"Hey White boy, watcha drinking? On me"

>"Hey White boy, watcha drinking? On me"

What's your take on the snow plowing epidemic?

>Water. I'm not a slave to the liquid jew

>snow plowing epidemic

>Implying I'd go to a STD plagued bar
>Implying I'd go out in the first place
>Implying I'd lower myself to go to a place dedicated to debauchery and drinking alcohol
>Implying I'd be attractive enough to get any girl to buy me a drink
>Implying I don't wear a "fuck niggers" shirt all the time
Kek, I guess it's an American issue afterall.

>"milk."

how else are you going to fulfill your dream as written on your t-shirt?

Diet coke please

only good leaf post of the last 5 years

>What's your take on the snow plowing epidemic?

I'd allow it.

But then again, flag.
No such thing as a white British woman. Just really light skinned niggeress'.

jesus christ this is happening now? holy shit i am so glad i ditched the bar scene a decade ago... god even then it was disgusting.

it was during the whole cougar thing and every fucking nasty cat lady thought she was something special. disgusting.

"Grape drank, hoe"

Black coffee...

Lean pls

Take the 50. Pay her $10 for a blow job. Use the rest for a taxi home.

>"That comes later."

>nothing with you, I don't want every STD known to mankind and I don't want to rob liquor stores and I don't want to sell drugs and I don't want to hang out at the welfare office. Good night.

Sheboons are for niggers and desperate weakling betas.

>snow plowing
You're gonna have to explain that one to me, fellow American from America (I'm also American)

fpbp

It's the black female equivalent to coal burning.

Colored women are petitioning white men for intercourse.

>"Diet coke, thanks."

Thanks, I understand now. I'm sure I've seen this before, since I'm American and I'm definitely in America.

Orange flavored sparkling water beverage with other natural flavors, straight from the can, Meijer brand.
It's what I'm drinking RIGHT NOW

No problem, Ivan.

Ooooops.

I'll have a water thanks

Thanks anyway, Black girl.
I'm happily married.
You pretty cute, though.
Best of luck.

>wear a "fuck niggers" shirt all the time
that might be why she's buying you a drink

It's non-existent. There has been more race mixing shown in media for white man/black female in the last year than there have been for the last 30 years combined. The kikes have been pushing the black man/white woman shit for so long that they completely forgot to do the other way and you kike shills are going completely overboard to compensate lately. The reality is that black women are the least desired group, period, and your fight to make them that way was too wildly successful. You made black men desire white women too much, and didn't think about how that just means black people will get lighter and lighter in America until they're extinct, because white men still mate, and white women still mate, and black men mate, but black women do not. Black women are the demographic jews fucked over the hardest. They're the highest educated and also the most overweight. They have been taught not to date beneath their education level, which naturally cuts off 95% of black males who are high school dropouts. The ones who don't just pump out babies to ascend to their big dream of being welfare queens are eclipsed by the women taken into affirmative action colleges and given a degree regardless of participation.
Niggers don't want us and we don't want them. No one wants black women, not even black men. I don't blame black men for lusting after white women, considering how hideous black women are I can understand them wanting to purify the genes of their offspring by not mating with black women ever.

>Snow plowing
>Not BLEACHED
OP disappoints

Don't tell me how to fuck, David Goldberg.
>asks the mitzvah van to inspect his wife's panties for period blood
>niddah

>"Getting me crap with non-filtered water in it."

Balvenie 21, neat, and make it a double. Finish my drink, have a nice chat, wish her a good evening, go home, rub one out and call it a night.

WHERE ARE MY COOKIES AND MILK REEEEE

OK not-a-reptile-from-within-hollow-earth

hol up is this picture real

Go look for yourself. He said all three of those posts in the same day is my favorite part.

HOL UP, *smacks lips* Whatchu mean "white boy"?

kek'd

Das rayciss

Where can I find one of these?

We wuzn't hit on. n' shit?

I'm surprised more nationalists haven't take the black bill. The second Black wimminz are properly provided for they become the perfect wives.

Guten t.......I mean , hello fellow American. How are you this fine American day? Would you like to eat some frankfurters, fire some assault weapons, then oppress minorities? Is fun, ja?

>snow plowing

Sounds like what you'd call a black guy fucking a white woman.

I'm attracted to black women.

>Providing for women
Cuck

Wrong.

Is it bluepilled if I racemix but only in a strict D&S relationship?

>going to a bar that serves blacks

Why would I be within ten miles of such an establishment?

"MACK,
GIT ME ONE NIGGUH ON THA ROCKS!"

bars aren't the ame thing as clubs family.

Brazil is a nice place

Do black women even go for beta men? They're raised in a culture of alphas.

If she looks like that?

Hot Chocolate.

i don't drink coffee at night, it keeps me up

News flash

1in 5 sexually active girls now have genital herpes.

buncha basement dwelling chronic masturbators.

"Glenmorangie neat, so what's up?"

oh wait until you are older, for unmarried women over 40, something like 70% have the herp.

your odds are better at 1:5

I found the tiny penis bitch who feels intensely emasculated by the presence of black women and fearful of women in general everybody.

Let's gather around so we can point and laugh at the little bitch lmfao.

Drill the oil, you will toil

>News flash
Pretty sure that the numbers are much higher for African american women.

I know one thing that doesn't have herpes.

>snow plowing
are you getting fucked by the black girl? They're called snowblowers.

Do you have an Alex Jones filter?
If not you should probably only drink from wells/streams (and obviously boil the water to purify it)