Most crazy open secrets - post 'em

I will start.
>Microwave oven frequncy 2.4 GHz
>It works because it mostly absorbs by water, but less by anything else
>Therefore it heats eat, by heating its water, but less anything else

>Wi-fi appears. Can be any frequency. right?
>Guess what? Its frequency is 2.4 GHz, of all variants. To interfere with microwave ovens, yes.
>No. It's to see you through the walls because you are 80% water.
>It was tested and reported in the open sources, that you can see what a person writes on the keyboard through the wall
>Every wi-fi spot perfects the precision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MH6vA1fkUgY
homes.cs.washington.edu/~gshyam/Papers/wision.pdf
washington.edu/news/2013/06/04/wi-fi-signals-enable-gesture-recognition-throughout-entire-home/
ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/publications/2003-allochrt.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qmepnm0lcZE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_burn
science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/02may_superstorm
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ7Nz942yAY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/383961/Military-dolphins-trained-to-attack-using-weapons-fixed-to-their-heads-escape-base/amp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2heeUlHDJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*heats food

Some MIT make device to show you what you can see through the wall.

*guys

youtube.com/watch?v=MH6vA1fkUgY

>It was tested and reported in the open sources, that you can see what a person writes on the keyboard through the wall
Gonna need a source on that

Looks pretty imprecise to me
homes.cs.washington.edu/~gshyam/Papers/wision.pdf

>that you can see what a person writes on the keyboard through the wall

Couldn't they just put a keylogger on my laptop?

Yes, but this way they can monitor your health, emotional reactions, your position in the room, etc quite precisely without the need of a webcam.

The first wireless standards were 802.11/a which operated at 5GHz. 802.11b changed it to 2.4ghz because it penetrated walls better and had an overall better range. Those two frequency ranges were chosen because they're in the ISM (Industrial, Scientific, Medical) bands and are mostly unregulated by the FCC except for transmit power. The technique for using them as basically radar was only discovered a few short years ago

washington.edu/news/2013/06/04/wi-fi-signals-enable-gesture-recognition-throughout-entire-home/
This one is for sale, for example

Why not 2.3, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 etc? Is only 2.4 so special? Is it hard to make a bit different regulations?

>The technique for using them as basically radar was only discovered a few short years ago
Bullshit. Microwave ovens were made in the 50s and it is exactly this technology -- heat the water, nothing else. How could they "not discover" it??? There's nothing to discover!

>Its frequency is 2.4 GHz, of all variants.
except for the 5.8ghz variants, noob

Which no one uses, lol.

bump

wifi is deployed to grill the population in case of an uprising

Well, if you can boost wi-fi energy to 700W+

That just mindfucked me OP.

Why else do you think they have everything connected to powerlines?

I doubt this is a conspiracy.

Its just a side channel hack. There are many like it, some much more interesting.

2.4ghz / 5ghz is just used because its unlicensed spectrum in the US.

you guys want to make this a side channel data recovery thread?

Gonna use sun power for my wi-fi I guess... and protect the rooms with reflectors lol

>tfw tinfoils were literally right all the way

It's because 2.4ghz is unlicensed spectrum, you simpletons.

Tell me more

Bruh, he's basically saying wifi routers serve as EM radiation lightbulbs to see you through walls.

gib proof
Also why not 5ghz in the first place? Literally no one uses 5ghz today and it doesn't work on many devices, and even if it works it usually requires new drivers

In 1971, ALOHAnet connected the Hawaiian Islands with a UHF wireless packet network. ALOHAnet and the ALOHA protocol were early forerunners to Ethernet, and later the IEEE 802.11 protocols, respectively.

A 1985 ruling by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission released the ISM band for unlicensed use

OOOOYY VEEEEY

So it became for unlicensed use AFTER IEEE 802.11 was invented.

>tfw almost 1984 just 1985

5ghz is lower range, less reliable.

5ghz wifi was specified in 802.11ac (which nobody used) and 802.11n (which works well, I use this at home, no drivers needed). 2.4ghz is used by 802.11a/b/g (maybe more?)

