Was C.S. Lewis the most based prophet of the 20th Century?

Please discuss. But the answer is yes:

He wrote That Hideous Strength which described what scientism, Godlessness, and technocrats would wreak on society. He predicted the NWO (the N.I.C.E. in his book) in the fucking 1940s.

And then there are the quotes:

“In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.”

“The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts.”

"...Odd thing it is--the word 'experiment' is unpopular, but not the word 'experimental.' You must'nt experiment on children; but offer the dear little kiddies free education in an experimental school attached to the N.I.C.E. and it's all correct!”

And the entirety of Screwtape Proposes a Toast: screwtapeblogs.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/screwtape-proposes-a-toast/

Other urls found in this thread:

dystopiausa.com/reading-list-for-the-resistance-of-tyranny-part-1-the-dystopian-classics/
verber.com/mark/xian/weight-of-glory.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read is essay on beauty.

QED

He was a part of it. Predictive programming. "How could they know so much about the future", user, they made manifest the future they wanted.

Until we came along, until Kek came along, until Trump infiltrated the infiltrators.

He was an Oxford professor, so he saw firsthand how the slime infiltrated education (the Frankfurt School came along in his time) and because he was a philosopher of the highest order he could glean the outcome.

He was not part of it. He wrote and warned about it for decades. It wasn't his fault people ignored him. The treachery was more latent and times were prosperous. It's hard to convince folks of bad times until the signs are more obvious to the normies.

But your last paragraph, totally. Trump is the Foe Hammer of our age.

Which one is that, user?

Cs Lewis was a pedo

Some user who had a website (looks abandoned or he got Arkancide) and predicted Trump's electoral vote within one vote, had a great article that said if you read THS, Brave New World and 1984 in that order, the world we live in will make total sense.

I'll post it here user, if I can remember the site. It was some redpilled shit.

predictive programming == egregore ??

Here it is: dystopiausa.com/reading-list-for-the-resistance-of-tyranny-part-1-the-dystopian-classics/

Dude must be dead. His last post wad in Novembet. he started talking about FBIAnon and about being on Sup Forums around same time Pizzagate broke.

Chesterton (that Lewis considered his master) was even higher dose of red pill.

I'll check it out, thanks.

Thanks, UK. I've had a bunch of people recommend GK Chesterton. What's a good work of his to start with for a newb?

Aldus Huxley and William S Burroughs

all three of them were in the same camp

they were all /our guys

You're thinking of Lewis Carroll

“A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on."

Yep, that is definitely /our guy/. Describes pol to a tee.

Yeah you're not kidding. He is/was one of us.

"If we could combine the first three books on our dystopian reading list into one chronological series and apply it to our times, it would look like this:

The N.I.C.E of Lewis’ imaginings starts the ball rolling through the forming of a group of “elites” who seek to subtly shape society in its own image instead of God’s using moral relativism. The villains use the soft-totalitarian methods detailed in that book and mix in a heaping dose of those outlined in Brave New World. They wait patiently for society to degenerate and then for the final act, the hard totalitarianism comes about.

I recommend you read these three books in this order, for then our world will make perfect and complete sense to you.

That Hideous Strength is the origins of dystopia.

Brave New World is the long, mushy, comfortable middle.

Nineteen Eighty-Four is the horrifying end filled with a world filled with O’Brien’s, Ministries of Truth, Two-Minute Hates and the image of a boot stamping on a human face forever.

That is where we stand in October of 2016. The clocks are striking thirteen."

I reccomend Huxley's Island over Brave New World

>“Don’t you understand anything? Isn’t it absolutely essential to keep a fierce Left and a fierce Right both on their toes and each terrified of the other? That’s how we get things done. Of course we’re non-political. The real power always is.”

verber.com/mark/xian/weight-of-glory.pdf

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo alice in wonderland original matrix....