WTF CNN???

WTF CNN???

thesun.co.uk/news/3042323/tv-presenter-eats-human-brain-during-filming-of-documentary-before-angry-cannibal-throws-own-poo-at-him

>CNN reporter eats human brains
>Indian shaman shits in hand and throws it at reporter, threatens to kill him

This is the best show on CNN

Wheres the video of him eating brains? Or getting poo thrown at him

Don't judge! It's their culture and we can learn a lot from them ok? Don't be a bigot around me pal.

They they murder whoever was the previous owner of the brain?

No the person is already dead then they eat the remains. Poo was not thrown on the reporter he ran away. But the poo in the loo ate his on poo in front of him

What did he expect?

>kill CNN reporter
>try to eat his brains
>crack open his skull
>wtf? his skull was already empty

What's going on with the skull eyes. Looks like Nazi and Star of David? They trying to tell us that that's one and the same?

Enjoy your prion disease faggot. Jesus christ.

no ketchup n salt, I'm shocked and appalled.

It was funnier when Steve-o and Pontius hung out with these guys (the Aghoris)

lel

kuru

Holy shit this is so progressive. I bet the guy just got mad cause he asked for a doggy bag. What a bigot,

Good luck with the kuru

>Aslan told his director: "I feel like this may have been a mistake."

yeah it was pretty stupid of the network/him to let him eat that.

My thoughts exactly

is disease like guaranteed?

he really didnt care because eating human flesh is a common occurrence at CNN

Cannibalism is actually redpilled. It makes you smarter and stronger

Why do you think (((they))) push so hard agains't it?

But liberals don't consider fetuses human.

This, they power their equipment with aborted fetuses and their satellites run on a prototype Aryan blood drive pioneered by Anglo engineers.

Came here to Wildboyz post. Good job m8

Explain

this is comedy gold

>deranged homeless man puts head dress made of human mandibles and vertebraes
>narrator: "for some reason, these people are treated as outcast"

also him calling the (((director))) over and basically begging to not do this anymore and the director literally saying "let's just see where it goes" whle the crazy guy shits in his hand and says hes gonna cut everyones head off

pottery

The first natives encountered by the first Portuguese to find Brazil were bloodthirsty cannibals, so this is probably just typical thinking in Brazil, especially considering the existence of the Amazonian shadow government consisting of uncontacted tribes looking to take over the country for themselves and overthrow the global establishment. Trump knows about them. The 'Russians' shit is just to hide the fact that these people won the election for him.

So the shaman put poo on Lou?

Well, we all knew that CNN employees were mostly fucking zombies, but JEEZ!

I doubt a bunch of naked savages can overthrow a government

it's funny that even steve-o and pontius weren't retarded enough to do that shit

They did in November.

From what I hear, not really. Kuru has a very long incubation period from about 10 to over 50 years. He probably won't show the classic signs of Kuru for many years. Doesn't keep another disease from manifesting however, and doing him in.

Jesus Christ, how tolerant!

wow, what racists

What happened in november

So did Reza Aslan just not know what he was getting himself into when he went to do this?
Wasn't it obvious that this guy was mentally ill?
This is like a fucking Monty Python sketch.
>mfw aware of these spiritual practices and disgusted by them and see CNN go out of its way to expose the masses to the sort of thing that is being normalized alongside immigration with the decline of Christianity in the West

Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the Presidential election in the only country in this hemisphere that matters

>eating human brains
Doesn't that fuck your own brain up?

i guess the indian shaman ignored...
the bottom line.

>there will never be another new episode of Jackass
>there will never be another new episode of Wild Boyz
>you and your friends will never again sit around getting high and watching those shows without a care in the world, then try to recreate the stupid shit they explicitly tell you not to do
Simpler times

>be you, schilling for shitty websites

>be me, too based to give them clicks

lel

Pretty sure your brain is already fucked up if you are eating humans.

>he doesn't know how to quickly absorb knowledge

these hindus should be killed seriously

and what the fuck is wrong with reza

Brains can contain preons, which are like proteins with upside down amino acid structures which fuck up your brain and cause fatty deposits to replace brain tissue, turning you into Hillary Clinton

yeah it's called kuru

But Trump is a naked savage from a irrelevant amazonian tribe

I thought these were Abos when I saw darkies eating brains. Whatever, I'm gonna still post Abo hate. Get yer genocide hats on, mates.

SUPER POWER BY 2050

Isnt*

B&
Checked out link, fag.
You are a true fuckface.

Sounds like something an Irishman would do in a British Prison.

>>CNN reporter eats human brains
>>Indian shaman shits in hand and throws it at reporter, threatens to kill him
Based on this description, I will now begin watching this television program. Thank you user.

You're injecting politics into this, so edgy, bro

>I WILL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD IF YOU KEEP TALKING SO MUCH

CNN reporter helps dispose of a body.
nice oging.

Fake and gay news.

Superpower by 2020!

>Then the guru begins eating his own poo - and then flings it at Aslan and his camera crew....
Why does India deliver so many hilarious WTFs?

>CNN reporter consumes brain
>doubles total mass of neural tissue

Only if you eat the brain of someone whose brain is already fucked up. Kuru doesn't just manifest from nothing, you have to eat nervous tissue from someone who is diseased.

This idiot is going to get Kuru.

No you don't. The human brain prions react with the human body and manifest as Kuru. It's a genetic deturance from canibalism.

Countries to never visit:
1. India

That's what they do with crazy people, tell them to never visit their family again and go live in the graveyard.

i know the nazi symbol is an ancient hindu symbol, but whats with the star of david. Someone explain this shit

Yeah I knew the ancient hindu symbol but yeah that star of david

reza aslan is a regressive idiot who pretends to be muslim and progressive by supporting backward cultures.
it makes sense that he would praise the aghoris since they eat the dead and eat their own urine and piss.

i doubt muslims or even moderate muslims would call reza aslan a muslim. he's a sjw pretending to be a muslim.

Noticed that too. It's a curious juxtaposition. But it's India so... don't expect a satisfactory explanation.

>be a literal cannibal now
>employed by cnn
How does this guy have a job?

It's like the yin and the yang my dude, balance and order out of the union of opposites and shit

that's pretty much exactly what you expect a cannibal to look like

probably some theosophical society shit

all the illuminati conspiracy theorist idiots could probably make a case that the theosophical society is involved in this and is spreading its satanism.

POO
IN
HAND

so cannibal holocaust 2 : electric boogaloo ?

I hope he enjoys his brain disease.

whatever man

i need to jump out of a plane or rob a bank or something im so fucking bored and over this shit

>this isn't Sup Forums bro

Kek

The Black sun and star of Chium. Saturn (satan) worship.

>designated shitting hand

That's how you get Prion disease.

>indian
>eating humans
>something doesn't seem right
>"Then the guru begins eating his own poo "
>ah, ok, nevermind

>them feels

There are the fail compilations videos on (((them)))tube, but it's not even close

>muslim
>can't eat pork
>can eat human

stfu this muslim faggot and his stupid show is a total hitjob on hindus and india because we support trump. It's a total fucking hoax!

DONT TRUST THIS SHOW

THE HOST IS A MUSLIM TRYING TO MAKE HINDUS AND INDIA LOOK BAD

IT'S A TOTAL HIT JOB

fuck you

Honestly this show is a total hoax, it's like they were trying to film The Office, but tried to pass it off as a documentary on Hinduism and India. FAKE NEWS

Why are you in my country?

Just think if more people had the balls to fling their poop at Hillary and others they saw to be distasteful.

It's contrasting what the left eye sees vs what the right eye sees.

deep

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Shit flinging and cannibalism. India is just Africa tier. India is the single biggest embarrassment to the former British Empire. They are nigger tier and they have no excuse for it.

Sorry i only got redpilled after i arrived. What do you want me to do?

Aslan is a faggot just like all of you here
Aghori Guru is right to say he want to kill him if he still don't believe that he is Aghori

the westerners fantasy want to make Asia look like everything in their wet dream and sell it your endless " Jesus is free trade"
but when it's turn out not. You shoot many questions to them until they confuse and submit to your crazy theory

>It's a genetic deturance from canibalism.

Ingesting malformed proteins that are literally toxic is in no way genetic.

...it is a naturally selective pressure, on the other hand. Not sure if that's what you meant.

Nah abbos just trade their underage daughters for welfare gibbs. It's ok though our courts support it because we're all tolerant and shit now..