I did a quick search for unlisenced spectrum, but I didnt find it on the first couple wikipedia pages I looked for.

We're walking infrared lightbulbs, they don't need WiFi to see people through walls.

5ghz doesn't penetrate buildings nearly as well as 2.4ghz, which is why it was less popular initially. Plenty of devices now support 802.11ac though, which introduced the 5ghz band in 2014-ish. My router has dual radios, and while 5ghz is faster (and FAR less congested) its signal drops rapidly as you move away from the source.

just a note, I got 802.11ac and 802.11n reversed.

That sounds like a most ineficient replacment for a keyloger ever.

What are you getting at here?

>We're walking infrared lightbulbs
>Implying I am

Can we talk about this?

>Wi-fi appears. Can be at any frequency, right?

Wrong. Do I actually have to explain this or is someone else doing it?

ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/publications/2003-allochrt.pdf

this chart lists 2.4 as "amateur" useage. but doesnt denote that it is unlicensed. some frequencies such as ham radio require licenses, this chart doesnt show the distinction.

So wut r u sayin, we being microwaved by wifi?

>some frequencies such as ham radio are "amateur" but require licenses, this chart doesnt show the distinction.

>We're walking infrared lightbulbs, they don't need WiFi to see people through walls.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmepnm0lcZE
Yeah..

Checked! Get to explaining

at a lower wattage, the mini microwaves fog the mind of the subject and make it harder to coordinate. At a higher power level, it blinds the user and can lead to cardiac arrest and burns all over

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_burn

most devices are backdoor enabled to allow remote control.

That it became unlicensed after it was invented, so the fact it's unlicensed now can't explain why it's certain frequency.

science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/02may_superstorm

A few years ago we came within days of having most of our satellites wiped out and our power grids destroyed for months if not years. We would have gone back decades technologically.

dont you even hollywood bro?

Death by microwave? Nah, our government would never allow that.

I member

You should go ahead, I'm finding this too amusing.

WISee

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ7Nz942yAY

The US military performed MASSIVE open air radiation experiments on unaware US citizens and soldiers in the 1950s.

Google "The Green Run."

Yep, Mr. Marshall Islands.
And as German bro suggested, it can be much worse

>>It works because it mostly absorbs by water, but less by anything else
>>Therefore it heats eat, by heating its water, but less anything else
Old myth. 900 MHz oven works just as well and is larger for industrial purposes. 900 MHz microwave oven also has better penetration for more even cooking. RF power is power. The wavelength is relevant to the size of the oven and the size of the food you are cooking, but the water "resonance" myth has to go... the food absorbs RF power.

Typically as you increase the transmitting frequency you have to increase power usage as well to get the same range.

It should be pointed out. That what OP is talking about is real, MIT did do research and was able to determine relative position and orientation of a person inside a structure using ambient wifi signals.

It's just not a conspiracy.

Also, MIT is not your friend. It's just as bad as CIA and run by Tavistock.

What about Voyager spacecraft. 12 Watts to transmit beyond the solar system. Not too shabby.

the data rate is atrocious, and you can only receive the data with a radio telescope.

who is 'They'? oh i know, it's the 'Thems'.

So you are now saying that just increasing receiver sensitivity works as well?

I call them NSA but could be broader group

The US has had working Plasma weaponry since the early 90s.

Based black budget.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER

a radio telescope is only receiving signals from a small portion of space, probably using a channel dedicated to nasa with no other local emissions sources of any kind.

If you get that kind is signal isolation, on the right frequency with a building sized antenna you might be able to get a several bit per second radio link across the solar system with 1970s technology and 12 watts.

Not too shabby.

>they can monitor your health, emotional reactions,

OK so.... could they.... monitor the subject and then adjust the wifi power for maximum effect? This way they could control perfectly the treatment they are dosing

all with the same wifi device

Don't think it's active though (at least usually), but feel the need to test it already

Whatever you say, but
>That frequency was chosen because higher frequencies would only cook the skin of your potato and lower frequencies would pass through the potato
And it allows you to make imagery through the walls, to identificate gestures and heartbeat. And as microwave ovens prove, it can also burn you.

most microwaves are 1000 watts.

no wifi router has a power supply that comes close to 1000 watts. maybe ~10, probably less.

