Alright I want some serious answers guy it helps more if you've actually served or done anything related...

Alright I want some serious answers guy it helps more if you've actually served or done anything related, so is their any benefits of joining the navy or army etc. Ive always wanted to serve and protect my country but I'm
Not entirely sure what branch should i join also can anyone join?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> joining the boat force

If you are not retarded, join the Air Force

> t. Never served

I'm joining the Navy before the end of the year. Do it. Only advice I'll give you is to be psychically fit

Get the college fund AND the GI Bill. Just the GI Bill is garbage...just pays for books pretty much

well does the GI Bill, 30 days paid leave, free insurance, and chance of travel discourage you?

wrong, OP gets post 9/11 GI bill that gives him up too 1k for books, the E5 BAH and full tuition, this doesnt include the yellow ribbon that states participate into.

CANT
A
N
T

STUMP
T
U
M
P

YellowRibbon is just a $ matching for the most expensive public schools funds to go to a private university.

THE
H
E

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

This

Go navy aviation. It's just like high school.

depends on the school, some offer 100% cost and differing slots which some have unlimited slots.

Marines, Army is a pissing match , navy is faggy and airforce is your chair force.

This, if you're not in real good shape, you won't get picked first in the showers.

Join the Marines if you want to actually serve.

Not the navy. Bunch of balding overweight dilberts, AA niggers and chinks yelling at you Bc they have shitty home lives and Jodi cucks them when they're out to sea A.K.A. Half a mile off the coast for a month

Well just really look into it.(collegde fund) I got out in 97.... was just sold on the gi bill and not also the colledge fund(which I would of qualified for) When I got out it was bullshit money...did not really help at all with tuition

Can confirm. What rate?

The Post 9/11 Bill is pretty comfy, go into the most basic field you have any semi interest in, get out and you are set for college. The branch doesn't really matter they all kinda suck in there own ways.

Well, what do you want to do in the military?

This if you're ship's company.
Aviation Structural Mechanic

You won't be protecting your country from shit. I'd recommend staying away from the ground services if you're just in it for the bennies, Ive been in the Army 12 years now and it has destroyed my health and that of 90% of the guys I joined with.

How is the National Guard?
I'd like to be a medic.