Do we live in a gynocentric society?

Do we live in a gynocentric society?

Under 6 footers: Just kill yourselves
Women don't want you

>being hetero in 2017
Get you shit together murica

Should manlets even be considered human?

found the woman

No, they're all cucks.
Women with manlet boyfriends will always be tempted by men with taller better genes

Height is only really important in clubs

I'm a 5'7 manlet. I am human. :(

>flag

Fuck off

In the Netherands you're the height of like a 10 year old

>tfw 5' 11"

why do I go on?

This belongs on R9K.
Sage goes in all fields.

Just say you're six foot

I wouldn't say it's *only* important in clubs, but it is certainly much more important in that setting.

I'm 5'5", skinny, and somewhat unattractive. And I can't lie, it has made things very difficult when finding a girlfriend. But I have had dates with attractive girls, even a few dates with an 8/10 once (although it was a long time ago now).

With women, if you're a short man you will often find that it's their friends and family (both male and female) who end up cockblocking you. Not the girl you're courting herself. People would literally rather see a girl dating a nigger than a short white guy for some reason.

Norwegian manlet here,am i a human?

this is above average in most places, nigger.

That's just manlet propaganda

This, 5'6 guy reporting in, I work at a service station on a rough side of town and I used to get treated like shit until I knew had to handle ex cons much better and grow facial hair. Most guys that I deal with who are shorter then me act very brutal and act very territorial assumingly so that they can survive without being bullied, the only good thing about being short is that it makes you very extremist because you are forced to act more extreme to compensate for lack of height.

Just look at Josef Goebells, Vladimir Putin, Nepolean, etc

We do live in a gynocentric society. But I'm not sure what that has to do with "heightism".

bs, height isn't important, looks are.

This very recent 6' meme is retarded. I'm 5'8" and insanely attracted to my 5'11" guy. My friends and I used to crush on celebs that were 5'7" ffs.

omg, us manlets were the true vikings who had berzerker rage? haha, longshanks eternally btfo!

I get asked a lot as to what manlets are suppose to learn so here it is. You will learn PAIN. You will learn SUFFERING. And finally you will learn DESPAIR.

manlets are WORTHLESS

I am 6'2 and usualy fucking manlets try do dominate me. Coincidence ? I think not.

>implying any self respecting white man cares what a spic or nigger female thinks

You got cucked by a manlet weren't you

Manlet detected

Go to sleep you lil manlet faggot

They probably don't. I hear this meme a lot from tall guys and I am sure it's a cognitive bias on your part. You remember the times that short guys tried to "dominate" you because it was shocking and you took offense to it. When average or tall guys do it, you don't see it as such an unusual occurence so it doesn't register in your memory.

such a womanish response. Makes me wonder who's behind this post.

Well part of that must be true, but in my experience manlets tend do compensate for their lack of height, and usualy fucking faggots who are balding at age 25 tend to criticise my hair style

OY VEY

What you have and (many more manlets) is a napoleon complex, commonly known as short man syndrome.

>heightism

>tfw you are 6'2 but anyway no one responses you

Of course. Women are always "more equal", then demand men make life even easier for them. If you dare hold them to the same standards in any category of life, you get called a sexist.

t.manlet

Jesus christ I like to make fun of insecure manlets, but that pic is fucking brutal

I'm sorry manlets

yes

No when i was like 18 and like 5'10 my crush rejected me for a tall guy and always talked about how she liked tall guys
then i had a growth spurt and now i'm 6'0''-6'1'' (depends on the time of day i suppose) and girls with shorter boyfriends always flirt with me

>Manlet detected
I'm not, but I know lots of short guys who were very successful with women.

This is true. Two of my friends are manlets , literally 5'9, 5'10, but both have handsome and attractive faces. We dont go drinking anymore because women literally cling to them but ignore me and other not so good looking friends.
It used to really upset me but I kind of got over it.

I've seen countless pictures like this posted on Sup Forums
This is basically how the average hot girl thinks

>napoleon complex
Not a real thing, m8.

>literally you right now

Short people shouldn't breed anyway.

We need tall, blonde, blue-eyed uber-mensch.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, that is if you can climb into your bed

5'10 isn't a manlet, that's average height.

In some ways, yes. I take advantage of this by waiting until a woman says something like "I don't date short men" when we talk about people's preferences, then I say "Similar with me. I would never date a woman over x pounds." It's similar when someone talks about whether they like circumcised penises or asks a man whether they're circumcised. I turn the statement on its head. Their reactions are comedy gold.

5'10 is definitely a manlet

wtf am i reading
You wish, manlet

Just go to your babushka and say "Comrade, I want to share my vodka with you, if you know what I mean.".

How did you get this butthurt?

>iFunny
You have to go back.

such a uncreative response :(

I can climb into bed easy enough, but my feet get cold since they stick out the end, which can be annoying.

5'10 is short in an under-25 age group (in white countries). I am 6'1 and was one of the shortest people in my class

>being so ashamed of being a manlet you save pictures like this

>5'10 is definitely a manlet
according to Sup Forums memes it is but in the real world it's average height.

I'm not even mad

MIDFs everywhere

Shame you have to use a dish towel for a blanket

I grew naturally because i was a late bloomer. I didnt get weird russian experiments done on me.
What do you expect, this picture doesn't apply to me at all
Plus i have a huge dick

Where did you go to school, the Netherlands ?

It's because women hate mediocre

Basic biology wants them to evolve not stagnate with average genetics

Now thats one brutal /leaf/

I'm 5'8". Dated a dude who was like a centimeter shorter than me and a couple dates with a friend who is 6'4" but we just dated to see if we should date because we were such close friends.. and now dating a dude who is 5'11" and the most attracted I have ever been to a human being.

>using such low quality b8
9 inches right :^)

>dish towel
king size duvet.

Nah, more like 7.5 to over 8 inches if i'm very aroused

Make way niggers, 6'1 master race coming through. If you are under 6 foot tall, please stop calling yourself a white man. We cannot allow that honourable title to be associated with degenerate manlets. In my ideal world, you would all be castrated, lest you pollute yet another generation of Europeans with your sub-human genes.

A planet of short white people is still a million times better than a planet of tall mulattos/niggers

We'll never be rid of manlets as long as men keep falling for the womanlet meme.

A 6'2 dude fucking some 5'1 womanlet is literally just throwing his genes away.

Im 6'2 with a 6'2 dick

lmao Poland is officially the most alpha non-muslim country in the world since what that guy said.

men mainly inherit their height from their fathers, short women don't produce short sons as such.

True, children are more likely to inherit height from their mothers
Tall white girls are best
Womanlets are disgusting
A 5'11'' girl with long legs and d cup tits like Ivanka would be top-tier for me
as a 6 foot guy

Total bullshit that midget whores tell themselves.

>men mainly inherit their height from their fathers,
I've read the opposite, but i'm no scientist

Not true at all.

See: hapas

Even two tall people can have a short child. It's all down to the mothers side of the family. If her mom had a short dad, then watch out.

until you found they are short

Thank fucking god I am exactly 6 feet tall. When I wear boot-like shoes with a heel, I'm 6'0.5. Pheeeeeeeew

It'd be awkward as fuck for you if she wore heels though.

HAHAHAHAH. See, manlets? If you're 5'7 and literally god-like attractive, women STILL don't want you. HAHAHAHAHAH

I'm a 5'8" spic
Born in Wisconsin
So I'm legal

Out!

5"9 reporting in. Already knocked up my gf and spread my Manlet genes. You mad lanklets? You will never be rid of us, the wombs women shall be tainted till the end times and the hordes of Manlet will dominate an eternity, suffer our existence

Your children will be criminal manlets, sad!

I wouldn't really care.
I would want to have lots of kids with her and none would be under 6 foot
If it's meant to be she wouldn't care if she's taller in heels.
I'm sure there are some 5'11'' girls that wouldn't

>implying he didn't have a threesome with them

I'm pretty sure there are genes on the Y chromosome which relate to height, but I'm not a scientist either so not too sure, but I've seen plenty of tall guys with short mothers.

Yeah that's probably more a race issue.

If I ever win the lottery I'm going to impregnate as many tall women as possible just for the pure malice of it

True.

5'7 here. Eventually my life hit rock bottom and I ended up joining the Navy and finding myself at BUD/s. I think I ultimately pulled through because I had so much suppressed rage boiling inside me compelling me to at least do one thing. Everytime I saw a tall guy DOR or get canned from training gave me a little push to carry on.

manlet here, im subhuman, why am i not exterminated yet?

Honestly, 5'9 - 6 is a pretty good height. I'm 6'4 and wish I was a bit shorter so that I won't have back pain in my 40s

Interesting, and where might a guy find these midget whores ?