But can you prove that it can't boost that energy out, say due to malfunction?

putting you on my list of faggot love live fans to kill on the day of the rope

the rarest of rare flags and no one bats an eye.

Sure it's probably a proxy but even that's cool too.

Even with 250W you can heat things given time. 700W is max on my microwave oven.

I'm talking about the power supply.

like the thing that plugs into the wall to turn it from AC to DC current.

You have one for your phone / laptop / etc....

They are rated to handle a certain amount of draw, if they go much over they will blow a fuse.

If you tried to draw 100 watts through the power supply for a wifi router you might melt it, the house might catch on fire (probably just blow a fuse), but its not going to microwave you to death.

>100 watts will blow a house fuse

How much power do you think a fucking vacuum cleaner draws?

>what is resistance

Crazy open secrets?

We used attack dolphins equipped with explosive syringes to kill a sea monster after an oil rig collapsed it's cave and it tore a scuba diver to shreds.

Only 9 dolphins made it back alive.

you are still talking more than an order of magnitude larger than the power draw for the entire device, the antenna probably operates at around 1w.

you are also probably across the room, and not in an inclosed space. Its not going to boil you.

It really would be easier to light your huose on fire if they wanted ot kill you.

not talking about a house fuse.
110v circuits can usually deliver ~ 1500watts, but are really only designed for ~1000 -1200.

>draw 100 watts through the power supply for a wifi router you might melt it, the house might catch on fire
American education.

nigger look at the content of this thread and tell me this is the craziest shit that's been said.

hang yourself.

Jill Stein was right!

>not talking about a house fuse.

Ok, it was the fact you put that after setting the house on fire that I thought that's what you were talking about.

Source?

love live is great tho, he even posted best girl

na. just talking about the device.
if the device drew over its spec and the power supply didnt blow a fuse it could cause a fire (hypothetically), thats all.

>the power supply didnt blow a fuse

I wonder what % of power supplies have a safety fuse in them.

so the device needs to utilize sophisticated short-pulse emission, kek

I'm not an EE. but I'm pretty sure most of them have some kind of safety for power overdraw.

maybe fewer than I immagine

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/383961/Military-dolphins-trained-to-attack-using-weapons-fixed-to-their-heads-escape-base/amp

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2heeUlHDJM

I am a power electronics engineer. Nothing that you plug into a regular wall outlet is going to generate a strong enough signal to fry you. Made me think for a second, but it just isn't happening.

this guy pretty much gets it.

What's the max power man can hope to achieve with usual wi-fi?

Dunno why you are talking about regular wall outlet though, I thought the problem can be only in the wi-fi itself, since usual power plug allows microwave ovens with 700W to work just fine.

*energy

>Nothing that you plug into a regular wall outlet is going to generate a strong enough signal to fry you.
So much for the EE.
3kW drawn from regular house wall outlet for the wireless device with directed antenna will fry anything up.

there's probably capacitors in a microwave boosting the power.

I'm not exactly an engineer, but there you go. It's built to achieve those levels of electricity.

>3kW drawn from regular house wall outlet
in the united states... this isnt possible.
see

>110v circuits can usually deliver ~ 1500watts, but are really only designed for ~1000 -1200.

>capacitors boosting the power

idk dude I'm not doing the math for it right now i'm dealing with an entirely different electronics scenario at the moment. But as far as the 1000W scenario, see below.

okay yeah special circumstance devices, sure, but a fucking wifi router? no. That shit would burn up real quick

are you marshallese?

that's not how capacitors work.

Well, 3kW or 1,5kW will change nothing.

thats what they do though, they hold energy and you can send them out in loops.

whatever though nigger

oh I get it you had a class once.

If you are talking about impulse power then yes, but not the average power.

okay, so what in your house has a 1.5kw power supply.

go find it take a picture and post it.

I have a welder that draws 1500w. That's it.