G...guys? They're on to us

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
mashable.com/2017/03/07/wikileaks-year-zero-memes/#0GGAJnKWyaqH
youtube.com/watch?v=5_y3NhmMb5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the infamous hacker known as four chan? Pretty scary stuff. Heard he looks like the Grinshill wearing a mask.

kkeekekekekek
This is too amusing. The media goes full retard for a bunch of basement dwellers

Oh no, how will we ever recover

*grinch

Pol is a board of peace.

Why the fuck is Le Pen a satyr? What did the jew media mean by that?

>faggot leftists on other boards STILL deny our power

Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums now.

>mfw we're a fluid movement super serial one second and then super fucking pathetic ultra losers minor internet trolls at worst the next

Truly, we are become the Jew.

How can they hope to defeat us?

I'm proud to be a part of this community.

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Whaaat

Try not saving thumbnails

C R I N G E tactic fuck off

>After all, the idea that a swarm of socially alienated trolls played a meaningful role in a multibillion-dollar presidential campaign by, among other gambits, relentlessly spreading images of a cartoon frog is at least as ridiculous as the idea that a billionaire TV entertainer could win that campaign.

KEK WILLED IT

You the man

bhadbhabie

And there is much more.

They are always projecting because they have no creativity, they can only imitate. Poorly.

>forcing mainstream media outlets to address topics—like conspiracy theories about Clinton’s health—that they would otherwise ignore.

She fucking FELL OVER. How much reality does it take for these guys.

Sharp.

Pic is legitimately from the Vault 7 leaks.

The CIA consider 4chans tomfoolery so serious they are developing a Meme Warfare Center... just... mfw

BLETCHLEY PARK confirmed Curators of Dankness.

>Meme Management Officer

A self-proclaimed "General" in the Meme War fielding calls about Pepe? Get the fuck out of here turbo niggerfaggot.

None of this shit would make any sense to someone who is not already familiar with Sup Forums making the whole piece entirely pointless

The most interesting part was learning that weev is still alive and still a massive faggot

Who else are you going to call when North Korea starts getting a little too dank?

Wait so I could make a career out of frogposting?

I'd love to see some dank CIA memes. Maybe they really are Hillbots, just when you couldn't think any less of them, they find a way.

>Keyboard Commandos

(((Shreckinger)))

>meme engineer
>Chugga, Chugga, Choo, Choo!!

i was the first to use world war meme while everybody else said the great meme war, i will sue

Their memes are so fucking terrible. If they want to try the same tactics, let them. It won't work. You can't be funny and unoffensive at the same time.

>You will never be paid a handsome salary with benefits to serve your country through shitposting

Hmmm

Fucking lol

No need to worry at all, they are nowhere near our level.

mashable.com/2017/03/07/wikileaks-year-zero-memes/#0GGAJnKWyaqH

>user! Why haven't you posted that second slide thread yet? We're booked solid today dammit, get a move on!
>y-yes sir
>And why haven't you gotten any digits that repeat?
>i-i don't know sir i
>WELL GET POSTING, I WANT TO SEE YOU ON Sup Forums FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER COUPLE OF HOURS

We do it for free nigger.

If we were to be paid our magic wouldn't be true.

Oh my God... What have (((we))) become?

>he doesn't know Weev
You have to go back,

Because that is a meme they want to push. And they are going to fail.

I had though Weev grew up, got a job.

My mom couldn't even finish this BS article.

The more and more attention that is placed on us directly and all those literal CIA tripfags found in the archives because of wikileaks makes me kind of nervous sometimes 2bh lads

> (OP)
press F to pay respect

Did he lose an arm in the meme wars of 2007?
>Veteran

No, I'm serious, fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Is there a Sup Forums VA?

>Great job getting those quads user, there'll be another storey on your house when you get home tonight!

>podesta about to eat a slice

>conspiracy theories about Clinton's health

Like her fucking passing out standing up?

The thing that Sup Forums missed in their rush to type
>politico

is that this article confirms the existence of Brock-paid shills on this website.

>BOYS GET OVER HERE, user GOT QUINTS!
>HOW DAMN user QUINTS? LOOKS LIKE THAT PAY RAISE IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
>th-thanks boss! feels good to finally move on up the ladder, i love my job

>Pizza Party Ben declined an interview request, calling me “a fag.”

kek

Where was this found or are you just posting bullshit?

OH NO WHAT A SURPRISE

This wikileak was literally nothing that we didnt know already, and normies dont get redpilled by leaks because they dont read or care about anyone but themselves

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Ireland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

The real question is are memes imitating real life or is life imtating memes?

Yes but there is a 8 month waiting period

man the author of that article sure is gullible. He's getting played hard by multiple LARPing faggots and self-important nobodies.

No shit, I want a VA mortgage loan.

Do it. After 11 years on this site I have nothing to left to live for anyway.

That's legit Vault7.

You mean the website 4/chan?

Are you scared Nazi punk? :^)

Which section of the webzone is \meems\ located on? Do the meems need passcodes?

They drew first blood

Mind pointing it my way?

>thinking Trump was the war when he was just a battle

You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Next car you get in, the next bus, the next train, will be hacked. You will die like a worm under my boot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>(((Ben Schreckinger)))
shabbat shalom!
yom tov, hymie!
hope your bat had a good bris!

Literately Trump

pls don't carbomb me Padraig

>The fighters in the Great Meme War took their intimate knowledge of this ecosystem and weaponized it, genetically engineering pro-Trump and anti-Clinton supermemes they designed to gain as much mainstream traction as possible.

is this meta trolling

Where can I apply for the meme-management position? I have extensive experience in shit-posting and meme-creation.

CIA IF YOU ARE READING THIS, CAN I HAS A JOB? I AM LOOKING TO PERMANENTLY RELOCATE TO THE US AS I HAVE LOST FAITH IN OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT. YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME.

P.s. I went to school for photoshop. please see my work attached. thank you for your interest

Good catch.

Fuck you, no immigrant is gonna take American jobs

Too late.
Already on the phone with HR

It's apparently in the Vault7 release from wikileaks. Which is a big file that needs a password. Password was released yesterday and is a JFK quote.

But still, even if it is a real document, that doesn't mean much. It is as far as I know a proposal document or a concept. Not proof of an actual meme-warfare unit or employed tactics.

you forgot stealing little Marco

>military memes
we live in a strange world

I don't even know anymore bud.

Nope, he's more extreme than ever: youtube.com/watch?v=5_y3NhmMb5E

we did it Sup Forums

Haha feels good to know your shitposts and shoops are getting seen by the madman himself

The best of all timelines

>meme engineer

bitches, we in STEM now!

>racist
They can't just analyze stuff sensibly can they?

Motherfuckers Pepe is love. Pepe is not about race.

A former BuzzFeed staffer who goes by “Baked Alaska,” Anthime Gionet, pictured at an arcade in Redondo Beach, California, says he summoned “vast meme armies” for Trump on Sup Forums.

looks comfy af

this is a serious question everyone here is going to have to start considering pretty soon...

>A well regulated Shitposting, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Memes, shall not be infringed.
Meme War I is coming

>Sup Forums is now becoming a first rate boogeyman
what a time to be alive

As if a fucking staffer of Buzzfeed wouldn't collect the evidence of this for cred.