Two consenting adults of different races choosing to date each other is genocide

>two consenting adults of different races choosing to date each other is genocide

Are you guys really that retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/5901327/why-asian-women-date-white-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, the people diluting their genetics are retarded.

Nobody is going to defend that

Mass immmigration into ethnic populations is

there is nothing inherently wrong with two people of different races having kids or whatever. Issues arise when the white guy is lowering his children's fitness and helping to dilute white genetics. The white genetics that are solely responsible for elevating man out of savagery and into the modern age. White people are also declining as a percentage of the world and in absolute numbers. By mixing race he is helping to hasten the end of civilization and his people.

I don't believe the white genocide meme exactly but you are misrepresenting it. They aren't saying race mixers are committing genocide, but they are saying this push to make race mixing more common and normalised in conjunction with social movements that lower white birth rates and mass immigration is genocide.

>All this fucking shilling

IT contributes to it you retard. And theres something wrong with you if you find someone outside your ethnic group attractive

"diluting their genetics"
literally how

This is how

fetal alcohol, not genetic mutation

The kid is a half nigger, hence his disgusting greasy pimple ridden face

Not to mention the wiry horse-thick shit smelling hair

thats unfortunate

it's just shocking every time how MUCH like Clint his kid looks. Like, kids are generally supposed to resemble their parents, but he's like a fucking clone.

>that jawline
>my jawline

Clint's Eastwood son is a fucking moron, holy shit I cringed so hard when I heard him open his mouth. He's an embrassament to his father. I used to believe too that they must be living the dream, but fuck, I'd rather have Deniro's mongrel if he had a heart and a brain. Fuck the looks.

It'll be alright brah

t-thanks zyss i luv u

Are you so retarded you can't see that?

There's nothing wrong with it as long as the male is white.

Hear we see the last words of the white race.

Why? I'm attractive enough to impregnate multiple women.

Do it then fagget ")

>the Jaffe Memo
>UN replacement migration

That is the genocidal plan, in the open. Not a conspiracy.

No, you dumb fuck.

The problem is everyone fucking pushing the idea that white woman should suck black cock.

It's a propaganda war against the white male, I wonder why.

DRILL THE OIL AND YOU WILL TOIL

Why the hell did she do that? What a bitch

>that acne on that mutt

is it because he has conflicting genes in him?

I am a mutt (whide dad black mom) and I also have horrible acne. Would I have better skin if it was from two white parents?

No they're just meming. How would we know about being a mulatto when we're not mulattos?

I think White Genocide is slowly happening. Disarming white European countries and then flooding them with immigrants. It will take awhile but will happen if whites dont fight back. Race mixing wasnt a big deal until they flooded white Countries with non whites. Id say 100 years tops until whites are the minority across nearly all White countries. Maybe we can act like Jews and start fighting for money and power. Rather then booze and bitches

I know right? We were gonna have our own homeland and help the world catch up to us but the Jews destroyed it all.

Only the top ~20% of black people could be considered a consenting adult until they had to adjust what it meant to be mentally deficient.

>implying feminists support race mixing
I'm just agreeing with feminists. Race mixing is bad goyim.

>jezebel.com/5901327/why-asian-women-date-white-men

YOU KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME