Is white genocide real?

Is white genocide real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RPMa3Qgx6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No
fpbp
/thread

It's not genocide when people are willingly fucking their genetic lines into mixed breeds. There's nothing wrong with it, either.

genocide : "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation."

No.
But the fucking pablos are outbreeding whites with a cultural tendency to not pursue higher education which continues to gut the economy.

nice image
pls push without the attacking words.
"this is what diversity looks like"
same image.

america and australia aren't white.
all the natives got killed.

>t. Muhammad Kareef Abdulla

>Argentina
>white

>qt black/asian/muslim girl that you enjoy the company of, if you get kids they're gonna be mixed and not as intelligent

>white slut that doesn't give a fuck about you, is a nasty bitch, but hey, at least your kid will be genetically superior!!!

If you're forced to choose between one of these and you choose the later, then you're a cuck

No, because it misunderstands what the word "Genocide" means and the motivations behind mass immigration.

The current immigration scheme would not lead to the reduction of the white population whatsoever if whites bred more. Whites control the immigration policies as well. The vast majority of people that vote for mass immigration policies aren't even considering global racial makeup.

kek i found this image on the internet, i didnt create it

you can't fpbp or /thread your own post you uncultured swine, that'd be like giving yourself an A on an exam without even checking if the answers are correct

Displacement.

Allowing immigration is decreasimg demand for white babies. The resulting unborn are replaced

Yes it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=9RPMa3Qgx6k

Ask your chancellor, Fritz

What is east german africa?

Brazil is mulato and white, not black
it's not hard, ppl

>Slavs
>White

Also check my captcha. I dare you to find something more reddotty

Well, Argentina still has immigration issues so as white flight to yurop/na. Even the jews are going back to Israel.
The whiteness is being washed away.

I don't know, but I'm gonna do my part and bleach me some asians.