Grammar

What is the fucking deal with Americans continuously making grammatical mistakes?
You're / Your.
Could have / could of.
Their / They're / There.
Affect / effect.

Seriously, you guys live in an English-speaking society, thus having every available resource necessary to become at least conversationable in YOUR OWN FUCKING LANGUAGE.

you're*

>YOUR
KEK'd

No. Fuck off.

simply ebin

>mistake
It would be better to use error in this context. Mistakes are generally defined as poor choices, while errors are the result of ignorance.

>conversationable

Nigga idgaf suck my motherfucking dick faggit.

lose/loose
I see that one all the time

Americans are subhuman untermenschen.

t. American who lived in the UK for over a decade.

Shitty public schools

sadly, many americans are dumb as fuck.

Only if you live in nigger territory or something.

Give it up, sir. You are fighting a losing battle. Nice idea...just ain't gonna happen. Cause 'Merica loves some slang! Plus, there is a difference between more formal public English and casual conversation. Just ask a nigger about Ebonics.

No, this is widespread. Kids don't actually have to learn anything to graduate American high school, so why would you even bother paying attention in English class?

If you aren't completely literate, you should not be allowed to graduate from high school. The American public school system is in shambles.

Than/then annoys me the most

Lmao.
Then they come to make fun of us for the poorest people in our country, making mistakes IN THEIR OWN EASY LANGUAGE.

Seriously, the French may be monolingual, but at least they know how to write in their own language properly.

>Kids don't actually have to learn anything to graduate American high school
Yep. Even if they're completely illiterate they will be socially promoted the whole way through. It's the parents' fault. The parents use school as nothing more than a day care.
On the other hand I wouldn't want 16 year old Tyrone in 5th grade with one of my kids.

>using "no" without no noun in the subject line
And they say we're Americans are bad with grammer.

We just perfected the language is all. Why are you still using English in its prehistoric form you foreign piece of shit?

>"noone"
>no one*

Really grinds my gears tbqh

Don't underestimate how shitty our public schools are. I had to learn pretty much everything I know outside of school. If people don't have to drive to learn on their own they are gonna stay pretty dumb.