International Women's Day 2017

Hello Sup Forums! It is a day to celebrate the achievements of women and women's rights. Nonetheless, several challenges still exist, as the Canadian government graciously lists.

For example, they
>are responsible for the majority of caregiving
>earn less than men

>swc-cfc.gc.ca/commemoration/iwd-jif/equality-egalite-en.html#mythbusters

Go on Twitter and celebrate this day with the hashtags #EqualityMatters and #ChooseScience.

Have a great day, Sup Forums. And remember, you don't have to be a woman to do womanly things.

Other urls found in this thread:

whydontwehaveaninternationalmensday.com/
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/women-strike-us/article34237416/comments/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>war starts
>all the women who worked their way into the army dont show up be up because of a lame ass holiday like this
>units now fall to shit
>lmaoooooo

>are responsible for the majority of caregiving
Is providing electricity, housing, and water considered "caregiving" professions?

BTFO my Sup Forums you fucking leaf.

This image is in a colourful pop-art style with a bright green polka-dot background. The top of the image reads “International Women’s Day 2017” in purple text. It features a young woman wearing a blue hijab and spinning a basketball on her finger. There is a speech bubble coming from the woman containing the text “I can slam dunk.” Under the speech bubble is the hashtag #Equality Matters. At the bottom of the image in a purple bar, the departmental identifier, Canada 150 logo and Canada Wordmark appear in white text

>for two thirds less of the product
>two thirds less

actually it's 1/3rd "less of the product", or "two thirds of the product."

women are responsible for the majority of car accidents
even when they are the minority of drivers
women are the niggers of the roads

>women
>math

holy shit is that real? Man commits crime against underage girl: 20 years prison, Woman commits crime against underage boy: gets money

>women don't show up
>units fall to shit
I don't think you thought this through.

Do women actually suck at math or are they repulsed by it and therefore don't even try?

has anyone found and raped this stupid bitch yet?

math requires logical thought, not found in herd animals

>math
Nah son that's just incorrect grammar.

>women don't go to work
>women don't get as much money
hmmm

im happy my fellow Sup Forumsacks are celebrating women's day.
one of the biggest recent achievements i think is that as of a few days ago israeli women are able to serve in the armored corps as tank crew members for the first time.

>Muh equal pay

Men have a larger capacity for work. If you had two coal mines, one staffed by men and one by women, the male mine would dig up ten times the amount of coal. Women are only better at raising kids but even then kids grow up to be fuck ups if their dad isn't around.

Read this you fuckwombles

whydontwehaveaninternationalmensday.com/

She needs her nose sliced off desu senpai.

this fat ghoul has Crouzon syndrome....

But by acting like this i don't care if she's sick, she's crouzon for a bruisin

based women go through grueling 3 year training that the vast majority of people cant finish to risk their lives protecting the country as combat pilots.

Ok, bignose. Whatever you say.

>women being happy with the cheaper option.

This one always makes me depressed, fuck that kids life is going to be shit ended in suicide

I am happy that this thread garnered a huge diversity of responses! Very intriguing points were made about the way that women are, on average, paid less than men. However, I haven't seen many posts about the challenges women face taking care of their children. Why do women spend more time taking care of kids than men, a clear negative?

>Emergency
>Pilots run to jets
>Get inside jet
>Push giant red button that says "CALL USA TO FIX IT"
>Control panel displays interest rates

i think you got that backwards, then US tries to start shit in out backyard we go and fix them.

Soooo did any of you notice any women who skipped out on work today for this?

most men were thankful for the peace and quiet.....

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/women-strike-us/article34237416/comments/