'Fearless Girl' statue stares down Wall Street's iconic bull

forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2017/03/08/state-street-bronze-statue/#7d6ded0a3072

>On the eve of International Women's Day, State Street Global Advisors, the asset management business of State Street Corporation, called on over 3,500 companies with an aggregate market capitalization of $30 trillion, to increase the number of women on their corporate boards.
>In conjunction with this call to action, State Street placed a bronze statue of a determined young girl staring down the sculpture, Charging Bull - a long-standing symbol of Wall Street - in Bowling Green Park in Lower Manhattan.
>"One of the most iconic images on Wall Street is the charging bull," Lori Heinel, State Street's deputy global chief investment officer, told Business Insider. "So the idea of having a female sort of stand against the bull or stand up to the bull just struck us as a very clever but also creative and engaging way to make that statement. Even though it's a little girl, her stance is one of determination, forwardness, and being willing to challenge and take on the status quo."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_Girl
youtube.com/watch?v=TGD7FSwFJLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_Girl

>Fearless Girl is a bronze sculpture of a defiant girl by Kristen Visbal,[1] installed in Bowling Green, in Manhattan's Financial District, in the U.S. state of New York.[2] In 2017, State Street Corporation installed the statue across from Charging Bull, another bronze, leading up to International Women's Day. Fearless Girl is meant to "send a message" about workplace gender diversity and encourage companies to recruit women to their boards.[3] The sculpture's installation is temporary; it is expected to stay in place at least several weeks.[4]

What if I told you...
The metal for the statue was mined by a man.

Give a little girl to that big bronze bull sponsored by the (((elite bankers)))

Bet the installation crew were men too

>women basically did nothing for the current popular anti kike sentiments
>a bunch of near basement dwelling kek cultists pulled the heavy weights

>sending a message of gormlessly standing in the face of swiftly oncoming reality painfully unaware of what's about to hit her

I can't think of a more apt metaphor for feminism

this piece summarizes women pretty well;

>Charging Bull is a large statue that took a lot of work to make and was given to the city
>A social justice artist makes a small statue and gets it placed in front of charging bull
>the scene is made to show the power of women useing the Bull statue
>by riding the coattails and of another artist and making it all about women

Someone cum on it and post pics.

>bull represents the optimistic trading mentality and the strength and perseverance of investing.
>little girl stands in defiance of optimism

What did they mean by this?

if this was real the fearless girl would expect a man to save her from the charging bull.

>huuuur duuuur, I'm a strong womyn, I want to enter the workplace
>enters workforce
>huuuur duuur, I don't like working, I want to settle down
why do they do this

Does the bull represent moloch? Thats why its hiding in plain sight.

They need a statue of a Swedish male prepping the bull.

> Bull likely represents the "bullish market", i.e., the term for prices/shares going up
> Women literally standing in the way of progress in the name of the diversity meme

pizzagate continues with a little girl staring down a strapping bull

this shit is so fucking gay

this is literally moloch about to devour a little girl, once again, they're laughing at us.

This isn't permanent, is it?
A classic American landmark is being ruined in the name of virtue signaling?

I just don't get it. Is this a stand against Jews? Market rallies? Optimism?

The sculpture's installation is temporary; it is expected to stay in place at least several weeks.[4]

Really fires up my ovens

So literally "women stop economic growth." Sounds about right.

SYMBOLIC. BLASTED! SLAMMED! BLUMF WON'T RECOVER FROM THIS. INTERNATIONAL HAMBEAST DAY.

Then get dragged off by a bull?

>'Fearless Girl' statue stares down Wall Street's iconic bull

That bull would destroy the girl. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=TGD7FSwFJLg

>goading, defiant, precocious, reckless kid fully aware of imminent threat but doing it anyway
shows you how low women have fallen that they think this flatters them rather than mocks them