BURN THE COAL

Poor Abby :(
Should women be educated not to have anal sex with African men?

>The now 28-year-old contracted the virus at the age of 23 after entering into a new sexual relationship. She told Daily Mail Australia the man she was seeing 'became quite sexually aggressive (i.e. he stuck it up my ass), and I became unwell'.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4295110/Woman-refused-HIV-test-doctors-didn-t-believe-her.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxrkFqc7iP8
archive.is/xXYNZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And nothing of value was lost

Wow, and from a google too! I wonder if this was the scheme of a Skype!

if she even looks at a nigger, or is not racist, then the woman is not worth you times, and will probably give you nigger aids

she should of viewed this thread

God wills it

>Top fucking kek

>Her doctor said: 'Abby, it's probably not necessary. You know, you're an Australian woman, the chances of you having come into contact or contracting HIV are so slim that doing the test probably isn't necessary.'

Hmmmm. Really makes you think that women who live by Australian sexual norms are at no risk of HIV, while women who live by African sexual norms and have anal sex with African men are at very high risk.

that girl must be a REAL slut

Her partner probably wasn't African. I know no one on Sup Forums has ever experienced this, but if you gonfornansexual check up they ask you if you've ever had sex with someone from Africa, along with if you have had gay sex etc. At least in the UK.

>anal sex with African men
article says nothing about this, fuck off shill

The important thing is that Australia is enriched by African immigration and we should thank Amanda Vanstone and John Howard for bringing them into our country, and thank Kevin Rudd and Lindsay Tanner for restarting the African immigration program after racist Kevin Andrews shut it down.

Was is Anal sex with an Emu then?

Someone failed their 5th grade reading comprehension

>what kind of tattoo do you want
>just CIA my shit up senpai

Well that sucks to be her. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

> Fand 'im! Your off to the illigal-convict island m8.
> No not this one the other one.

Stupid bitch.

She's helping to normalise HIV as a disease of White Australian women!
> It is hoped that the initiation of a National Day of Women Living with HIV Australia will help raise the profile of WLHIV, reduce stigma and encourage women to test, help women understand that they are at risk and normalise HIV as a virus that impacts on all women in Australia.

AUSTRALIA YES!
Aids women, our new normal
youtube.com/watch?v=yxrkFqc7iP8

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/xXYNZ

>Australian women

There was another article about a year ago where a woman got AIDS from an African guy. They of course didn't mention that he was African but they took a picture of the woman and her son, who was of course Black.

Basically Australian women are trash.

This, post proofs I did not see it ..........

wtf are you niggers even talking about.