posting anything from ifunny
thinking the cuck can make a strike back

the empire is so much cooler

holy fucking FPBP batman

holy shit this.

empire was based
jedi confirmed sjws

Bernie Sanders with Bender's body when?

I've seen liberals post star wars memes in reference to our elections.
pic related is the most common one.They are correct to liken this bizarre election to Star wars but I believe it goes much deeper. The truth is we are in for a very long "Star War" and are nowhere near "A New Hope" We began this wild ride in the Phantom Menace Timeline. The E.U/Globalists represent the empire manufacturing a crisis on Naboo (Europe) with the droid army aka rapefugees. Trump with wikileaks and /ourguys/ in the government have actually come into the timeline and created a time paradox.

We were warned that Hillary (the Phantom menace) with the help of her master Emperor Soros is behind the crisis on Naboo (Europe) and if we give them "Emergency powers" We will lose the Republic. Wikileaks exposed their death star plans (destroy the west with droid army while the clone army aka E.U. army is being created in secrecy will liberate us.) Their Death Star (The msm machine capable of subverting entires systems to bow to their whim in a single blast) is being rendered almost useless before it's completion (mass censorship with their fake news death rays)

WIth all of their plans exposed and slowly falling apart. (((They))) have pushed us past the entire Attack of the Clones timeline and we are currently facing The Revenge of The Sith. It's full speed ahead for the globalist agenda as they are doing everything they can to wipe out the rest of the Jedi council (Nationalist/populist politicians), Jedi (Us) and kill the younglings (Generation Y) before we have the ability to complete their training and protect the Republic for another 1,000 generations. Moloch worship I guess would be the dark Sith magic they worship. Which thus far has been held back by meme magic. This I find ironic because regardless of your "belief" in kek (((They))) DO believe in Moloch. They probably believe in kek more than we do. If we continue this fight to the bitter end the Rogue one story line as well as the G.O.U.T. can be averted as you know how devastating that could be for us should we go down that path. Lot's of people would die (WWIII and all)

Zero possible chance of Berntard becoming president

This. Also the Empire did nothing wrong. Rebels were warmongers

Why are liberals so infantile? Why do they feel the need to relate everything to pop culture?

>shareblue database file2
>1 post by this ID

Sage

In order for the Jedi to return, he must have been there in the first place.

Tom Perez is the head of the DNC, Bernie Sanders will never be on the presidential ballot again. But go ahead and believe in whatever you want, don't let me crush your dreams with facts.

Bernie will be 78/79 i doubt he will even want to run as president

It is pretty juvenile, but to be fair, pop culture can be useful to illustrate mythos in modern society

it is a representation of the heros journey. A story of the savior of good corrupting into pure evil.

Which is why communism doesn't work

>Implying Bernie will still be alive.

will bernie even be alive in 2020?