Drumpf hate thread

Drumpf hate thread

KEK

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This is now a BLACKED appreciation thread

waiting for the Marion Marechal le Pen blacked pic

got some less lewd fakes as well

another one

wasn't asking too much bois

Last one for Marion

Is he actually retarded or just pretending?

Is There anything better than BLACKED?

best

Nope

Keked

Have a (you)

(You) like hugging much

>implying this isn't the best meme of 2017

who is she ??

>KEK

It will happen.

>implying this is the best meme of 2017

DELET NOW

>Can you imagine how hot the sex was between ThatGuyT and Southern last night in Mexico?

>I can close my eyes and just in-vision how it went down. I can see Lauren holding T's hand with a smile on her face as she leads him to her hotel room. Once they get in, she shuts the door behind them and starts kissing T while trying to get her green shirt off.

>They begin to frantically make-out like two horny undergrads after a night of too much partying. T, using his brutish black strength, picks Lauren up and plants her onto a nearby bed. At this point, Lauren is laying on her back with T hovering over her. His shirt is off and you can witness the contrast of his glistening, jet black skin as it begins to press up against Lauren's porcelain, aryan chest. Its as if Africa its self had manifested inside the room and engulfed Europe into its very own being. From this view, the difference was that glaring, T's muscular black stature was the pinnacle of male masculinity, while Lauren Germanic traits represented soft femininity. Nothing seemed more natural and true than black was meant to dominate white.

>Once T and Lauren had fully undressed, he positioned his erected member to enter Lauren. She was stunned by how massive and engorged T was, she wondered how her body would be able to withstand him, and of-course, T was bareback, but neither cared of the consequences. This was unbridled lust, a condom would be an insult to what both were about to experience. Lauren leaned her head back with her eyes close as T finally infiltrated her womanhood. In this moment she had transcended and became one with the son of Africa.

>The stimuli from T's well endowed mast was too much for Lauren's senses to handle, she begin to experience convulsions of euphoria that ran up and down her spine from each stroke by T. "No white man has ever made her feel this way", she moaned at T.

2017 Broadway production
coming soon

>DELET NOW

Last One

Kys nigger

write fanfics pls

I for one enjoy this epic new me me

IM SO GLAD SOMEONE MEMED FAKEPHONE GUY

Who should I write one for?

TOO FAR

I feel sorry for your thread, bruv

with our national MarionMarechal le Pen that would make me happy u know

>ITT movie studios shilling on Sup Forums

I hope President Trump fucks America and the world so hard. It will be the best thing i ever saw on television.

Classic

No promises but I'll try. Also on an unrelated note one in one of my classes the TA looks just like Marion Le Pen and always wears yoga pants

When where you were Kare wuz blacked and shiet?

kek

what are you waiting for picking up her bru, that's the dream of a whole nation

Dude I wish, she's a grad student and engaged

>thinking this meme is new

Spotted the newfag. Back to plebbit with you.

Blacked is kinda old ish but these shoops with random celebs hasn't been around long at all

Fresh off the shoop

kek

Bigly

Rare Trump

Do an Ivanka shop

>35 posts by this ID

check'd

Found in another thread

Just dumping my BLACKED HAND meme folder

Fresh blackened vankafish

You da real MVP

no black on mum pls

Don't forget your official Trump Paper holder

Didn't see this thread turning out like this, did ya, OP?

Where can I get the exploitable?