Ever notice white women hate asian women with a burning passion? Why is that?

Ever notice white women hate asian women with a burning passion? Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753204/Boyfriend-23-accused-murdering-Chinese-girlfriend-24-police-called-house-dead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inferiority complexes

They're thin

They don't. They don't think about them.

Women hate any woman who could steal chad from them.

Plain and simple.

Which is why they tend to keep a fat friend around - she's not a threat

Or why they say "I don't dress nice and wear makeup for boys" partially true, they do it to compete with other women for the attention of chad, but not for the attention of most men

no, never noticed

white women dont hate asian women. there is no reason to.

oh look its this thread again
>inb4 deleted

I've noticed this too. I wonder why.

Because east women are superior to the In every way.

I hope ((Gloria Steinem)) feels good about what she's done. Haggard Jew bitch.

White women don't give a fuck about anyone. They know they're the best

Black women are the only women who hate any other women desu

It's the other way around mate. Asian women are obsessed with status and western facial features. Asian women see white women as a threat.

>western facial features
nope. there are natural asians with round eyes and whitish skin. try to emulate those.

jelly

They can't compete with Asian women.

>not having thicc fetish

wew

t.white woman

Men of every nationality want an asian wife, that's why.

Asian women actually have family values, and some of their culture litrially worship their ancestors.

The only people that come close to that level of traditional values, are polish women (becuase they're 100% catholic)

Because you're a faggot. Quit with this thread, again.
Sage

This is a politocs board. All threads should be about politics.
Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

Double triggering. Not only is it to them like a white male seeing a white girl get the BBC, it's also classical female envy on top of that seeing men they feel entitled to choosing someone else over them and not making them the center of attention.

It's not about Chad, it's about them losing their plan B for when they get old and want some desperate cuck to leech off. If he gets the yellow fever and marries her it's one less host to feed off and that prospect of a shrinking supply screws with their head. Especially when they realise that increases the chance of them becoming a catlady.

Asian females retain youth far longer on average, and since all women aspire to remain young looking, white women get rekt in comparison.

Its totally natural for men to desire the youngest looking, healthiest women for breeding.

I opt for this, i hate sieving through all the bullshit threads pol is currently experiencing, made pol quite awful to visit, you can have healthier and more qualitative discussions on Sup Forums

More like betas whites still wanting revenge on the white girls who broke their heart

They don't get fat, Don't look old, have nice skin, etc

Same reason white men hate the white woman's idea of black men. Asian women are the epitome of womanhood in White Men's eyes, and that inherently lowers the value of white women.

That's a lie

because asian women remain beautiful until they're old as dirt, and white women are vain as fuck.

women hate any other woman who is more attractive, or gets more attention than them.

women don't have friends with other women; they only have girl friends they talk to while waiting to get a man.

Hahahahah Fat white bitch detected

t. amy zhou

you and your hapa kids will be never white and never be replacements for white women go get offed by your white bf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753204/Boyfriend-23-accused-murdering-Chinese-girlfriend-24-police-called-house-dead.html

Yeah, because black men are so well known for being financially successful and good fathers.

No they don't every white woman I know calls them beautiful or cute
They think of them more like a different species that's nice to look at

No they dont. Stop talking BS

That's not what women care about until marriage

But big dicks, though, user.

We're talking about stereotypes. Asians are perfect little wives, and black men are god-men with giant cocks.

GOTTA
O
T
T
A

GETTA
E
T
T
A

GOOK
O
O
K

This is exactly it right here.

They aren't competing over Chad, they're competing over betabux.

i've literally never seen a BM/WF couple IRL, but there are WM/AF couples all over the place here.

Same way inferior whitebois hate superior black men.

They're jealous that they're stealing their women.

White women hate Asian women who have grown up in a Asian culture because those Asian women don't mind doing traditional women roles, therefore more white guys go for real Asian chicks. Asian women that have been raised in western society are almost the same as white women.

Are you for real? White women couldn't care less about Asian girls. You just want to think this because white women reject you. It's just a fact that white women are the most desired by all groups and Asian women mostly get low tier white men. Fuck, even the other non-whites usually get better white men than Asian women do, so why would white women care?

I see them more frequently in New York or Boston. The girls are usually fat.

Some of you americans are so damn odd

Which is why their single moms and no Man of any race wants to be a step dad to a mutt. Black Men don't even want single mothers who've been blacked.

only the ugly ones. it's the equivalent to white nerds getting triggered by masculine black males.

Because they are superior to white whores in every way

they are threatened by them.,

I don't see what your point is

will you guys make some new memes?

You wouldn't need to see the same content if these same threads weren't made everyday

>Ever notice white women hate asian women with a burning passion?

*rubs chin* Really?

All the white women stopped talking to me as soon as I got a K gf

it's a mystery

>argentina
>thicc fetish

Niggers want to be taken care of.

They were probably interested in you but then you got a gf
Men and women aren't friends, but your wife should be your best friend

>women
>needing reasons to hate things

only fat, ugly roasties date niggers

at least makes ones that aren't delusional nonsense.

>Inb4 triggered british gook

If you must fuck azns, just dont have kids with them.

Is it really delusion though?

I struggle to come to terms with the fact that someone took minutes out of their life to make this crap.

Why the fuck do they all make that hand gesture? Is that like a gang sign for Asian roasties?

White women hate competition. Also, white males preference for more traditional Asian would force them to question feminist propaganda that real men love independent/entitled/arrogant women.

They really are.

This identity politics and crass racism has poisoned the american mind. I'm all for banning muslims and shit but the retarded american rationalisations of racial conflict are just tedious.

>that watermark

>Is it really delusion though?
Yes.

It's sign of white superiority

I doubt most of them care unless they see an asian chick take a specific white guy they want.

I don't think women are going to think globally or on a grand scale like we do. I doubt most of them would care if some white dude they don't know is fucking some asian chick.

I could be totally wrong about that though.......

Its actually their secret imperialist salute

You're an idiot. Liberal white men are more likely to go for asian women, you dingus.

I give this thread 5 more mins
Mods hate Asian women

because pic related is basically available to any average white guy capable of holding a conversation these days

cue the "ASSMAD" wmaf hating UK chink

These comics are embarrassing. Horribly drawn and not really clever. Is this the best there is to offer? Even those redpill comics are at least funny.

What's this webm supposed to prove?

As they should. Ugly pan faces.

You're an ugly pan face.

bunch of fags and losers lol

Are you stupid or just underage?
It's a symbol for peace.

seriously...gooks are fucking awful looking. how can you have that high of a population and produce so many butt-ugly dogfaced monsters? It seems almost statistically impossible.

Who hurt you user?

holee fuuugg is this the chick from those disney channel shows?

If you think white women hate asian women you should see how they treat black women.

Liberal white men go for Asian women because they still desire a fantasy of a mug submissive waifu. Any liberal man is doing it for pussy unless they actually have true hate in their heart for whites or fear of minorities
Asian women go for liberal men because they hate conservative Asian culture. Self hating chinks

nice digits

>they even drew sweaty pits and vag
kek these idiots are so childish

i hear more about people complaining about the complaining about it. i dont understand the asian fever, there isnt one asian woman that doesnt have a weird down syndrome amphibian look to her.

white girl user checking in. i don't have many female friends but two good friends of mine are asians. attractive girls can only be friends with other attractive girls because ugly girls will actively try and destroy your life. not sure why this thread gets posted every other day but you can stop now