Is it a meme that they're a forced meme, or is it for real?

I need to know the truth Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogomil_(priest)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bump bc really important

bognoted

You're not ready for the bogpill...

I was kind of annoyed with bog-posting at first, but I'm rather fond of it now.

at least give him a quick rundown
>all bogs are bogdagods
>the Rothschilds worship eldergods that the bogs defeated, in an event know as the big bang
>they can split space-time but do not wish to

I been documenting all past mention of bogs. It goes back many many years

Only you can decide

What's going on?
Can I get a quick rundown?

It's an attempted forced meme by Tumblr just like T H I C C is, though this one was not borrowed from niggers unlike the latter

I like this meme... That's just me

This is hard evidence that bogs are a naturally grown meme, developinf over eons of years and preparation

I'm gonna help a brother out, its real, all of it. I shouldn't even have told you this. whats that red d-

It's basically the worst meme ever. Even worse than Cruz and the delegates

You tell me.

Shareblue hates them

Personally I was kind of annoyed with bog-posting at first, but I'm rather fond of it now.

This probably most damning photo I find. I in no way touch this photo. It is az-iz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogomil_(priest)

>Bogomil (Бoгoмил) was a 10th-century Bulgarian priest and heresiarch, who was connected with the origins of Bogomilism. Bogomil is a Theophoric name consisting of Bog (God) and mil (dear).

>Bogomilists were Dualists who believed that God had two sons.

Repent or the phone call will never come.

faster, i feel that time is of the essence

where do i confess father

Literally this op

>>the Rothschilds worship eldergods that the bogs defeated, in an event know as the big bang

it's actually called the Bog Bang

Originally it was some forced meme, but the forced meme created a whole new different meme which is the bog we know now. It might have had something to do with the timeline shift on election day.

Nemelka is going to cut their bullshit in half. False messengers, take notice.

>I need to know the truth Sup Forums

Take the Bog pill.

You know you want to.

But can they see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

forced meme meme is forced

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

i have a deep feeling this true

Here's a quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenmentand unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel,forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

It grew on me

>Personally I was kind of annoyed with bog-posting at first, but I'm rather fond of it now.

I was playing R6 Siege last night and everyone in chat was talking about the Bogs.

Bogdanov

Bog = Russian for God

Redpill me on the Bogdanoffs

some one please post that crazy complex Bogg graph

Those who truly know are already dead

At first, it was forced with ''the call that saved Europe''.
Then, people started creating the ''rundown''
In reaction of those crazy wall of texts came the spark of genuine meme magic from simply asking a quick ''rundown''
Now we're at this meta Like most people, it gets you overtime
It's just great

this is likely one of those cia memes

Mostly all slavic languages have it BOG= god

A stupid forced meme

Enjoy your ban.

Who are they and why they are being posted everywhere?

That gonna cost you

Minibog?

hey have you met bjork before

No one thinks this shit is funny. They are just idiots that destroyed their faces. You fuckers might as well be cherposting.

what if i am bjork

They're immortal vampires.

Originaly commies, now they left this past behind

i like yur music

that's just silly

bjork knows all about the bogs

Swastikas should be shopped onto their jackets for the complete affect

its not funny, its serious.

Who cares? Make it your own.

fuck you! im Björk!

plz gib more icelandic qts

>I need to know the truth
YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

bjork is a prime example of a potential qt that does everything in her power to not be qt.

She's like anti-moe matter.

You soon will be contacted.

First of all, it's real. But since you're questioning it, you're not ready for the BP.

forced, it seems to me