Wtf? Why are sports companies suddenly branding hajibs??

Wtf? Why are sports companies suddenly branding hajibs??

Other urls found in this thread:

zogathome.wordpress.com/who-controls-nike/
businessinsider.com/nikes-ceo-condemned-trumps-immigration-order-in-a-letter-to-staff-2017-1
www-personal.umich.edu/~lormand/poli/nike/nikelabor.htm
google.com.au/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/nike-to-trash-trainers-that-offended-islam-1257776.html?amp
timeline.com/the-heavens-gate-mass-suicide-7f440ab4b333#.hm37z84o4
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39205965/nike-becomes-first-major-brand-to-launch-hijab-for-women
youtube.com/watch?v=o8_f3kJOX_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Going for the Balkan Muslim market.

Because nothing makes the headlines faster than Islamists

Branded terrorism. Jesus wept

So fucking progressive...........

They are the new Mexicans.

First it was trendy to be a nigger, then faggot, then beaner, now go full inbreed muslim!

Because they know that some day soon, every woman in the world will be wearing them.

Profits

whats next?

Wtf, it says:

> buy for 1,200 real
> make america great again

Kek what is this trash

Pedophilia, of course.
It's already in the beginning stages.

I know oppression of women no matter how many logos are on them.
Actually, you'd think Libs would be all over this, but if you're not parading around a rape baby, you're not tolerant enough.

because (((the people))) that profit are the same people that are pushing the muslims into europe in the first place.

This isn't funny. Soros is using his Muslim hordes to overthrow 22 countries as we speak. WTFACKKK!

>advert produced by Ben Garrison

chinese/korean/jap
you can see that also starting

then after that it goes to white then rinse and repeat

its called marketing and you faggot sheeple keep posting about it which is exactly what they wanted.

>Advert produced by ben Garrison
Gullible fucks

we know retard, but nike did make a hijab

>tfw these hijabs will be expensive as fuck
>tfw they will be mass produced in some 3rd world shit hole using child labour
>tfw mudslimes will be those children
>tfw progressives will applaud all this

Being a a mexican was trendy? When and how?

Hope Trump puts a ban on hajibs soon.

>SportS companieS
Only nike has made one.

That's a propaganda poster, leftists in 1917 were degenerate subhumans and kikes. Cossacks and whites were the based ones, it's a shame history turned out like this. We must never repeat it.

Even cucked France managed to do this, and they have the highest moslem population in Europe.

Though they are paying the price for it, lets be fair.

So Nike will now be mass producing a symbol of female oppression for over 1 billion people in the world.

How long until they double down and recall it?

What do you think will happen when these terrorists start blowing themselves up while wearing Nike brand hijabs and their new propaganda titles are "Just Do It"?

Would Nike have to come out and say they do not support terrorism? And remove them and the idea of branding them? Or do you think they will be apologists and say that not all muslims?

This is going to red pill a lot of (normies) people on what Islam really is if it ends up smearing Nikes with their terroristic acts.

The hijab is a holy work of gods will. Branding it with tacky logos is sinful. You can spin this on companies and remind them of gods wrath.

>Though they are paying the price for it, lets be fair.

At least France's police and millitary are fighting them when it happens.

>implying you believe in a religion
>muslim so addmiting to the crime of possible shitskinnery

>dude pandering to thirdworlders

When are we, the white peoples, going to genocide the entirety of the Middle East/North Africa?

fpbp

>adidas
>hajib
Slavs will not forget this, prepare for chimping out, fags

There's like 500 million potential customers worldwide

Surprised it took them so long

Reminder that Nike's CEO, Mark Parker, is a kike.

They also engage in slave labor with children, and constantly whine about Trump.

zogathome.wordpress.com/who-controls-nike/

businessinsider.com/nikes-ceo-condemned-trumps-immigration-order-in-a-letter-to-staff-2017-1
www-personal.umich.edu/~lormand/poli/nike/nikelabor.htm

All
Day
I
Dream
About
Sharia

There's a middle-ground between the two (it used to exist somewhat a few decades ago in America and most of Europe). Neither feminist retards and Muslims understand it though.

Apparently people in the Middle-East are so impulsive that they need their women to act like they don't exist and completely suppress the female form to stop themselves from raping them.

>He doesn't know the nature of the beast.

That's a Kylo Ren mask...

>90s shit was way cooler
google.com.au/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/nike-to-trash-trainers-that-offended-islam-1257776.html?amp

>WE WUZ PROGRESSIVE AND SHIET
Whatever gets them extra sheckels will do, I guess, particularly in the current climate with Trump's travel ban. Oppression bucks are always big bux.

Seems like some muzzies are not too pleased with it either.

If you ideology requires everyone on the planet to think just like you it is impossible.

1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. Crisis
>4. Normalization

This ლ,ᔑ•ﺪ͟͠•ᔐ.ლ

My guess would be they want to sell stuff to a niche group that hadn't been buying their stuff before and make money.

Don't strain yourself trying to figure it out cuckservative. I know, i know, its really secret joos trying to prevent you from rising to the top like you were born to and get that girl you stalk to fuck that black guy instead of realizing how special you are and throwing herself as your beta. Its all part of a secret plot against you.

>tfw I made the joke, "What's next? Surface-to-Air Jordans?
>mfw they exist

Hahaha I love capitalism

Nike are pretty sensitive to brand perception, too:

timeline.com/the-heavens-gate-mass-suicide-7f440ab4b333#.hm37z84o4

This hijab thing will blow up in their face. Pun intended.

Every arabic word looks like allah lmao literally the world's most retarded language African clicking included

They're catering to terrorists.

Spend your money with a company that doesn't and let the suicide bombers and broke jobless liberals carry the companies that support terrorism and the wholesale destruction of western civilization.

Completely untapped markets is what capitalism loves

us christians should use this trend to encourage our women to dress modestly and wear veils again.

Top tier kek

I can't believe you're all getting baited by this bad of a photoshop.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39205965/nike-becomes-first-major-brand-to-launch-hijab-for-women

I thought people were talking about the image that says advert produced by ben garrison, but I think there doing this to make money and show that they are progressive, most of the west are blue-pilled after all

Boycott

We have achieved full irony circle. Fake news, preposterous news, it's all the same. Five years ago this would've been satire - now, we don't even know what's satire and what's real.

There's a saying, when things so bats and off kilter happen, that "you couldn't script this". Well you couldn't. We're either in the final stages of some bizarre mass cull or we really have all lost our fucking minds. When you can't even poke fun at things...there's something big in the pipeline. No Tinfoil hat, bro.

There will be a lot of bloodshed I think, it seems things are reaching a boiling point.

>adidas
>made by adolf
>ran by russians

Last place I expect adidas logo to be

Maybe that's what they want us to think? Who knows anymore. The growing pains of globalisation are far more dangerous than any previously known analogue in human history. Maybe the internet was a mistake? Empire?

Let's enjoy what we have, user. A beer and a comfy place and watch the whole thing burn, eh?

>what is capitalism

where were you in the 90s?
youtube.com/watch?v=o8_f3kJOX_8

Brought to you buy a bunch of underpaid and overworked sweatshop workers thanks nike!

Hijabs are important for the globalist agenda because it circles back around to their desire to have one race of humans, no more whites, no more blacks, etc. They want all women covered up all the time so men can't be "racist" during mate selection.

>adidias
>all day I dream about sex
seems right

An adidas hijab is exactly what I need for off the scale slav squats!

I wonder if they know that Nike was a Greek goddess.

underrated post.

>I wonder if they know that Nike was a Greek goddess.

the entire muslim world deserves to know the truth. if you're a decent upstanding citizen you'll help spread the truth far and wide.

/thread

Because capitalism.

Selling shit to muslims gives profit, as there are a billion of them out there. And now liberals may want to use burkas as well.

and people say 90's music is the best

I guess so, just let things unfold.

The world turns with or without us, user. Have some fun while you're here.

I see what you did there

islam is really in right now so they are capitalizing on it

Islam is the future of the west as masssssssive immigration continues. (((They))) need to make them mass consumers.

mooslums are spoopy...they look like ghosts of niggers

Why do u care fatty. Shouldnt u be at the pub

Cantthat be said for any brand.
Must addidas apologie for every mall shootin ir should fubu apologuze for a robbery

IS THERE A MALE VERSION OF THIS YET!?

I JUST WANT TO BE A MOTHERFUCKING NINJA

This but u wont cuz u love ladyboys n lolus too much

It's OK.
The only interests corporates serve are their own profits.
Only commie cucks will find this outrageous.

>The only interests corporates serve are their own profits.

Wrong, they care about pushing (((political agendas))) with their influence.

"muh free market" is a kike meme.