College Sup Forums

I know some of you shitlords go to school with me. How red pilledare you? Lets meets and shipost about politics IRL.

Other urls found in this thread:

mbsrules.com/RIT.htm
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/15/teresa-sullivan-university-of-virginia-president-d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Recently graduated from Purdue. Going back this summer for more. Hoping Indiana Campus Carry bill passes by then.

This school is a liberal hellhole isn't it? Can any UVA anons confirm/deny?

Got accepted, not sure if I'll go.

>small liberal arts school in Ohio you've never heard of.

Iowa State here

Actually met some guy in the library the other day because he was playing Shadilay on his laptop

just kill me

Bree DiDonna or Charles Dowd GTFO

Nice try anti-fa I'm not coming to your honeypot meeting just to get jumped

no antifa, fag

I may not have power but I did save enough cell phone battery to find your shit post

I'm assuming this is what you look like

Got into there
Sister goes there
Live right near there

western Illinois university

Michigan Tech. GO HUSKIES!

The power shall return.

Alright so here's what would be kinda cool. Are either of you guys at the Clean Snowmobile Competition? Because I am.

fuck RIT

Nah Brody, I'm downstate on break. I know some guys in the sledhead club up here that probs are though.

Yeah it's been a solid week of hard work and partying with French Candadians. Those dude are fucking rad

Haha fuckin stellar man! Been lookin to get my own BRAAP pretty soon. You a husky or just in town for the competition?

sup fellow enginerd

Nope, competing with my school's team. Iowa State's sled combusted on the endurance run. Catalyst fuckin went up and took out half the sled.

Haha tits on a bear guy, life's a bitch then ya marry one. Wish ya well though, hope you enjoy Snowton, keep bangin!

>mostly state schools

Stay low class and trashy, Sup Forums

How does it feel knowing you won't graduate with 90k/yr+ jobs just because of you and your friend's family connections?

I used to go there

heres the school theme song you can show all your freshman friends

mbsrules.com/RIT.htm

They have billboards on I-90 aimed at cucks and niggers.

How does it feel being a LARPing, GRIDS-infested faggot?

might as well post my school

Please remove your fedora and trench coat before posting, thanks. Put that Mountain Dew down too.

>t. RIT graduate
>make moves son
>I hate Sup Forums and grudgingly voted for Hillary but can't look away from this intellectual wasteland

thanks for the gym

Don't pretend like you use it. At least the fountains are useless but cheap.

Same here

Also, what do you think I am, some alumni who donates money to his alma mater? Please, we're talking about RIT. Home to such innovations as Roar Day, the toilet bowl, and the RIT Second Life Island. Screw the administration, I'm keeping my Silicon Valleybux.

Notable Alumni: Based Sleepy Doctor

>RIT Second Life Island
lol jesus christ

didnt know that was a thing

ISU seem like pretty good folks desu

t. WVU grad who follows Big12 sports

I regret the decision. Probably going to transfer out.

Help me pol.

>90k/yr+

Setting the bar this low. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>Former Destler supporter here. It was fun watching him make RIT crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him have the weather machine codes.

>he's /withher/

AHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Oh boy. RIT was painful in its own way, but UofR seemed considerably more autistic as far as CompSci was concerned.

Yes, good boy, eat those bread and circuses I made you pay for.

autistic would be an improvement. these niggas are all brainwashed liberal retards and they literally sell shirts that say Jew of R. WTF have I done.

If you think the world is run by a global Jewish conspiracy, maybe MCC is a better place for you.

What is it with you Americans and choosing to represent your universities with angry looking animals?

Nobody with even a high school diploma can be this retarded

Sports teams, metastasizing and becoming the cancer that is killing higher education.

>but go Tigers tho

My school just celebrated 125 years of football (not soccer). College sports are pretty big in America.

Sports teams aren't what's killing college education.

rit is 4 weeaboo fagits. lel

oh shit too many college goys from my home town. too real

That make sense, thanks. No one here gives a fuck really about that sort of stuff.

Is th-that what they c-call "not an argument," onii-san?

>ah, as expected from a West Virginian

They suck money out of alumni's sweaty cocks and dump it all on athletic facilities, leaving students with loan debt and shitty lab equipment. I'm not even wrong.

The school that made Roger Ailes and Matt Lauer

OU oh yeah!

Mizzou fag here. Any anons around me?

Doode! OU student here what do you study?

UCF

Where my FL bros at?

SKIII - UUUU - MAHHH

Went there for undergrad. Got the fuck outta that coldass state soon after.

Fellow Purduefag, is there seriously a campus carry law in the works? That sounds sick as hell

Private school filled with a pretty conservative heritage. Only problem is a small group of leftists that can't shut the fuck up.

They are. I came here from Chicago and people are so much nicer here

UF reporting in.

We had some Gender Studies landwhales marching today for "equality"

Delaware sucks because most of our students are (((white))) girls from Long Island

585'er here who went to school at Div. I school.

Honestly I feel like trade school would be far more beneficial to most people than digging themselves into debt at college.

Also

Gun to your head and you have to pick one: FLCC or MCC?

>

Honestly, I think RPI is the superior community college.

Hillsdale College. pic unrelated.
The most based school there is. Small, conservative, white, independent of federal funding. Mandatory course on Constitution. Classical liberal arts core on the Western Tradition.

UVA just outlawed talking about Jefferson because he's too white, even though he founded the school

Lol upstate NY catholic school for kids too dumb to get into BC/ND

t. Rochester catholic school kid

Based Teresa told those cunts to fuck off.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/15/teresa-sullivan-university-of-virginia-president-d/

Hey fuck you bro

>RPI
>Any better
Superior upstate school coming through.

This thread is blowing my mind. I always knew Rochester/buffalo/Syracuse niggas was redpilled

Didn't Shirley Jackson put your school in 1bn debt

Sad!

top 3 public school in america.
more cuckservative than hard left. almost the best you can hope for. easy women, they all assume youre loaded.
where else were you accepted?

Fucking Dead Fags

Place would be pretty great without all the liberals

I went to RIT, but I'm not from there, thank God.

Also, I'd be happy if Sup Forums got nuked from orbit. What happened to real American values like honesty, integrity, and fucking Russia's shit up? Now Sup Forums want to slurp down microwaved me-mes and shill for a South Africa-tier dummy dictator. Redpill is a forced meme and a big red flag in real life conversation.

I just want guns, weed, healthcare, a trade war with China, and a president who's not a molester.

I remember watching this when I was like 12

Ball state pleb here, and yeah, there's been one in the works for a while with no real gains on getting it through. Hopefully this year they get it done, since it didn't happen last year.

>kill me
your dad is paying harvard dollars so you can hang out with faggots in dupont and you have the nerve to whine

He's probably some Saudi or Chinese rich kid. GW is full of them.