Buy a Non Goy Car

Want to buy car to get to work and travel around city
>Can't find any old cars
>Talk to used car dealer why
>They were all destroyed because of Cash 4 clunkers
>Most cars already have smart technology in them and radios that can be hacked
>Only old cars available are over priced because cash 4 clunkers drove the used car price up

How do I get an affordable car with out it getting hacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2005hodnda odyssey will not let you down

I drive a 1995 BMW e34

no smart tech.. I recently rolled 300,000 miles

>GERDERM BILL THEM ANONYMOOGLY NAGGERS HACKED MY RADIO AGAIN
Just buy a fucking cheap car. Boo hoo it has circuit boards go fucking make a blog post about it.

Private party seller of any pre-2010 car.

Only modern cars connect to the Internet

They are still out there, problem is they all need work done.

You can find some pretty sweet luxury cars from the 80s and 90s for next to nothing ($1500-2500), but the problem is finding parts, they won't be cheap and the cars you find might run but will undoubtedly need a lot of parts.

Get a corvair.
they are
>reliable
>cheap
>easy to work on
>fun to drive

if worst comes to worst you can also kill yourself with the exhaust fumes the AC pumps in

any car with OBD can be hacked goy

Get an old Volkswagen

Read a book nigger and stop taking Nader cock

would be good lots of room, small so you can park any where.

>OBD1
Not gonna happen without a custom eprom/DME

there is no facility in the stock dme to receive data from the 20 pin port..

parts are cheap and it's easy to repair

1930's Mercedes

I drive pic related. It gets 10 mpg but there's literally nothing electronic to hack in it, and aside from routine maintenance has needed nothing mechanically in the past 11 years.

>Those wheels on that Chevelle
Yo dawg I heard you liked cabron monoxide so go run your car in your garage so you can't destroy anymore beautiful cars.

Let's be real here though. (((The CIA))) can only hack cars with built in WAN connectivity. So anything earlier than 2010 should be safe. Otherwise they would require physical access to your car to fuck around.

bro get an 80's mercede's turbodiesel. they can be found in my area for around $2k, they get a little over 30 mpg and they just never fucking break down. they can go for 500k miles+

drive this and black people wont bother you or steal your car

What year?

Look on Craigslist

I drive a 97 camry. At 203,000 miles currently.

10/10 would drive her into war

>97 camry
>hasnt been stolen yet
doubt.jpg

>hackros already shillig

No thangs mad :D

This CIA car hacking thing does now give you a reason to buy a manual transmission despite basically every 2017 car being faster and more economical with an automatic option.

It's one last system through which you can control your car via direct physical input.

Every car has an OBD, besides, BMWs and Mercs are pretty hard to steal.

Im just going to get a bike

Wait can they hack bikes too?

uhh its a nigger magnet.

Motorcycle or bicycle?

Drive by wire scares the shit out of me. There are cars that don't have physical throttle or shift linkages anymore.

come here and talk to the toothless "millionaires" that sit on acres of literally everything you can imagine.
everything.

and i mean everything
i bought a 3rd gen supra off one of these guys for $500. it ran, body was intact ect. waiting at a friends for some love and a 1jz swap eventually

>not driving a turbo japanese luxury car

You are thinking about cars, but bigger danger is their swindling all over banking system, creation of crisis, stealing money, bankrupting people so they can get upper hand.

stick shift from the 90's on craigslist. I leave my doors unlocked in LA. people are too dumb to drive manual. cost $1300. it's insured, whatever, I'll take the replacement cash if it's stolen.
used to have one of those cuck diesel mercedes. also a great old unhackable and reliable car.
can't you just pull up the ebrake if "the man" hacks your car and tries to drive it into a tree?

is the lada, i dare to say it, /ourcar/?

You have it backwards. There aren't any cars with physical throttle or shift linkages anymore. (Well except manual gearboxes. But DCT's and AT's all use electronic controls now)

Everything is drive-by-wire.

Theoretically the brakes are still manually controlled, but the power brake boost is electronic now. So the spooks could cut out your brake boost and if you aren't expecting it, and with cars having shorter brake pedal throws than they used to, that could easily result in an accident. Especially if you combine it with opening the throttle wide open, with your average driver who has never driven without power brakes, the throttle might win.

>Want to buy car to get to work and travel around city
>Can't find any old cars
>They were all destroyed because of Cash 4 clunkers

This really adds a whole new sinister layer to the "cash 4 clunkers" program Ihadn't even considered.

>owning a car you can't bench press

Some vehicles have an electric e-brake that's a button now. It's gotten retarded.

"smogging" a car recently in california, I can tell you, it was definitely some kind of scam.

Buy American

$30,000 - $40,000

panther or b-body

transmission will assplode

good choice, I almost got a 535 5-speed, will hold out for m5

Commie car

So if we take this thread seriously, the options are:
1. Old, rusty and uncomfortable piece of junk

2. getting hacked into a train by the CIA

Live in Chicago. Can't have a cool car because spics will ding it and steal it. I just drive an SUV, but it's based black metallic according to the Ford swatch

what about a motorcycle?

A lot of cars now have electronically controlled ebrakes in addition to the manual linkage. Used in "hill start assist" MT cheat features.

>not forgetting $40 on the cluster.

They can program a driverless car to hit-and-run you, then drive into the local car compactor. RIP bike.

Get the later years so you dont look like a fuccboi

1990s fords are a good option. Even though they are EFI they are not compromised by (((them))) and are reliable and cheap to run.

Get yourself a old mustang of crown vic or thunderbird or taurus etc. It'll be comfy, fun and reliable and cheap to fix.

You get one of these.

Well yeah I meant beyond the obvious scam level and considering it as a government program to get the maximum number of citizens into cars with CIA murder-switches in them as possible.

>The suspension says take me off road but the unibody says no.

No.

The CIA can hack into any new car or any good car sold in the last few years. If your car does not have any wireless connections then they can not wirelessly hack OBDII.

You are probably safe from about 2010 and before.

If you are ultra mega super paranoid you will want a manual transmission mechanical injection diesel.

m8 that shit looks downright atrocious. I'd rather drive an old Gremlin or Pacer.

How old do you want you need old diesel if your worried about emps. If it's just the computer shit how much computer is ok? Before onstar came out will cover satellite connection. But anything past 90 is going to have EFI, which requires a pcm and ecm both of which can be written to but not remotely. What's your level of paranoia?
> have a 66 coronet, 90 bronco.

They just hack into somebody else's car and use it to kill you.

All you need is to have the diagnostic tools infected and as soon as a technician plugs into your car's computer you're infected.

is it more redpilled to get a truck or a car with good gas mileage?

Fox body is the answer
>throttle cable so CIA niggers can't hack it
>EFI so you don't have to deal with carb shit on your daily
>comfy v8
>parts fucking everywhere
I'm gonna drive my fox hatch in the upcoming race wars.

That actually looks pretty boss.

Same as driving older cars as well. They could program a hummer to kill you.

90s Fords, many of them were downright terrible, like the Explorer. Valve job after valve job after valve job.

>10 mpg
So you spend twice the amount on petrol that you would on repairs. It does look nice though I'll give you that.

Falling for the Jew-o-mobile. Take the train.

If you are really worried about this just take a few steps:

- Manual transmission. Something goes wrong? Push in the clutch.

- Disconnect the built in antenna puck and unplug / shield any antennas in the car.

- Really worried? Reflash the computers with aftermarket firmware.

we only pay 2 dollars a gallon.

scam not just as in increasing turnover/trade ins, additional fees and (((test))) needed to register the vehicle.

Year of the rope

Eventually the prices will go back up, like in the next two years.

Sure hope you'er not talking about the Windsor 302 explorers because allow me to laugh at you for implying the 302 isn't bullet proof.

>Thinking a hummer stands a chance against a 60s USDM land barge

I have 5 vehicles with no ODB port.

ah, worked in the tar sands did you.. you just keep telling yourself that.

The International Jew - The World's Foremost Problem
By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

"The International Jew" by auto magnate Henry Ford, is comprised of newspaper articles printed in 'The Dearborn Independent" during the 1920's. At the apex of his business career Henry Ford sensed that a terrific effort was being made to take his business from him and manipulate it into the hands of the money-changers. Henry Ford, who had the impression that these manipulators were being engineered by powerful Jewish financiers, called to his office the most intelligent research men within his acquaintance. He commissioned them to make a thorough study of the International Jew and publish their findings in "The Dearborn Independent," which at that time was the official organ of the Ford Motor Company. No expense was spared, and it is estimated that literally millions of dollars were spent by Mr. Ford on this project. The original articles were carried first in "The Dearborn Independent," and then published in book form. This book, "The International Jew," provides a hard-hitting, easy-to-read introduction to what the renowned American automaker and industrialist called "the world's foremost problem." This influential and much-discussed collection of essays, packed with facts and insights, is an eye-opening survey of the enduringly vexing "Jewish question." Whether readers agree or disagree with the content of "The International Jew" and Ford's approach to the "Jewish question," the book provides an important historical record that remains of interest today.

archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo

The Suzuki Gladius (in the UK market at least) has a 'grass chip' that basically records your telemetrics so the police can tell if you've been speeding.

I don't know, it was a 1991 Eddie Bauer Explorer.

Absolutely terrible. I wouldn't buy American unless it was a classic or semi-classic.

Classics being before 73, semi-classics being 74-85(based on the model). Or a newer Crown Vic, they're alright.

Bull shit. Plenty of 70s/80s cutlass', regals, caprices, T birds, etc. Pick up a wrench, neet.

No I didn't. Prices are going up and they have been as of late. Prices always go up over time, why do you think gas cost 10 cents a gallon 100 years ago?

that is my 540/6 a real workhorse

You spent Gutlass wrong.

>MFW I'm driving down the road and there are potholes

Feels like da hole earf is moovin

Love mine to death though. Tape deck just shit the bed after 18 years of faithful service.

It has to be from 2004 or older
Shop Craigslist
Yes cash4clunkers gutted the fuck out of the older car market, that was the entire point of it.
Globalists wanted everyone to get rid of their cars that aren't able to be traced and shut off via satellite

Even alot of "manual" transmissions are electronic these days.

guys how can i learn to drive a 5 speed without a dad or any friends? i kinda want to get one but i dont know how to drive it and it will be embarrassing when i go to pick it up and i cant figure it out

It'll take a while to learn really. I'd say at least 10 hours of driving before you stop stalling it so much.

Get someone else to pick it up for you and drop it off at a parking lot near where you live so they can walk home. Then you can get to the basics in the parking lot.

This is also a good choice
The parts are cheap as fuck and you can put a shit ton of different engines in it surprisingly
They're small and compact but at the same time big enough for most of your needs and they look good

But what's the point? I can envision absolutely no benefit to having a drive-by-wire shifter on a fully manual transmission.

>Those tires
>That lift
Fuccboi

I don't know, it seems stupid. If something goes wrong with the electronics what happens? Will you still be able to shift or no?

do they monitor it?

A US gallon is 3.8 litres, a British gallon is 4.5 litres.

You'd probably want to have the guy deliver it to your place, then you can try and get a feel for it in your driveway a little bit (find the slip point), then take it out on your street (you'll feel more comfortable on home turf) to figure the rest out.

Takes practice.

The International Jew - The World's Foremost Problem
By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

"The International Jew" by auto magnate Henry Ford, is comprised of newspaper articles printed in 'The Dearborn Independent" during the 1920's. At the apex of his business career Henry Ford sensed that a terrific effort was being made to take his business from him and manipulate it into the hands of the money-changers. Henry Ford, who had the impression that these manipulators were being engineered by powerful Jewish financiers, called to his office the most intelligent research men within his acquaintance. He commissioned them to make a thorough study of the International Jew and publish their findings in "The Dearborn Independent," which at that time was the official organ of the Ford Motor Company. No expense was spared, and it is estimated that literally millions of dollars were spent by Mr. Ford on this project. The original articles were carried first in "The Dearborn Independent," and then published in book form. This book, "The International Jew," provides a hard-hitting, easy-to-read introduction to what the renowned American automaker and industrialist called "the world's foremost problem." This influential and much-discussed collection of essays, packed with facts and insights, is an eye-opening survey of the enduringly vexing "Jewish question." Whether readers agree or disagree with the content of "The International Jew" and Ford's approach to the "Jewish question," the book provides an important historical record that remains of interest today.

archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

- - - -

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo

>Squared wagon
I bet you think the new camero looks good too faggot
Pic related is the only Asian car you should ever want

Obd2 is simply to read you cant input anything retard. Besides high end cars all the computer does in manage sensor and ignition. Gas brakes and steeringwheel arnt linked to the mobo

PRAISE KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo