BURN

BURN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLY45o6rHm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those music notes supposed to be a substitute for parentheses?

ikr fuck men

what a homophobe

>juding a mans value by how many women hes slept with

i thought this was a bad thing to do

disinformation fail. kill yourself.

That's all women have to throw at men

oh....social shaming....thats a new tactic

hahah nobody could do that right guys?
40 days and 40 nights hehehehehe so funny

Hahaha those guys I disagree with must never get pussy haha that'll show them the power of women teehee!

>We act like a day without a woman is a big deal

AHAHAHAHAHA.

No we don't.

They assume men who fuck a lot of women are the best possible men, so their logic kind of works. They just never seem to realize it confirms that their value is the cock-shaped holes they have.

>"m-muh vagina"

everytime

pretty funny at least

That's an insult? What if their gay?

Cept im married with two white children. Your move, erin.

Odd... I grabbed them by the pussy before I wore the hat, and I still do it after wearing my MAGA hat.

Maybe I'm just so Chad that it makes me immune to the feminazi.

tfw you grab them by the pussy and finger them in the middle of a party and they love it. So cash.

No its their go to insult which is actually very hypocritical of them.
They'll sit there and praise all the different faggots, trannies, genders, asexuals etc.
But if you have crippling anxiety, that is a free thing for them to attack you on. How dare you not be able to hold conversations with women. But remember its not ok to make fun of retards or autistic people.

On the other hand, a man in a MAGA hat is the president.

Hope she gets raped desu.

>we act like a day without a woman is a big deal

Well at least she's under no illusions

So THAT'S why they're important.

For men to use their vaginas.

Women are just a series of holes that can barely cook, clean, or can barely do anything as good as men.

And women are not even our weakness: dopamine is all we're after. And sons

>2000 days=5.5 years without a gf

shiiieeet

has it been that long

cannot tell

>sex is the only thing that matters and you should derive your self worth out of someone else's vagina

Sad way to look at life.

TRUMP has a MAGA hat , and he probably fucked melania last week .

fucking WOMEN i swear they are retarded creatures

Oh shit, Blimpf BTFO! Surely this is the end of his campaign now.

sjws always project

Damn, liberals in USA really hate those MAGA hats and everyone that wears them, they get really triggered.

WHY CANT I GET THE PUSSY ????

arguing with holes.jpg

the whores are starting to learn nobody cares, and that they're commuting suicide

source?

i love these

the fuck is she even trying to say there?

As if nu-males actually get gfs

woah reviewbrah looks genuinely sad, do you know what this was about? Or was he just eating something disgusting?

Stronk independent womyn realize deep down where their value is, it seems.

WOMAN DONT NEED NO MAN

Her pussy is likely aged, dusty, and dry.

I made my liberal fiance suck my dick in my MAGA hat. Erin can go jump from a cliff, yo.

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPTHTHTH

isn't this prejudice?

you seem rather triggered my english friend

Women could so easily solve the "Alt Right" problem by just fucking some losers.

Too bad they'll never figure that out

it tfw you cant get the pussy

That entire article is pure gold.

Feminism paradoxically reduces women to vaginas.
Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

not an argument

>only 5.5 years

there's an easy solution for that: stop giving a shit about what they think.
it's actually hilarious when they suddenly have to deal with someone showing zero interest in their bullshit, they absolutely cannot handle it. drives them insane

that hairline tho

it's actually pretty clever to trick men into believing exactly then when you hold the monopoly on access to vaginas (in the Western world).

if you only have one resource, making that resource the most important thing ever is a smart move.
the stupid people are the men who fall for it.

>2000 days
>a lot
My motorcycle and guns are the only pussy I need

This is the worst grammar I've ever seen. The fuck is he talking about. Ive seen men in maga hat(S!?) im pretty sure have gone 2,000 days or more without one. So. Maga hats are shit and so are women? For not missing them? Does anybody speak Clappistani?

Trying to say that's what Trump is, problem is seeing that cellulite makes me know the sign is about her.

She's saying she has seen men wearing MAGA hats who haven't had a woman in 2000 days or more.

Took me multiple attempts to understand.

She's right do you think the average pol user is mentally competent when they look like this?

I would have fucked her, But she would have never have fucked me.

Now who's laughing.

Hahah

>Took me multiple attempts to understand.
That's what happens when you have to limit all your statements to 140 characters for some retarded reason

You talk like someone who is trying to emulate chad

Nah most of us are chads

This really just proves how unneeded women are desu

If you believe you are a chad. You can become a chad.

As long as you're somewhat decent looking, confidence goes a long way.

>Just be yourself bruh

Shit was so cash is an old meme, user.

My name is John and I hate every single one of you...

I've never really cared, but you can see the growing resentment for women that's happening.

How is this a burn? Women are the new niggers, and I think we at pol agree that living around niggers is bad.

What a gift to men this one must be.

This bitch is dryng everyday. I dont belive she said on a random spite, its personal, always is. She cant cope with this fact and is getting dryer and madder as times passes.
Fact is, no matter how hard she plays, there are many, in many places that either just want fun or a bf.
Guys just have to lay down the fucking computer, TV or whatever it os from all data long, and do a normal life and go where is people. If you dont feel home where youre from go elsewere you find nice people.
On the other hand these antifas are nothing but sperm dumpsters.

>2000 days is 5 and a half years old
>she thinks it's normal for women to before 5

Fills a lot of holes in my understanding of feminism.

Ive seen niggers in prison go 10 years without one.

PSA: Be smart. Support the prion industry. Every day a nigger is in prison is one less baby being created. This is a good thing. #baseprisonguy

youtube.com/watch?v=bLY45o6rHm0

I'm not watching that shit. Sum it up in a single sentence.

it's because they never know when to stop. it's why so many eventually end up with a shittier partner than one of those they ditched in the past, because they always think there must be something better

same for the current development, they don't know when to just stop and be happy about all the special privileges they obtained, instead they keep pushing for more and more. and eventually they'll reach the point where men are fed up and just take ALL of them away again.

Is this woman delusional? All the other Trumpeters at my school are athletic Chads. It's the Bernie bros who are prancing around in autism shoes.

>2000 days
Um excuse me, but try 7556 days sweetie

Trump bad, Communism good ?

>"DRUMPF"
>crowd goes wild with laughter

That is actually quite a zinger on her part.

Never seen this one before. Thanks user.

They do act like it's a big deal. It's not. Not in the way they think matters.

>judging a woman by how many people they have sex with = sexism
>judging a man by how many people they have sex with = funny

Feminists are so stupid they can't even realize when they're contradicting themselves.

wow thats sad, truly soo petty that instead of settling for a not soo great pick she took her own life

I wish I was a doggo