can't find an actual man to put his penis in her?

They like to impose emotions on others. Racists, homophobes, sexists are "scared". People who disagree with them are "crying" (upset). People who have any form of dating standards are "insecure". It's very disingenuous.

kek clearly approves.

No Fat Chicks

>Do fat girls actually believe that fat acceptance has actually made them desirable?
Nice digits, and yes.

Makes sense to replace a man with something that doesn't have eyes or the capacity for thought when you look like that.

bitch couldn't get fucked in a refugee camp

What happened to her leg? Is she okay?

fpbp

Why do all these literally whos have a blue checkmark?
I thought that was supposed to be for people of relevance.

>236 likes
>136 retweets

>user posts literal no one to Sup Forums and exposes nobody loser with no fans to millions.

Jeez u guys suck sometimes.
Sage all threads of nobody twitter losers some spergo is mad at

You can't replace what you didn't have in the first place

Why doesn't she truly be progressive and date another woman?

Underratedly deep *picks up ps4 controller*

Literally nothing about my day to day routine has been disrupted by these cunts not going to work.

Wait, men are crying over this? I actually liked how quiet my office was...

lmao she probably took 5 hours to come up with this shit

on the other hand it takes only 2 minutes for a rational man to understand that she's just yet another 2/10 woman seeking for attention online

The leaf is onto something. Why don't we ask straight progressives to go love other women.

If they say no then we tell them they can't be an authority on preferences towards fatties.

>Men replaced with a dildo

I am now a #CruzMissile

kek speaks

>What happened to her leg? Is she okay?
She'll be fine

kek confirms it! FATTYS BTFO!

man, those fucking whales make me wish that factory fire actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=2f1G2GAA6gc

*cringes*
*pukes*

>You naughty girl!
>You hurt yourself again didn't you?
>Well hike up your skirt, I need to see the damage.

That's one job I'm happy to let the robots take.

>*masturbating to the sound of womens ovaries drying up in their 30s and their 10 meowing cats with the piece of silicone I've replaced them with*

They already have a special day every month called menstruation

>mfw men made the dildo

It died.

>muh pussy
>muh sex

They truly offer no value

All she needs is a warm, wet hole, user.

its fake nigger

If she's Hagen, where's Dasz?

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

> He thinks silicone or any other manmade tool can ever compare to an actual womens vagina.
Women got it lucky, I don't' think it'd feel that different using a vibrator compared to a dick.

*masturbatig to myself crying over men who will never find me appealing or sexually attractive so I replaced them with a device they created, maybe I will be closer to the failed father figure I had*

If not for Sup Forums I wouldn't have realized today was woman day.

She really puts the hag in Hagen.

Heil kek and fuck fat people

Sorry fags, but I would BIG LEAGUE

Yeah, because a piece of plastic can replace the feeling of a hard cock throbbing as he cums deep inside of you

she will comit suicide in less that 2 years, screen this

self deprecation in public about what he does with a piece of plastic, to low to be a sane person

>2014
Bitch it's 2017 we don't accept that sexist talk.

> I don't' think it'd feel that different using a vibrator compared to a dick.

It's way different because for them it's psychological. They need that skin on skin contact, that intimacy, that dominance. That's why most of these girls need vibrations to get off unless they've played with themselves early on.

Give a girl you're fucking a vibrator for when you're at work and watch them jump on your dick after playing with it. It's more like a warmup than actually satisfying....except those weird milf feminists that seem obsessed with the things, they're just weird.

Apparently some schools had to close today lol, poor kids were left at home instead of with an overpaid babysitter.

I love this day.

A DAY WITHOUT LIBERAL WOMEN

THIS NEEDS TO BE EVERY DAY

>I don't' think it'd feel that different using a vibrator compared to a dick.
Nah m8 its the same way with vibrators. Vibrators dont throb, vibrators dont cum, vibrators cant throw you around in bed and dominate you.
The only difference between women using a vibrator and men using a pocket pussy is theres a lot less stigma around the former.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Her legs are ok
She just need to gain brouzouf

Fuck you ancapistan

>implying men want her

*but if I just continue to tell myself the opposite, maybe I can sleep without sleep pills today*

*oh god I have to take a shower tomorrow and look in the mirror at my fat unwanted body*

*I better spam #bodypositive on instagram and follow iskra lawrence*

I lasted up to the toilet seat punchline.

>only came to Sup Forums today to look for a "women of /pol" thread

no, tinder makes them think they are desirable because high value males take advantage of them

its kind of sad really that they dont understand that these guys wouldnt spend longer than a quick few pumps of time with them

>dildos
>plastic
they are made of rubber

t. homosex pro

so they don't have to stick it in the fatties, yeah.

She's "replaced" men with a dildo because no one would fuck her with a live dick.

My "day without women"

Spring break at gf's house.
Gf sucked my dick and busted a fat nut deep inside her Aryan pussy in the a.m.
Her mother prepared a giant breakfast and served me whatever I wanted.
After breakfast, rubbed my feet and served me fine bourbon.
Yeah..... Day without women really disabled me to the point where I had to sit on my ass, watching Fox news, as women serviced me all day
Pretty rattled desu

>t. homosex pro

so you mean just an average pol user?

shit was so cash

Q: why are fat chicks always like this?

Speaks volumes about her own desperation. I wouldn't fuck this fat bitch even she paid me. Notice always bitches and whores cast the first stone, never see a man rant about how hes replacing them with onaholes.

So fucking retarded.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Dear fucking kek. She is with Mr plastic cuz even the most desperate neckbeard wouldn't touch that shit.