Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bafUd
youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g
youtube.com/watch?v=QhgPSaAS_3o
youtube.com/watch?v=BLQ1PXfhPro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop reading wikileaks.

AWOO

how doe we know Stephen Hawking hasn't been hacked by the CIA?

BORDER WALL NEWS!!!! A E S T H E T I C
archive.is/bafUd

>WASHINGTON — The Trump administration has revealed what the wall on the Mexican border will look like: 30-foot concrete barriers.
>The description was included in a modification the Department of Homeland Security made Friday to a preliminary notification for bids.
>“For planning we anticipate procuring concrete wall structures, nominally 30 feet tall, that will meet requirements for aesthetics, anti-climbing, and resistance to tampering or damage,” says the updated notice.
>The bid process for Trump’s signature issue is off to a fast start. Vendors have until March 20 to submit concept papers, with bids, including pricing, due May 3. Homeland Security will select several manufacturers, according to the notice.

aWOOo

>nominally 30 feet tall, that will meet requirements for aesthetics, anti-climbing, and resistance to tampering or damage

A E S T H E T I C

Tucker related

How could the leafs be so fucking heartless?

Will Peterson help m unJUST myself? I m trying to figure out what the hell he means but it's gibberish to me.

too late

Regardless of what good Trump does, this will be their talking point, won't it? Because companies haven't been investing billions because of Trump's jobs plan to bring jobs back. It was all Obongo.

>watching chinese cartoons
>computer just shits out on my halfway through
God dammit.
Anyway, what have I missed today? I just woke up an hour ago.

Really wanted it to be 50 feet, but 30's still pretty nice. That's, what, five people high?

HOW LONG UNTIL TUCKER GOYIM

i don't even know how 2 read

Why don't we place 2 walls a few feet apart, fill the middle with concrete; but sink a 3rd wall into it so we end up with a 60ft high wall?

>the CIA hacked Hawking years ago, and puppets around his body to use him for their nefarious schemes
>Hawking himself is trapped in his own body, unable to tell anyone the voice speaking out of the computer is no longer his own

>no Katrina to play me country songs before she blows me

1 Burger and 22 Fries mate.

1 burger and 20 fires

Six mexicans high.

Is Lindsey, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Reminder not to trust Ivanka.

Fuck Ivanka. She is a mole. Her kike husband is responsible for Flynn leaving and pushing sessions to recuse himself over "Russia" and allow a Obama appointee to preside.

I fucking HATE Ivanka and I fucking HATE all you losers ignoring what a fucking traitor she is.

Tiffany always has and always will be best girl. She is the only American child of Trump. Wake the FUCK UP.

Mexicans are genetically short. So it's more like 6-7 people high.

thanks lards

>those thicc af thighs and booty

#
You must be white or maybe u rich?

Land of the free they say but it more like land of the pigs shoot freely here cuz

Home of the brave they say but it more like home of the rigged ass system

I got stopped by a police yesterday and he tell me what are you doing walking down this street so I say what is you doing talking to me like you own a nigga.

He tell me stop being aggressive so I mean like bitch you tripping cuz you came at me with your bull shit first you know what I mean?

He detain my ass and search me for shit but had to let me skate cuz i aint do shit wrong

Police always on your ass in amerikkka

>still reddit spacing

You're doing this intentionally, aren't you?

...Did somebody say Ivanka thread?

Fuck Comey

hah

>rich 30s female NYC socialite knows other rich 30s female NYC socialite
wow groundbreaking shit there

and ivanka being in the room is classic negotiation shit. the older nips go fucking nuts for white women even if they won't admit it, and she was there to get his brain jumply and distract him.

I have a question. Most of the people on here believe that transgendered people have a disorder and need treatment, right? What about pedophiles? Pedophilia is technically a disorder. Why is it not just a disorder for them?

>phonecall from DC
>tfw too autistic to answer numbers I don't recognize

Because it would cost probably 5 times as much.

comey.......................... aint my.. homey

blows you with a stick of dynamite lol

homie* ah fuck it

THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE PRESIDENT

Did Tucker Carlson just run for President???

youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g

#3deep

CHINA IF YOU'RE LISTENING I HILLARY CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AM PUBLICLY REQUESTING THAT YOU HACK DONALD TRUMP

I would never vote this Jew cunt

Pedos know they're fucked up. Trannies just go around yelling at anyone who doesn't accept them

You cross the line when you begin lusting after children for christ sake...Zero tolerance for that shit

Isn't that a leaf though?

The treatment is the same for both
Death by electricity

T H I C C

I got one too. Guy on the other line said he had an important pizza map for me, then realized he had the wrong number and quickly hung up.

What do you guys think hillarys pussy tastes like?

Shh....just let it happen.

(You)

Fucking called it. I'd take a drink, but I gave up alcohol for Lent.

It's probably for the best I didn't answer it.

Lets take a trip back in the time Machine and take a look at this ancient piece of CNN propaganda. This one for me was so over the top I had a hard time believing it was real

youtube.com/watch?v=QhgPSaAS_3o

Social stigmatization is the best enforcement of normality. Stop wanting to fuck kids you weirdo

Jorge Ramos will eat Tuck alive
Might as well watch Maddow

POST YOUR BEST ALTERNATE AMERICAN FLAGS

It is an illness. That's why we shouldn't allow them to do as they please.

Those fuckers

>bill won't lower healthcare costs
>bill won't increase number of insured
>bill won't let Medicare negotiate prices
>bill won't reduce the deficit

W-what does it do?

When you enter a large and dusty room no one has disturbed for many years, that initial inhale through your nose, you can smell what wood, skin flakes, and time would tastes like.

State dept briefing. 8th march.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLQ1PXfhPro

They're both illnesses with no cure. Purging is the only solution.

I just thought of this last thread
Fucking terrifying if that was you. But it isn't, so I'll laugh at him.
T h i c c ?

DELT THIS

Let me ask you something.

If the kids are the future, tell me why you can get more for being C.E.O., than you can for being a teacher.

Tell me why it means more to the government to pay the people who got to watch over the prisoners, more than the people who got to keep the children from becoming prisoners.

That make sense? Tell me why 9 ounces of crack will get you more time than a rape right now.

Tell me why them crazy white boys can tote a gun but I can't right now. Yea I had felonies, I done did dirt in the streets, but I ain't ever gave it to anybody that didn't deserve it. You know what I mean?

I ain't ever ran in no public place with no pistol shooting no innocent people. I ain't never ran in no school, killing no kids.

Man this is the result of you refusing to deal with the issues at hand. We are a product of the environment you placed us in... we ain't do it... we just lived through it

Calling in all awoos, calling in all awoos! This is tatical awoo standing by

They're mentally ill, and as long as they haven't hurt anyone yet they should get the same treatment other mentally ill people receive. Pedophilia should never accepted in the same way someone might have a foot fetish, but they should be able to get help and not have to live in fear of death as long as they haven't hurt anyone.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm sure it's nothing.

anyone think soros is dying of old age soon?

Why isn't this old kike dead yet?

Jorge Ramos is a rat-faced troll. He'll becTUCKED hard.

Is she married?

awoo motherfucker!

>call from DC
>pizza map
ARE YOU NOT PUTTING THIS PUZZLE TOGETHER user???

It lays the groundwork for a much better bill

no one disputes that, the problem is the push to normalize both like it's perfectly acceptable. and people tend to grow out of the tranny shit after a while. a lot of it is social situations and being surrounded by emotional enablers, get out of your familiar setting and into a new less toxic environment.

but pedophiles cannot be reformed. they need to live in isolation or kill themselves.

Hey guys, what state or province do you live in?
How do you feel about your current representatives?
Did you vote for them?
Have you met, called, or written in to their Office?
What would you say if you did have the chance?

Only good things in it I know of getting rid of the mandate and doubling the amount you can put in a HSA

LINDA SARSOUR ARRESTED

sweatingman.jpg

Our school systems are one of the best funded in the world, the problem isn't an issue of money, it's culture and bureaucracy.

Also stop pretending to be a nigger you retard.